Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 87. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 02:40:07 AM
Patience can be the hardest yet most important lesson to learn when investing in crypto. I have no doubt that those of us who have been patient up to this point will be rewarded for it in the future Smiley
Activity: 364
July 09, 2018, 02:36:00 AM
Right. Patience is the Key if you have patience you could reach your right time.like holding your token it's important to wait the right time to sell it because if you panic sell you can't achieve the perfect price of the tokens you've been waiting. So I believe it's very helpful to have patience
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 06:19:48 PM
of course we have to be patient now to sell the coins because now the price in the market is now again declining. The great likelihood of this year's price of coins on the market is rising. kalou now we are patient first
Activity: 314
July 08, 2018, 06:13:29 PM
I hope that the market will recover till the end of the year. Otherwise, many holders might lose their faith in crypto.

Why do you think that end of this year is deadline? I think that we should keep patience and be ready to long and hard times on the cryptomarket. Anyway cryptomarket will cost trillions dollars, but not in this year.
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 06:11:12 PM
The best thing is to keep the promising currencies in your purse, and not to drain off at the first change in growth. Then you can make a profit
Activity: 94
July 08, 2018, 06:06:43 PM
I hope that the market will recover till the end of the year. Otherwise, many holders might lose their faith in crypto.
Activity: 63
July 08, 2018, 05:59:07 PM
Exactly. Don't try trading if you can't be patient. Going into crypto in general, you need to be patient.
Activity: 210
July 08, 2018, 05:43:13 PM
YES now the market begins to grow exponentially so it's good when a long investment in this case rather than selling on a panic follows the crowd of panic-stricken people.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
July 08, 2018, 05:17:49 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Yes, I agree with you that patience is the key. In life generally, patience is needed for you to achieve greatness and be successful in whatever you are into as long as you know how how to make very good decisions and you are attentive and persevere. In crypto, you invest in a coin, hold it and whenever there is a dip and it looks like it will not rise again, hold patiently as long as the coin you hold is very good because when the market recover from the dip, the price of the coin you hold will rise again sometimes even more than it was before the fall and you can then sell at a higher price.
in my opinion when wanting to join in cryptocurrency must have patience and here our patience is tested, so should be able to prepare mentally and also patience to gain profit in cryptocurrency.

I think our patience isn't tested yet, it's ahead. The stress test will take us at least a year, and when most people give this up and refuse to invest, there will be another high growth! And only a few of those people will stay Smiley
Activity: 57
July 08, 2018, 10:28:10 AM
Yes you are right I have not seen more people who would have lost money in top projects dealing with holdingom coins,but the traders constantly lose them.
Activity: 126
July 08, 2018, 10:19:16 AM
patience is everything. if you want to get a big profit, you can work hard. but hard work is not enough if you are not patient. when prices fall, do not be emotional but stay calm and patient to get a profit.
Activity: 224
Strategist
July 08, 2018, 10:17:13 AM
For old coins/tokens, yes, patience really is a key since they have been existing since then. But for new coins/tokens, it's a little bit complicated since they are still building trust in the market. Buying some is risky because the price might dip really bad but if its really a worthy coin then hold with patience.  Wink
Activity: 126
July 08, 2018, 10:11:13 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Yeah, you're right
I'm too being patient.
Although I didn't invest any us dollars in ICOs, I invested my time doing bounties.
Most projects didn't give back really what they promised, but I still being patient and doing my job, because I know that it also depend on luck.
Activity: 22
July 08, 2018, 10:01:13 AM
Patience is the key when you are holding coins because this is the way to have a big profit just hold it for a long term and wait for the price will rise up.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 09:59:57 AM
Thanks for the support! Those are great words. For me, your words were very useful, although they are not informative! But it's so important to know that you're doing the right thing, especially since many of my friends don't support me and don't understand me. Therefore, for me, the words of support are very important especially now, when the market is falling!
Activity: 307
July 08, 2018, 09:04:19 AM
This business type is always that you can always sink like a titanic. You have to work quietly by avoiding the fear of drowning. All the coins fall stumble without a scam project. Must wait patiently for a day in the market to be recovered. How long it can take, it is inconclusive. One day the rises will start, no one can stop the tide on that day. Patience will get the benefit, don't stab the heart seeing market dumps.
Activity: 434
July 08, 2018, 08:54:27 AM
it is true patience is an important key in all activities including the world of crypto, but many important elements that should also take precedence is hard work and also the luck factor
Activity: 420
July 08, 2018, 08:54:21 AM
Patience has always been a very important component of the success of man, people are less tolerant of patience, most of all we concentrate on the hate of panic and greed. This is the most important for the market, crypto currency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
July 08, 2018, 08:51:52 AM
They say patience is golden. Patience is needed in this market. Fluctuations in prices is a normal business fact. Some programs mature and pay off handsomely with the passage of time.People tradeoff investments and the next day prices skyrocket.
Activity: 28
July 08, 2018, 08:24:36 AM
there is no clue this is Socratus because the project develops not that you are people
Pages:
Jump to: