Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 81. (Read 17601 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
July 13, 2018, 06:23:24 AM
yes actually the key to success and patience, the market alternates pump and dump, high and low values with a cyclical frequency who knows how to wait and make a strategy of holding can make good gains

Author of this thread made great profit but it is not result that may be seemed as one of the best. Some traders makes higher profits within long-term periods. But for most of users patience is really a key.
Activity: 122
Merit: 3
sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem
July 13, 2018, 06:23:19 AM
Of course.In every busniess, patience is most important.When we don't have patience, many bad things can happen.So patience must be our priority.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
July 13, 2018, 06:22:01 AM
Patience is key because so many investors simply have zero patience whatsoever. Go to any Telegram and see how most investors think.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 06:16:47 AM
Key of success start from patience, to become a successful investor,because if you dont have patience you wont try to wait into some good entry and exits points if we are talking about trading,because you really going to get rekt if you are just trading using your intuition,we need technical and fundamental analysis so that so we need to be patient everytime we are going to trade.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 05:41:35 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

yes patience is the key. if you are patient you will definitely get good results. Patience is the key to being successful. nowadays when all prices are down, we have to be patient because we believe that this will pass quickly and the market back green.
Activity: 10
July 13, 2018, 04:58:32 AM
Yes, patience is important. every coin I've ever purchased that has dipped has eventually risen back past where I bought it.  It took a long time for some, so you could argue that I lost money by having my money trapped in a coin and thus couldn't further trade with it, but I refuse to sell when not in profit.  That said, I will sell if the price is dropping significantly purely with the intention to buy back in with the same amount of money and getting more coins.  You can make money in any market, but patience is absolutely the key to it all.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 04:48:28 AM
Patience always gives you great opportunities. As the market is constantly falling, if you sell pennies now you will regret it, and waiting patiently for good times is something that many people can not do.
Activity: 175
July 13, 2018, 04:41:53 AM
This is one of the skills that really hard to mastered and I bet everyone has the same problem, we are too greed and wanting too much expectations. Well its a basic human instinct.
Activity: 27
July 13, 2018, 04:38:31 AM
dear god i hope you are right cause im down a lot right now..
i need things to get better or i am gonna lose everything!
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
July 13, 2018, 04:36:40 AM
yes actually the key to success and patience, the market alternates pump and dump, high and low values with a cyclical frequency who knows how to wait and make a strategy of holding can make good gains
Activity: 84
July 13, 2018, 04:35:19 AM
Patience in this context implies holding. A lot of people think holding is time wasting, but for me, it's the other way round. Holding cryptocurrencies which you think that have a future will certainly give you a fortune. I could say that because my close friend experiences just that. Holding made him a bitcoin millionaire, so be patient in this trade.
Activity: 94
July 13, 2018, 04:27:27 AM
I concur, this is actually the right phrase for this kind of venture. Patience is a virtue. Holding is the best way in this kind of business as well as for trading and investing. For me, this kind of business is a waiting game. If you are not patient enough to hold your coins and do immediate action by selling all your coins, you will gain nothing. Just believe in the coins you invest, it will rise again.
Activity: 130
July 13, 2018, 04:24:07 AM
Its true that at times the price goes down. Only because the  market falls down as any other products or currencies. But it will surely go up in times. All we need is some patience.
Activity: 154
July 13, 2018, 04:20:15 AM
Crypto money market certainly requires patience. Every investment we make can come at low prices and at the same time it can show an uptrend. It is beneficial to be patient in such situations.
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa
July 13, 2018, 03:52:56 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

well patience is a virtue, just wait to hit the big wave. and you will know that is the right time.
Activity: 196
July 13, 2018, 03:49:18 AM
It is really to easy to say about patience while looking at your assets go gown less than half of its original price, if your asset is small that is. But if you have invested so much and then suddenly the prices are dropping, really hard to hold your patience
Activity: 175
July 13, 2018, 03:47:01 AM
For me one of the best attitude really is being patience in all the things and all decision we do we should be patient enough because its for our future in the end like in crypto world we should be wise in our decision and patient in our task being a member.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 03:34:02 AM
You are absolutely right, patience is the key to success. Because the crypto situation will be easily changed from the original high price, suddenly dropped dramatically in an instant. In addition to competing in organizing the strategy, the community also competed in terms of patience. Anyone who can be patient to wait for crypto to surprise and reach a high price, then the success and high profit he can get.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
July 13, 2018, 03:32:19 AM
From many people it is possible to hear that patience is the key, but more and more often swindlers began to use this expression to mislead people and make them wait indefinitely for a long time. Therefore, patience must be based on reasonableness.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
July 13, 2018, 03:21:44 AM
Been patient in cryptocurrency does not mean you are been complacent, it does mean actively watching every developmental milestone of the coin you are invested in, having determined the true value of your coin, you could the sell to make profit!
Pages:
Jump to: