Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 86. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 03:58:18 AM
Being in Cryptocurrency really needs a lot of patience. With patience you could make your investments worth while and you can gain more through holding. Cryptocurrency is really about waiting 'cause its still growing right now. Its like watching a tree grow,
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 03:52:12 AM
yes of course patience is the key to success to get the benefits in accordance with predetermined targets. not just patience, but also not panic in the face of decline in market prices and calm needs to be applied. True traders must know how to trade properly and learn the right way of making decisions.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 03:24:52 AM
You are absolutely right, patient is the key to success in the world of cryptocurrency trading. when prices fall or market conditions are very bad, we should be patient, do not follow others' footsteps to directly sell assets because the price can be more down again. patient, believe if the price will rise again, because it is not possible the price always go down.
when the price drops but you have not sold your assets, you still have not lost. you can still be patient to wait until the price goes up again. Patience is the key to get bigger profits.
Activity: 85
July 09, 2018, 03:20:33 AM
If there is patience, there is profit, this is the main thing you need in cryptocurrency, patience is the key to success.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 03:19:55 AM
I agree 100% patience is the most important virtue to have to make money it is easy to say but hard to apply everyone wants quick money but this is how this market is . Periods on fast explosive growth and periods of long slow near market . Wait and you will be thankful with yourself that you did
Activity: 82
July 09, 2018, 03:19:43 AM
Yes, patience is really crucial. Patience is a necessary condition for success. The encryption market is a long-term investment trial, and we must have sufficient funds in the encryption market.
Activity: 66
July 09, 2018, 03:15:28 AM
that's right, patient is the key. many people want to get rich quick and ignore the risks that exist and their results fail.
Activity: 42
July 09, 2018, 03:12:07 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Totally agree. It's easy to freak out if a couple of your coins dip, but your whole portfolio should only grow over time
Activity: 64
July 09, 2018, 03:11:14 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Very inspiring, because I think our biggest enemy to succeed in this industry is our desire to get wealth instantly.
Activity: 98
July 09, 2018, 03:09:01 AM
Yes patience is a virtue here in cryptocurrency. Most of my bounty tokens received from bounty campaigns is really profitable since i didn't sell it outright but I always hold it if it is a potential token. I have friends in the same industry who became rich just by holding and trusting the developer who he joined before on ICO phase.
Activity: 137
July 09, 2018, 03:06:17 AM
es, I agree to you,, that we need patience if we buy token or token from reward bounty. We need courage to hold tight in our coins and wait until we have profit, then we can exchange. This need a lot of time and Patience.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 09, 2018, 03:04:40 AM
We should just keep kalm and wait for the very bright future near and keep patience in near future.
Studying the fundamentals of crypto currencies gives me the firm knowledge that going long and reducing basis every time the markets dip is the right move to be making.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 03:04:18 AM
Obviously that without patience you are not going to last in here for more than a few months, that is why it is more than needed, indeed, patience has always been a virtue.
But most of the people in crypto dont have patience, they just want inmediatly profits.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
July 09, 2018, 03:00:52 AM
Yup patience is the most important factor in the crypto world. Those who had patience and believed in the crypto currencies few years ago are probably millionaires today. Panic is something that will always make you lose in the crypto markets and with patience one will excel. So yes you have to patience and soon or later you will get the result
Activity: 125
July 09, 2018, 02:58:59 AM
Yes, it is vital to do anything to be successful and patient! There is a rise and fall in this crypto world. Don’t lose more patience because of the temporary loss of patience....
Activity: 182
July 09, 2018, 02:54:23 AM
Patience is a very important factor of success. You can easily earn profit by hold good coins but it is necessary that the coins you are holding, they have good  future prospects of growth.
And whenever you get your desired value of your holdings, then sell them immediately and simultaneously not wait too longer for more return.
Because i feel that, if you wait more than your expectations, then your expectations become a headache for yourself and you get nothing.
Activity: 196
July 09, 2018, 02:53:06 AM
Patience is the key is sure and patience is the key to success especially in this cryptocurrency of course we need patience and patience to receive maximum results, all require a process if you want big results no instant
Activity: 255
Merit: 11
July 09, 2018, 02:44:38 AM
I totally agree! Even though some of projects are taking too long to be listed and others are in development. We can not do anything than to wait for they're instructions and signals. For the benefit of all we should communicate and cooperate with the projects main mission and goals so that all of us can benefit from their success.
Activity: 73
July 09, 2018, 02:43:23 AM
You have to be very patient when making an investment, without patience you can lose everything.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 02:41:10 AM
Patience is indeed the key to success,especially when you are a long term investor because holding wont be effective without the perfect timing and you will only have a perfect timing when you have a lot of patience,buying from the dip is indeed smart and good move so you can maximize your potential profit gains whenever the market has recover you are going to make a lot of money,as we speak i made 70% in just a day since i bought cheap altcoins from the bloody market and sold it today when the bulls has come.
Pages:
Jump to: