Pages:
Author

Topic: [PAYING] CoinGenerator ▲ HYBRID FAUCET ▲ build your city ▲ real business <·´¯`·. - page 70. (Read 91275 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Admin - where advertising on the site, which earn Huh Huh
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Coin Generator
Like I said earlier I think we have a winner here.
Well functioning site sells itself.
18 hrs after I signed up this is the result

I also deposited a further 0.05 BTC

Will carry on tomorrow  Grin

Have to go play with alts now...

You most likely are the biggest sponsor in Coin Generator, thanks for your contribution!

admin quick question I see you have bonus for have .001 in balance every night is this only for paid accounts or does this go for everyone playing your "game"

also do you need to "invest" to get ref com.

Daily bonus reward is elegible to all those users who have a balance equal or higher than 0.001 BTC | 100,000 satoshi and a claim not older than 24 hours, including the free users. The higher is your building level and the higher will be your bonus percentage.

MY FIRST PAYOUT!!

Congratulations, thank you for joining us!

Wow thats a quick referral...
You must have a good website promotion out there..

We have more than 3,500 registered users in less than 24 hours... Very very big advertising behind our project yes.

Hello Admin,

What's the meaning of "capacity" stated in each upgraded house?

Your faucet will increase every second but once it reaches your building's max capacity you won't be elegible to earn more. You have to claim your faucet in order to reset it and start earning again.

Welcome aboard!

Let me try your site admin! Cheesy just gonna bookmark this thread for registration later... Smiley

Sure, whenever you want. Our registrations are always open to all.

This looks like it could be really good. Before I invest any BTC can you make it so you can have the option to lock in a Bitcoin withdrawal address to prevent people stealing your balance?

Unfortunately no because we think it's better to have an "open mind" and let the users to withdraw in more different Bitcoin addresses, that in the case they own more than one.

We have linked the "Welcome, User_ID" button to your account management.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
This looks like it could be really good. Before I invest any BTC can you make it so you can have the option to lock in a Bitcoin withdrawal address to prevent people stealing your balance?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!
admin quick question I see you have bonus for have .001 in balance every night is this only for paid accounts or does this go for everyone playing your "game"

+1
Same question
Activity: 140
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Let me try your site admin! Cheesy just gonna bookmark this thread for registration later... Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 139
There Is Only One Guarantee In Life
admin now iwant invite my friend where REFERRAL PROGRAM

i not see

Click Account  tab on left to see it..  Smiley
admin now iwant invite my friend where REFERRAL PROGRAM

i not see
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Hello Admin,

What's the meaning of "capacity" stated in each upgraded house?
Activity: 70
Wow thats a quick referral...
You must have a good website promotion out there..
Activity: 95
Activity: 602

also do you need to "invest" to get ref com.
Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
Like I said earlier I think we have a winner here.
Well functioning site sells itself.
18 hrs after I signed up this is the result

I also deposited a further 0.05 BTC

Will carry on tomorrow  Grin

Have to go play with alts now...
Coin Generator
We made another small fix: "total withdrawn" will now show the real amount deducting from it the number of withdrawals * fee (0.0001 BTC).
Give us another 10-20 minutes and we will release a major updated version of homepage and account management, thanks for your attention.

admin is min upgrade .005 why didn't you do one between free and .005 maybe .0025 and we get 7k capacity

0.005 BTC is already a quite low amount. We do not plan to add a lower building level than that, sorry.

We have added a view of the buildings in homepage and a new account management + new button on dashboard:

Activity: 602
We made another small fix: "total withdrawn" will now show the real amount deducting from it the number of withdrawals * fee (0.0001 BTC).
Give us another 10-20 minutes and we will release a major updated version of homepage and account management, thanks for your attention.

admin is min upgrade .005 why didn't you do one between free and .005 maybe .0025 and we get 7k capacity
Coin Generator
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1104
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
17 hours passed, and it's paying Great! I had a problem with small issue, and got answered within 5 mins! Great program and Great support!

LongLiveCoinGeneration! Smiley

I will post my payment, when I get home

Yes, i agree. Until now, OP seems and is dedicated to his project and to us...

Keep up the good work Admin!
Activity: 95
17 hours passed, and it's paying Great! I had a problem with small issue, and got answered within 5 mins! Great program and Great support!

LongLiveCoinGeneration! Smiley

I will post my payment, when I get home
Pages:
Jump to: