Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience: The key factor to succeeding in the crypto space - page 11. (Read 1433 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I heard about the theory of HOLD TO DIE.
which is HOLD the share as the token cuz the enterpreneurs need financial to develope the project, so that they build the ICO. then people come and get token with discount price. But the problem is people who is surfing always sell token as soon as its value increase just a bit only. Imagine that all tokens are about to sell then what happen to the project.

So, Patience here is to HOLD to token even its value is unstable right? let's patience till the project goes well then you will get much more assest. Am I think it in the right way?
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
yes I also agree with you, patience is the key to our success, in crypto, but also need effort, effort and as much as we can, the results are positive, uplifting.
Activity: 143
Merit: 2
I think that patience is the key bitcoin hodling, because if the price skyrockets many of us will gain maximum profit. But for altcoins i think that being a day trader or a full time trader will lead you to much more profit and less loss. You also not need to be updated in the market not only patient because all your investment can be 0 if you will just wait and wait and wait.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
Which is why many fall victim of scam projects and shit coins.

actually you are wrong. Patience is the reason why so many are falling victim of scam projects. they are fooled into believing that if they buy and "bag hold" but call it patience then they will make a lot of profit. whereas in reality they are bag holding and losing money as prices continue to fall.

altcoins are mostly pump and dumps. when you buy into the pump you must sell before the dump begins or you will end up losing 80% or 90% of your investment. just ask thousands of newbies who have been losing that much in the past 9 months because they had "patience"!
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
I think a lot do understand the terms and principles related to crypto currency
But the greediness and thoughts of becoming a millionaire overnight clouds their judgement and causes further problems for serious crypto participants

To add more, a lot are lazy they just want quick profit from the moon
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
A lot of folks do not understand what it means to the patient, most especially when it comes to cryptocurrency. Crypto is not a ponzi, where you just come in with the mindset of rushing out. Which is why many fall victim of scam projects and shit coins.
When you want to invest into any project, no matter how attractive it might look superficially, take your time to study it. Know the intent of the project and the team behind it.
Whatever you do not understand about a project, ask on their social media. Most times, telegram is used as a channel for open communication. So ask questions until you are satisfied.
Therefore, patience is key, because every other factor (intelligence, smartness, astuteness, experience, name it) will look useless if not taken into cognisance.
Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: