Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 80. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 09:21:34 PM
Yeah patience is the key in the crypto world, as you cannot get profit without patience.
It applies to every kind of investment, but it applies to the crypto world a bit more given its volatility.
Cryptocurrency rises and falls in prices in no time, I means in shorter period. So keep patience to get more profit.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 06:11:07 PM
To be patience is easier said than done, believe me on that but you have to overcome that fear of losing your money. Some traders makes higher profits within long-term periods. But for most of users patience is really a key.
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
July 14, 2018, 08:55:53 AM
Absolutely this is what we need in cryto investment or even in other business not related in crypto. A successful business achieve by hard work and add some patience. In crypto buy or invest some coins thats have potential someday and hold or wait be patience for the growth of this thing's to be successful. Learn this tactics to achieve more goals.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 14, 2018, 08:36:44 AM
Patience is very important for good earnings on crypto-currencies. It helped me to earn good money last year when Bitcoin's rate was about 17300.
Activity: 87
July 14, 2018, 08:33:29 AM
not only on crypto investments, absolutely in all investments assets patience will always become the key
but, as we choose the right cryptocurrency not a shitcoins mate  Wink
Activity: 196
July 14, 2018, 08:32:09 AM
Institutional money flows into the crypt, and it is unlikely that they will be stopped. Each week,employees of the leading investment banks and management companies leave  to create their own crypto funds. According to various estimates, there are already about 200 of them and this number is growing rapidly. Each fund is from several dozen to several hundred million dollars. Funds are already being created for investing in crypto funds. so i think we should be patient for a while and crypto will only grow
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 08:09:37 AM
Absolutely yes! Patience is the key to success without this I don't think traders will not gonna be like a success person. In this industry we need a lot of patients in terms of tradings and holdings because we need a lot of time for our tokens in growth.
Activity: 63
July 14, 2018, 07:44:23 AM
yeah that's very true and you're giving a good advice to everyone . patience is important at all the time . most of the people lost in this field because of impatience
Activity: 448
July 14, 2018, 04:07:19 AM
I completely agree with you. The main thing is patience. I, too, am in a state of expectation of growth. and I know it will happen.
Activity: 602
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
July 14, 2018, 04:01:25 AM
Patience is very important for traders to anticipate the occurrence of bad problems later because to the decline in the exchange rate of traders should be as good as possible in holding assets to open opportunities for income.
Activity: 116
July 14, 2018, 04:00:50 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Yes that's true! I really agree to your statement. It's better not to think what you've lost so that you won't get frustrated.
Instead do something else that makes you productive .. Although I didn't get yet any of my hardwork joining signature campaign . But I'm hoping soon that I would get a reward from being patient.
Activity: 38
July 14, 2018, 03:54:50 AM
You must have patience and give time to the project or market to grow. The market will recover, and most cryptothermies will increase in potential, so waiting is the key to making huge money from these coins. Patience is very important!
Activity: 336
July 14, 2018, 03:50:12 AM
Yes, in order to become a successful trader you must be a very calm person. You should not be afraid of the fall of the market, because after any fall there will be growth.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
July 14, 2018, 03:49:08 AM
Patience is good in cryptos but some patience  an be dangerous at times if you don't know when to sell off St the right time and you turn to a bagholder for long time. Also you should make sure you don't hold many shit coins and apply patience coz a you may have to wait for very long.
Activity: 208
July 13, 2018, 06:47:10 PM
true indeed, patience is the key to success. last week bitcoin and altcoin prices have decreased. and today it is going up again. it proves that cryptocurency will not disappear, then we do not have to worry. be patient.
Yeah its true.No matter what happened even if its good or bad the important is you should be very patience because in this world only people who have motivation will be successful.
Activity: 98
July 13, 2018, 04:41:16 PM
dear god i hope you are right cause im down a lot right now..
i need things to get better or i am gonna lose everything!

Just be patient and do as thorough research as you can before investing. Rash decisions aren't gonna make you profit.
Activity: 266
July 13, 2018, 03:43:06 PM
I think many who came to the crypto currency for quick money-very sorry about this. To the crypto currency is not relevant as a way to earn quick money-invest in the crypto currency as a technology of the future
Activity: 82
July 13, 2018, 03:16:51 PM
When patience was not the key to success. Great patience will always be rewarded. Failures. Not having the patience , the profits as such can not be expected.
Activity: 21
July 13, 2018, 03:02:07 PM
I am still at loss since i bought my coins in semi high prices but confident enough to wait and keep the patience for my folio to grow.lets take this OPs advice for the good move for profiteering incase you dont meet the expected price too early,then wait until year end
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 13, 2018, 06:24:36 AM
It is very difficult to remain calm at a time when the whole market is going down and your investment portfolio is decreasing. But I agree that calmness can become the key to success.
Pages:
Jump to: