Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 85. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 12:04:42 AM
I also think so, but mostly people panic when they see -40% of the deposit and try to do something stupid, but in this case, especially nothing to do  Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
July 11, 2018, 12:01:25 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Peoples without patience should not join crypto, they will only spreading FUD for everyone.
Impatience only bring you to regret later. Some peoples regret because they was selling their coins / tokens early.
When the market is bad, selling is not a good choice unless the coin is very bad too.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 11:23:52 PM
Patience is a virtue and it is always the key to make everyone successful. The ups and down of crypto price truely needs patience because we have to wait when the high price will come. Because this is what we are waiting for that the price is back to track and bitcoiners or crypto users are happy with the price.
Activity: 490
July 10, 2018, 01:46:38 PM
i was impatient and used to sell coin immediately after listing, but now I changed my mind and stick to hold tokens, because now market is about to reverse.
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 10, 2018, 01:43:27 PM
Yes, I agree with you and support other members who think so as well. Patience is the only one way to get a good income and minimize losses.
Activity: 140
July 10, 2018, 01:37:35 PM
Here I fully agree with you! Everything related to cryptocurrency requires a lot of patience... And participation in ICO, and trading on the stock exchange, and also participation in bounty companies!
Activity: 98
July 10, 2018, 08:27:40 AM
Patience is a virtue and it is always the key to make everyone successful. The ups and down of crypto price truely needs patience because we have to wait when the high price will come. Because this is what we are waiting for that the price is back to track and bitcoiners or crypto users are happy with the price.
Activity: 126
July 09, 2018, 05:54:44 PM
Patience and tolerance are the key to success in investment. You need to have patience after the purchase of bitcoin and look forward to greater profits though the price is not stable now.
Activity: 168
ONe Social Network
July 09, 2018, 02:59:41 PM
Tolerance is the key to this cause, because people simply do not understand that they can earn they want everything and immediately they already understand it when the price is higher than they sold!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 02:57:14 PM
The market is dictated by the movement of this 2 giant altcoins that we all know - btc and eth, we might see a success of our investment if they're progressive their growth   
Activity: 104
July 09, 2018, 12:23:05 PM
I missed some coins, their prices were very low a month ago, but I didn't get in, and now they have all gone up several times. I'm very sad. Cool Cool
Activity: 364
July 09, 2018, 11:10:32 AM
I think that we never really know if that period of time we will see a growth in value of our altcoins, investing depends on the movement of bitcoin and eth because most of the time               
For this we also have to be patient is an important key in all activities including the world of crypto, but many important elements that must also take precedence is hard work and also a factor of luck.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 11:04:54 AM
I think that we never really know if that period of time we will see a growth in value of our altcoins, investing depends on the movement of bitcoin and eth because most of the time               
Activity: 98
July 09, 2018, 10:15:51 AM
I agree with this. Patience is really the key to everything. Without patience, you most likely to deal everything with haste like immediately selling your tokens even though the prices are still low. Other traits are also important but the most trait that a person should have is patience.
Activity: 504
July 09, 2018, 04:32:16 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

The same virtue is also applicable to bounty campaigns. A lot of people who participate in bounty campaigns upon receiving their tokens, would immediately sell their collections. That's a bad strategy specially if the token was sold for cheap. Never ever sell at first day but wait for a couple of weeks to do so.
Activity: 58
July 09, 2018, 04:26:04 AM
yeah thats true, i heard a lot of holders gaining much and huge profits from their coins that bought from 2-3 years ago. im so amaze with their emotions when it comes to hold such a long time. i hope i can do the same atleast for me.
Activity: 112
July 09, 2018, 04:22:45 AM
Waiting is the key to giving you the things you want you to be. Waiting for more opportunities will come to you as well as to what you expect to expect to make us appreciate our values.
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 04:19:48 AM
The virtue everyone who is into crypto must have is patience, it's key..... Not being patient will only result into frustration.... Also luck is also part of crypto I must say...
Activity: 531
July 09, 2018, 04:12:37 AM

Well yes, patience is really the only key to success in the crypto-world especially to those who are a long term investors here. Calmly holding your tokens until it rises up is the best strategy to prevent profit loss even though the prices are continuously sliding down. And also take the advantage of the market being down right now, buy altcoins as much as you can but choose only to buy those coins that you know that have a potential to go high again.
copper member
Activity: 462
July 09, 2018, 04:07:59 AM
yes of course patience is the key to success to get the benefits in accordance with predetermined targets. not just patience, but also not panic in the face of decline in market prices and calm needs to be applied. True traders must know how to trade properly and learn the right way of making decisions.
It's true what you say is that patience is the key to success and profit we want to get,
but it is not just patience that becomes the key but if the market conditions are down we do not need to panic of course and stay calm so that the problem does not get worse again
Pages:
Jump to: