Pages:
Author

Topic: [PAYING] CoinGenerator ▲ HYBRID FAUCET ▲ build your city ▲ real business <·´¯`·. - page 72. (Read 91275 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 976
I dig the concept, but if you're relying on player upgrades along with your ad revenue in order to fund payments, then this, unfortunately, is a ponzi. No proof is needed, except for the definition of what a Ponzi scheme is: "A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned by the operator."

I know that you have indicated on your site that you have purchased five years worth of dedicated hosting and domain registration, and I'd be very surprised if this HYIP/Ponzi site made it that long.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1104
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
Can you please not auto scroll the buildings upgrade? I haven't finished reading the stats for level 2 building yet and it starts to scroll. I had to press left arrow button 5x just to understand the difference between level 2 and level 1
Definitely! The auto scrolling doesn't make it more interesting, but more irritating.

LOL! I agree, its irritating... Roll Eyes
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
An error occurred: Please try again later or contact our support!
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
Im in with 0.1, let'S this begin!!

Hey, what is this a bidding war?  Lol, just playing with you.  Good luck with the site.
Activity: 284
how to withdraw   Huh Huh error error
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Im in with 0.1, let'S this begin!!

I was wrong about the not seeing your current building info, sorry.
Only a few things I see that I would work on. 

1. There is no countdown timer to the faucet.  It always says wait five minutes no matter how long since the last claim.  The only way to know when to claim is guess and try it.

2. It shows you info on the next upgrade for your building and other buildings, but no actual info about your current building, other than the picture.

3. Things like history pop down to that portion of the main page, but there is nothing like a history where you can look and see if your deposit has been received and is just waiting to confirm.

Just little points is all, great job!
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Another issue, please break down or put more detailed info on our balances and comission balance. For example, I just withdrew some earnings but right now I can only see my Total Commission(which includes the amount I withdrew) and last commission claim. I would like to see my current commission which I have not yet withdrawn. Same goes for "Total Claims"
Activity: 112
So the ads in the site is your only way to pay the depositor?..
Activity: 199
Give 'em the pickle
I signed up but I don't think that the referral link that I followed worked. Can this be fixed in my account or do I need to create a new account? Thanks.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Looks interesting.
Any giveaways?
1H3y9NUzmf3mDiYXroepXuMBG8zHcnJwL9
Activity: 630
I tried to register but seems that the register button is not clickable..

There was no register button its register/log in so you just click log in and type the info in, the log in screen doubles as the register screen, there is no separate area to register.
Activity: 630
Seems like an interesting idea like some of those ponzi/faucet type sites mixed with Bitfactory , I would give it a shot if I had a decent amount of bitcoin to throw at it,
Activity: 112
I tried to register but seems that the register button is not clickable..
Psi
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://trustdice.win/
have tried to register 3x in the last few hours and its not accepting the captcha ?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
hey admin..any giveaway here? Roll Eyes
13cFKg3ZdogCF5S2bnaVtecUs1n166nJ8v
Activity: 434
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
https://blockchain.info/tx/134e96c2be402484560bf028e69f37401f8502ff9cb0df320511cbbc381c27fa

im in with 0.1BTC already claimed couple times and im doing GREAT! gogogo

Congratulations! You just spent 0.1 btc, about $30, on something that will scam you!

Seriously this is bit factory and all those other ones all over again. I invested once in these things, made MICRO profit (not even worth all that risk) before the site shut down. Honestly you'd be better off waiting for another ponzi imo, but hey keep depositing.
Activity: 322
This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!
Can you please not auto scroll the buildings upgrade? I haven't finished reading the stats for level 2 building yet and it starts to scroll. I had to press left arrow button 5x just to understand the difference between level 2 and level 1
Definitely! The auto scrolling doesn't make it more interesting, but more irritating.
Pages:
Jump to: