Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 82. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 553
July 13, 2018, 03:19:24 AM
Yes, patience is ultimate key for crypto trading we should follow our own principle before applying how to work on market if we react to fud news we are the ultimate losers finally.
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 03:17:10 AM
Patience is what we need in our lives outside of the crypto-currency market. I think it is very effective in human success, money gain and relationships. I think people need the most.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
July 13, 2018, 03:12:25 AM
This always happens that is why most investors should know that weak hands will get you nothing in the cryptocurrency world. There is always the best unwritten rule in this field that holding is the key to earn a lot of profit for your bitcoins and altcoins alike and just like what happened last year it is expected for the market to rush again anytime soon. So yes Patience is the key in any fied
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 03:09:33 AM
Patience and cold-blooded mind are main personal characteristics that will help you to conquer stress and overcome difficult situations. Especially it is important at the period of uncertainty and dynamic changes.
Activity: 322
July 13, 2018, 02:50:33 AM
True, patience is key in Cryto World, When the market is Volatile & at high risk, it plays a big role for trading/investing in this bearish market. With patience we should also have knowledge to achieve success. Currently the market is somewhat down so it’s the time to invest in good coins & be patient for log time, let the bull to run to moon, then sell it & gain what are you are expecting in this Cryto World.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
July 13, 2018, 02:50:11 AM
Patience key in strong coins.
In new ICO project patience is direct way to face scam, allways need learn situation on market and exit in a right way.
Last right moment was in january 2018
Activity: 322
July 13, 2018, 02:46:51 AM
Yes, certainly patience and nerves of iron is the key to success in the cryptocurrency market !  I've been trading for 4 years and learned to control my emotions !
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 02:44:43 AM
I think this statement is very useful in all things. Not only in the crypto only. But especially in living the life. In trading, this patient is a key for us to gain a lot of advantages. Then learn the patient first, if it is to succeed with crypto.
Activity: 59
July 13, 2018, 02:43:08 AM
When we choose the cryptocurrency, everyone will be impulsive and pay too much attention to it. This will make you feel bad in the short term. It is very important to learn to be patient and wait.

Activity: 101
July 13, 2018, 02:40:01 AM
This is a great point! This is really the case. Whether you can succeed in patience in the cryptocurrency plays a vital role. Don't make decisions easily because of the current decline. Maybe this decision will make you regret it! We must be patient!
Activity: 658
July 13, 2018, 02:29:05 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
I believe to patience is the key in this crypto world, especially in this bear market situation we really need to be patience because i stil believe in the end of this year market will rise again!
Activity: 108
July 13, 2018, 02:22:35 AM
Yes, patience is really important. I think patience is a prerequisite for success. We need to have enough patience when doing anything. Investing in the encryption market requires more patience.
Activity: 87
July 13, 2018, 02:21:43 AM
Yes, this is very important. I have many friends who earn very good profits in the field of cryptocurrencies. Most of them have the patience of this property. They often wait for a long time after buying a coin until they reach the right price. Lost cash, and some people can't wait for such a long time
Activity: 182
July 13, 2018, 02:19:14 AM
I think that now is not the best time to sell your purchased or honestly earned tokens, so if you do not urgently need money then it's better to wait and certainly wait for the moment when the coins can do x10 or more, better tolerate and then everything will be in chocolate !!
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
July 12, 2018, 04:55:59 AM
I have been telling to keep holding since February. It was stable for a long time and finally market has started to recover from yesterday. I hope you guys haven't sold your tokens before. Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
July 12, 2018, 04:30:49 AM
I think balance is the key, patience can mess you up if you are too patient or not patient enough! It is impirtant to strike a balance between holding long term and selling in the short term!
Activity: 476
Student Coin
July 12, 2018, 04:28:34 AM
I think it was,but as long that you token has a big chance to pump or otherwise you are also wasting your time, before you hold some token you must need a research or be active in their social media sites,this is to know that if their team has a something good that they did.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Blockchain with a Purpose
July 12, 2018, 04:21:41 AM
But only patience is not enough, you also need some luck and analytical skill.
Activity: 120
July 12, 2018, 04:13:35 AM
Yes, patience is indeed very important. Whether it's investing in the encryption market or any investment. I think patience is very important. If you do not have enough patience in the encryption market, you will lose a lot.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
July 12, 2018, 04:11:53 AM
I have been telling to keep holding since February. It was stable for a long time and it's time to recover. I hope you guys haven't sold your tokens before.
Pages:
Jump to: