Pages:
Author

Topic: [PAYING] CoinGenerator ▲ HYBRID FAUCET ▲ build your city ▲ real business <·´¯`·. - page 73. (Read 91275 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Can you please not auto scroll the buildings upgrade? I haven't finished reading the stats for level 2 building yet and it starts to scroll. I had to press left arrow button 5x just to understand the difference between level 2 and level 1
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
I only trust 2 people,1 it's me,the other isn't U
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Coin Generator
Were to get the daily bunos automatic sent to users account or here? Just sign in already

It is automatically sent and added to your Coin Generator account, not here!
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
Were to get the daily bunos automatic sent to users account or here? Just sign in already
Coin Generator
I would like to remind you all that first daily bonus reward will be sent in 24 hours (at midnight UTC). Stay tuned for upcoming giveaway!
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
so...why this user is not get tagged with red negative trust?HuhHuhAngry Angry Angry

Duh.. because its a ponzi

I respect your comment but I would respect you far way more if you provide proofs.

Backed up by what revenue? Ads? Its obvious ..
Coin Generator
so...why this user is not get tagged with red negative trust?HuhHuhAngry Angry Angry

I respect your comment but I would respect you far way more if you provide proofs.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501

Activity: 42
Activity: 696
Fixed a bug occurring on referrals commission - just a visual bug don't worry.
I would also thank radhwane for his great work on banners!

thank you so much @ragingazn628 for trusting us and choose our banners design services
if you need anything feel free to PM me Smiley

goodluck for your project wish you the best

Radhwane
Regards!
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1104
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
Coin Generator
Successfully fixed a bug occurring on sponsors stats - just a visual bug don't worry.
I would also thank radhwane for his great work on banners!

Coin Generator
If the faucet reached the capacity and we claim it will the value reset to 0 again like flowbitcoin?
i thought its like moonbitcoin

Yes, your faucet will be set to 0 after you claim it.

how much does this hero member cost ?

do you think this PROGRAM will be worth to make your account risk from red trust.

btw, i will try since you are hero Smiley.

If there is any giveaway, you can send it here : 3DUjM5hakpciS9HKf1MoNKA83DmBxmdN5r

thank you

Our giveaways won't work like that and we are not going to take count of premature posts like yours.
Stay tuned for the next update.

Np, i don't want it that much.

Because of capacity, it made me feel very uncomfortable to invest,even though  I know that having capacity will make your program more stable, I will pass it

Sincerely,

It's your call, thank you for visiting us.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

do you think this PROGRAM will be worth to make your account risk from red trust.

If there is any giveaway, you can send it here : 3DUjM5hakpciS9HKf1MoNKA83DmBxmdN5r

thank you

Our giveaways won't work like that and we are not going to take count of premature posts like yours.

Np, i don't want it that much.

Because of capacity, it made me feel very uncomfortable to invest,even though  I know that having capacity will make your program more stable, I will pass it

Sincerely,
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
If the faucet reached the capacity and we claim it will the value reset to 0 again like flowbitcoin?
i thought its like moonbitcoin
Activity: 55
Coin Generator

thank you

Somehow this reminds me of ore-mine and bitfactory. Both were scam and both had an included faucet.

We are not related to any old - scam - project, although we will try our best.
Activity: 384
Merit: 250
Somehow this reminds me of ore-mine and bitfactory. Both were scam and both had an included faucet.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

thank you
Coin Generator
oh man... My question was about .. oh my.. If I forgot to gather the free satoshis from the faucet, when will it stop generating?

Once you reach max capacity you can't earn more. We will add that info on our FAQ page as soon as possible, I apologize for the trouble.
Pages:
Jump to: