Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 84. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 11, 2018, 02:47:16 AM
For many, the most difficult is the expectation of profit. Everyone wants to make a profit every day and do nothing at all. Therefore, a lot of people who do not receive profit very quickly leave the market of cryptocurrency
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
July 11, 2018, 02:43:40 AM
Yep you are very right its the key amy noobs and just people in crypto dont understand how much time it takes from BTC millioners to be millioners they think it was easy.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 02:38:23 AM
Patience is the key... to lose everything. As soon as investment or trade doesn`t behave as You think it shoud behave, cut that position immediately.
Cut your losers, ride your winners. You are gonna make so much money...
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 02:36:16 AM

Patience is an important key. This is what will make us successful, rich in the future
Activity: 93
July 11, 2018, 02:10:55 AM
I agree, you just have to wait for the market to stop falling, there's nothing to worry about
Join. The main thing is patience and the ability to wait, no matter what. It should be a Golden shutter speed, so as not to break and not to start in a panic to sell all that you have, trying to minimize the losses that you yourself and suit.
Activity: 107
Merit: 36
July 11, 2018, 02:04:47 AM
Patiently we can get the benefits we have dreamed because patiently we can see that the market also takes time to increase the price.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
July 11, 2018, 02:03:30 AM
Often people lack patience, but more often people lack understanding of what is happening in the market. It should be understood, that in December, the price of cryptocurrency rose unnaturally high and therefore this correction only normalizes the general state of the market. But the correction also can't last too long and very soon we will see rise.
Activity: 53
July 11, 2018, 02:02:41 AM
I agree, you just have to wait for the market to stop falling, there's nothing to worry about
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 01:55:00 AM
patience is a very valuable quality, and in the crypto world especially. If you come here you need to keep a sober mind and a cold calculation. Don't panic, don't rush to extremes. Of course, if this is not your last and only money that you decided to invest in the cryptocurrency. But always follow the golden rule that states that, INVEST WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE
Activity: 133
July 11, 2018, 01:46:36 AM
Patience is really important, we must have enough patience to invest in the encryption market. Because the encryption market is a long-term investment market, we won't get anything in the short term, and the changes in the encryption market are great, and patience is the key.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 01:35:24 AM
Patience is the key to success not only in business, but also in the work on the crypto-currency market. We must be able to wait for the best moment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
July 11, 2018, 01:32:47 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
of course, patience is the key to everything. at this time many people feel panic with the dip then they sell it just like that though they suffered losses when selling it. should those who will enter this business, should know how this goes. I really agree with you, many are impatient with the crypto process that when is falling.
Activity: 98
July 11, 2018, 01:30:49 AM
Yes it is! Patience is the characteristic that is why most of the successful people in the cryptocurrencies are holders, who has plenty of patience because if you dont have that patience,and you are checking the market from time to time you will get yourself in a deep trouble as you are going to sell in panic whenever the market has started to failed.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
July 11, 2018, 01:26:27 AM
Yes, patience is crucial.
If you don't have enough patience, you'll miss out on a lot of profits, so I've always felt that long-term holding is the best way to make money.
Long term holding is good my dear but might not be the best all time. Just need to watch before going in
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
July 11, 2018, 01:23:11 AM
You have to set big and audacious goal to do great things,but it takes patience.yes,so much patience.Being patient is accepting that great things take a long time to bulid.it is very important especially in crypto world,youl be needing it to take you where your goal is..likely in holding and trading your coin dont be impatient...learn to be patient and wait for your target goal price.
Activity: 125
July 11, 2018, 01:01:26 AM
Patience is a prerequisite for victory. There must be some patience in doing anything, especially in the encryption market. If you don't have much patience, I suggest you not invest in the encryption market.
Activity: 22
July 11, 2018, 12:57:55 AM
Patience is endurance and the ability to improve yourself
Activity: 116
July 11, 2018, 12:55:58 AM
Additionally, patience is the gold, keep patience and wise when invest to cryptocurrency market,  trap everytime, everywhere, everymoment. Invest for your knowledge before invest to crypto. You can become millionaire after one night and vice versa you can lost everything after one night.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
July 11, 2018, 12:11:53 AM
that's right, patient is the key. many people want to get rich quick and ignore the risks that exist and their results fail.

Patients is very important especially if you are investor and that's a very big mistakes to people who don't have that attitude they don't know that patient and tolerance is the key to everyone success.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 12:11:45 AM
Patience is a virtue and it is always the key to make everyone successful. The ups and down of crypto price truely needs patience because we have to wait when the high price will come. Because this is what we are waiting for that the price is back to track and bitcoiners or crypto users are happy with the price.

It is indeed one of the key to success. It takes a lot of patience for a a crypto user to deal with crypto world especially when the price go down and keeps on going down. Why? To be able to avoid panic selling and just keep on holding until the price gets better again.
Pages:
Jump to: