Pages:
Author

Topic: [PAYING] CoinGenerator ▲ HYBRID FAUCET ▲ build your city ▲ real business <·´¯`·. - page 69. (Read 91275 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Coin Generator
I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings:1440sat
User ID:9e561f46
Review: The site is absolutely fantastic and the fact that it is build from scratch really gives you the feeling that it's not gonna dissapear too soon. Graphics are great, concept is cool and admin is very active and helpfull.Long live this great site and may we grow together as a comunity.All to be true it's the kind of program that gives you hope that our investment is safe.
I missed my share of trains but definetely will not lose this great one

Thanks for your review!
You got rewarded 0.0003 BTC
Rewards left: 17
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Would you like to explain me why I didn't receive the giveaway? I'm just curious...

You need to unbold the bits not in the template (user id, balance, review)
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
My USER ID : b934d567
Thanks admin. yes this day must be pay day. we love Coin generator .. but my balance is less than 50.000 . I must go update to earn afaster.by the way we love coin generator.

Coin Generator
I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings:6227 satoshi  Embarrassed
User ID:1e918146
Review: Just started on the site (literally a couple of hours ago) and am very impressed with how easy it is to earn. Just hit the claim button when your building reaches capacity, complete a captcha and the BTCBTCBTC are in your account. Will be investing in bigger and better buildings very soon to maximise the earnings.

The site is beautifully designed and really easy to use, I wish I had found this ages ago.

Thanks for your review!
You got rewarded 0.0002 BTC
Rewards left: 18
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!
Would you like to explain me why I didn't receive the giveaway? I'm just curious...
Coin Generator
I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings:0.00024581
User ID:002deaf7
Review:Coin generator is wonderful! Beautiful to see! A real gem for satoshis hunters. Tasty to the eyes, fingers ... and greed!

I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings:0.00044 BTC
User ID:a59713af
Review: I definitely fell in love with Coin Generator because : 1- it has very beauty pages design
2- it gives us large amount every hour if we compare it with other faucets
3- it has known admin and good reputation
4- easy to use and claim
5- seems it has a plan for the future so we can invest in it without any fair
6- today it starts to give daily bonus and that will make more profit
7- they have a plan to make special community so we can find new friends

my earn:20,304 SAT
User ID: f14d3a6d

love coin generator

Unfortunately you are not elegible to partecipate to this giveaway because your bitcointalk account's level is newbie.
Coin Generator
I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings: 43,635 SAT
User ID: 2c61c012
Review: So here's the deal. When I first heard of Surf BTC and Coinbooster.io, it was already too late to join to make a profit. I made some cash back, but definitely not worth the time or effort that I had put in to realize that minuscule profit. The latest generator site to come and go was BitFactory. I lost my ass in that one, but I fell victim to the pretty lights and design that the page offered. This new site, Coin GNT, in a nutshell, is gorgeous! One of the best-designed generators out there.

And today, I won't be talking about how scared I am of this site shutting down, I'm going to be talking about why I love it. Instantly, after a quick run-through of the site, you can tell that the intent of the admin is to ensure the longevity of this site. He's put a lot of time into the different aspects of the site, and is very responsive in the forums. The userflow of the site is great, it works on mobile, and best of all, it's new!

These sites are best joined when they are new, as you have enough time to jump in early and make your investment back in the event that the site won't last a long time. So if you're going to jump in, now's the time to do it!

Thanks for your review!
You got rewarded 0.0003 BTC
Rewards left: 19
Activity: 98
I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings: 0.00023586 BTC
User ID: 21211657
Review: I like Coin Generator
Activity: 105
I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings:1440sat
User ID:9e561f46
Review: The site is absolutely fantastic and the fact that it is build from scratch really gives you the feeling that it's not gonna dissapear too soon. Graphics are great, concept is cool and admin is very active and helpfull.Long live this great site and may we grow together as a comunity.All to be true it's the kind of program that gives you hope that our investment is safe.
I missed my share of trains but definetely will not lose this great one
I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings:40197SAT
User ID:52028205
Review:I definitely fell in love with Coin Generator because I've been searching for the one for a while and now I think I have finally found it. It is very difficult to find the one for myself, because I require a lot and have only been looking for qualified candidates. I've been through very tough period of my life, but here in this site, I feel comfortable. I'd say that I could invest some of my collected BTC, so I will start earning more and more. This is  the short version of my life, but the important here is  that I feel happy at the end and the reason for that is your site.
Now seriously..the design is very cool; the admin is here very often, answering to anything possible; the rates of earning are good enough even without an investment + the bonus is a very good idea. There could be some improvements needed, but right now I cannot thing of any.

As soon as you fix your post format just like my example I'll send you the reward. Thanks for your attention.
What do you mean ? There are more than 100 words. What other sh*t do you need?
Activity: 70
I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings:6227 satoshi  Embarrassed
User ID:1e918146
Review: Just started on the site (literally a couple of hours ago) and am very impressed with how easy it is to earn. Just hit the claim button when your building reaches capacity, complete a captcha and the BTCBTCBTC are in your balance. I have just invested 0.036 BTC in this to maximise my earnings and looking forward to seeing what goodies I can buy.
The site is beautifully designed and really easy to use, I wish this had been around when I first started hitting the faucets - it's fun and gives a decent return on your time, it is without a doubt the best faucet/BTCgenerator I have seen and am looking forward to watching it grow and grow.

Edited - below word count. Fixed now
Coin Generator
I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings:40197SAT
Review:I definitely fell in love with Coin Generator because I've been searching for the one for a while and now I think I have finally found it. It is very difficult to find the one for myself, because I require a lot and have only been looking for qualified candidates. I've been through very tough period of my life, but here in this site, I feel comfortable. I'd say that I could invest some of my collected BTC, so I will start earning more and more. This is  the short version of my life, but the important here is  that I feel happy at the end and the reason for that is your site.
Now seriously..the design is very cool; the admin is here very often, answering to anything possible; the rates of earning are good enough even without an investment + the bonus is a very good idea. There could be some improvements needed, but right now I cannot thing of any.

As soon as you fix your post format just like my example I'll send you the reward. Thanks for your attention.
Activity: 924
I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings:0.00044 BTC
User ID:a59713af
Review: I definitely fell in love with Coin Generator because : 1- it has very beautiful page's design
2- it gives us large amount of bitcoin every hour if we compare it with other faucets.
3- it has known admin and good reputation.
4- easy to use and claim.
5- high value refferal commission
6- seems it has a plan for the future so we can invest in it without any fear.
7- today it starts to give daily bonus and that will make more profit for users.
8- they have a plan to make special community so we can find new friends
Activity: 56
Hello! Questions. Accruals speed slows down after 5 minutes of claim? Smiley
Activity: 2
I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings:0.00024581
User ID:002deaf7
Review:Coin generator is wonderful! Beautiful to see! A real gem for satoshis hunters. Tasty to the eyes, fingers ... and greed!
I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings:40712
Now seriously..the design is very cool; the admin is here very often, answering to anything possible; the rates of earning are good enough even without an investment + the bonus is a very good idea. There could be some improvements needed, but right now I cannot thing of any. [/b]
Activity: 434
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Haha so the site starts up a day or two ago and now all the giveaways start rolling in. Maybe it'll be like btc surf and shut down right before everyone can even claim their giveaway.

Congratulations to those who got paid first, you've started the pyramid process. More people will most likely be paid until all the highrollers come in.

I'm still not investing but I see a lot who are. Very interested to see how long this lasts.
Activity: 79
Thank you bro ....

I love ♥ Coin Generator!
Activity: 56
My USER ID : fc42780f
Love Massage in  My home Language  Grin
coin generator boht achi or meri lovely site hai mein rozana din rat coin generator pe work krta rehta hn
i love love coin generator live long  Cheesy
Coin Generator
To thank you all to the success obtained with Coin Generator we have decided to launch our first giveaway!

Giveaway #1 - "The Review"

Post a review of Coin Generator containing more than 100 words and you will be directly rewarded, according to your post quality, from 0.0001 BTC up to 0.005 BTC to your account!
All users of Coin Generator are allowed to partecipate, however only 20 participants will be elegible to receive the promised reward. Bitcointalk newbie accounts are now allowed to partecipate.
Only those who will use our post format will be elegible to take part in this giveaway:

I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings: 0.0185 BTC
User ID: 7c8s99s
Review: I definitely fell in love with Coin Generator because...

Formatted code:

Code:
[size=20pt][color=green][i]I love ♥ Coin Generator![/i][/color][/size]
[size=12pt][b]My Earnings:[/b][/size]
[size=12pt][b]User ID:[/b][/size]
[size=12pt][b]Review:[/b][/size]

Where can I find my user ID? You can retrieve it just by clicking on your "Account" menu or "Welcome, User_ID" navigation bar being already logged in your account.

-----------------------------------------
Guess what day is today? It's pay-day!  Shocked
Starting from now you will start receiving your daily bonus reward everyday at midnight UTC. Today's given bonus percentage (average) is: 2.13%
Bonus is volatile just like Bitcoin itself, this means it can climb up or down everyday!
Pages:
Jump to: