Pages:
Author

Topic: PayPal for BTC Exchanger - page 3. (Read 8958 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
February 21, 2012, 11:09:16 AM
I just don't understand what your game is. You're not even willing to sell to anyone. What exactly are you selling anyway?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
February 21, 2012, 11:04:26 AM
Guys, isn't it obvious after he stated he will wait 1 day after receiving funds? He's using a stolen Paypal account. As soon as you pay him, he withdraws the money (and for this he needs some time, hence the day wait) and never sends you any bitcoins. The customer reverses the paypal payment, leaving the stolen paypal account with a negative balance. Now the real owner of the account is screwed.

Just let this thread die!

First of all, I cant withdraw money within 1 day.
Second - How I would be able to withdraw money to my bank account if it was stolen paypal account if name/address/country doesnt match? Are you really that stupid or just trying to be? because what are you saying is impossible to do stuff.

This thread wont die because I aint going anywhere, you can be sure of that.

Bump to the top! For the greater justice.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
February 21, 2012, 10:57:03 AM
dareq, I have a very simple question:  where do you get your BTC that you want to sell?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
February 21, 2012, 10:40:39 AM
Activity: 686
Bitbuy
February 21, 2012, 06:59:30 AM
Guys, isn't it obvious after he stated he will wait 1 day after receiving funds? He's using a stolen Paypal account. As soon as you pay him, he withdraws the money (and for this he needs some time, hence the day wait) and never sends you any bitcoins. The customer reverses the paypal payment, leaving the stolen paypal account with a negative balance. Now the real owner of the account is screwed.

Bottomline, stay away. He's losing _at least_ 10% on every trade due to fraud, and there's no reason he wouldn't be using a convenient exchange which already have plenty of withdraw options if he wants dollars for his BTC. If he can sell 1 BTC at an exchange for 4,30$ each, there's no way in hell he can agree to 4,30 each through paypal, because of fraud and fees alone. Even without those 2 points it makes no sense not to use an exchange.

Just let this thread die!
February 21, 2012, 12:38:55 AM
I am refusing to share my method to get "very smalll profit" for now and you can be sure that i'll be getting alot more profit once I get reputation ? Seriously guys, only people who got run by car could told you how they are making their money. You think I am that stupid and I would be doing this if I wasnt sure what I was doing? Very poor grammar - oh wait I'm from poland,english isnt my first language so I am not speaking perfect, sorry for that. Highly doubt that anyone got problem with reading my posts.

I am santa, I am santa, I am santa! take my santa offer Sad

Let's take a look at your business model for a second without any personal insults or questions of intelligent/maturity:

You want to sell Bitcoins through Paypal.

That's against Paypal's TOS and they will lock your accounts, successfully make it impossible to use paypal for any transactions (including deposits to your own bank account for the bitcoins you sold).

You want to sell Bitcoins starting at a large amount only, as a newbie to the forums that no one knows.

This means that the very first person who does business with you is running the risk of you sending them absolutely nothing.

You want to sell wait a day or so to make sure the payment is 'legit'.

Payment legitimacy has nothing to do with anything. For 120 days after, someone can still reverse their payment to you. The only reason this wouldn't be a direct issue for you is if you're using throwaway/stolen accounts to scam with.

You claim you want to sell Bitcoins, but have ignored (and insulted the offering parties) every offer of purchase you have so far.

Only outright scams would be afraid of having someone like Charlie or I use their services to 'test' them.

Regardless of what people are saying about you, your 'business' is not trustworthy and never will be so long as you keep trying to run it like this. Speaking of risk assessments, there is actually less chance of getting burned by BitScalper than by you at this point.

February 21, 2012, 12:21:43 AM
I've mainly stopped using online forums - especially those that allowed posters to hide behind the anonymity of nicks. They invariably decline into a huge circle jerk as denizens try to out-do each other in whatever passes for plumage displays.

5 pages of posts and only one offer that met the OP's stated minimum terms (and that offer states an intent to scam him). Allow 1 page to establish those terms.

I'm not saying the OP is legit, but this topic is anti-LOL, it's a frustrating pubescent wank.

You all gang up making unwelcome offers and then tease the OP that he should accept your out-of-spec deals. Finally you "nyah-nyah-nyah" him about ignoring time-wasting crap.

You want to impress me or save other bitcoiners? Make 5 concise in-spec offers that he ignores, then you can claim he's fishing for fools.

Better yet if you are so smart - state you'll do the deal and review the process. You don't have to reveal his secret sauce, but if you think it's flawed and the service wont last, say so after you've seen it.

If it all smells too fishy, say that and stop trolling the damn topic.

/lurk mode resumed

Seems like you are new here. There is a good year's worth of precedent where EVERYONE gets fucked by paypal. So suddenly some guy with no rep and very poor grammar has solved what thousands of brilliant minds have failed to conquer, and refuses to share his method? Must be santa...must be santa...must be santa, santa clause...

I am refusing to share my method to get "very smalll profit" for now and you can be sure that i'll be getting alot more profit once I get reputation ? Seriously guys, only people who got run by car could told you how they are making their money. You think I am that stupid and I would be doing this if I wasnt sure what I was doing? Very poor grammar - oh wait I'm from poland,english isnt my first language so I am not speaking perfect, sorry for that. Highly doubt that anyone got problem with reading my posts.

I am santa, I am santa, I am santa! take my santa offer Sad
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 20, 2012, 11:41:54 PM
Wow, we done got served.

I guess it would be nothing more than crass peacockery to point out that Brother paulzag is essentially the same vintage as Good Samaritan dareq. Sorry kids but three and half weeks of lurkage does not make you smarter than the average bear.

There are legit offers that meet OP's somewhat transient criteria. In fact there are flat out statements begging him to rip some posters off, and a willingness to test his methods.

But, yes, this is filthy fishy.

Przykręć wasza Matka! To zwolnienie.
Activity: 448
February 20, 2012, 10:03:57 PM
I've mainly stopped using online forums - especially those that allowed posters to hide behind the anonymity of nicks. They invariably decline into a huge circle jerk as denizens try to out-do each other in whatever passes for plumage displays.

5 pages of posts and only one offer that met the OP's stated minimum terms (and that offer states an intent to scam him). Allow 1 page to establish those terms.

I'm not saying the OP is legit, but this topic is anti-LOL, it's a frustrating pubescent wank.

You all gang up making unwelcome offers and then tease the OP that he should accept your out-of-spec deals. Finally you "nyah-nyah-nyah" him about ignoring time-wasting crap.

You want to impress me or save other bitcoiners? Make 5 concise in-spec offers that he ignores, then you can claim he's fishing for fools.

Better yet if you are so smart - state you'll do the deal and review the process. You don't have to reveal his secret sauce, but if you think it's flawed and the service wont last, say so after you've seen it.

/lurk mode resumed

Seems like you are new here. There is a good year's worth of precedent where EVERYONE gets fucked by paypal. So suddenly some guy with no rep and very poor grammar has solved what thousands of brilliant minds have failed to conquer, and refuses to share his method? Must be santa...must be santa...must be santa, santa clause...
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431
February 20, 2012, 09:27:57 PM

/lurk mode resumed
That's what i did.
Please give me a ref to a thread where a PP buyer lost their money.  We both know there are many where the seller lost a lot but I have never seen a buyer lose.
But min amount is 50 BTC kinda makes me suspicious.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
February 20, 2012, 06:30:12 PM

/lurk mode resumed
donator
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1021
February 20, 2012, 04:01:29 PM
He already admitted that he might incur a 10% fraud rate.  So if you are running a business with a potential 10% loss right off the top you need to make sure you are at least making 10% on the 90% of the transaction that you do that are legit.

He is most likely just fishing for a sucker that he can take their paypal and string them along.  He might also send an empty box with a signature required to the person that buys his coins, that way he will be covered with seller protection.  The problem with that business model is it only works once before paypal shuts you down.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata
February 20, 2012, 03:21:23 PM
I place 1 bitcoin on "bankrupt".

I place another on "paypal worker"

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
February 20, 2012, 03:01:11 PM
You are still not willing to make a deal.

$100 = 24BTC

take it or leave it.
If you were serious you would profit from my offer. heck, even if you were planning to scam you could take advantage of the deal. Serve me good and scam the next 2 or 3 "customers".
But your lack of action to take an offer for half of "your minimum", being it the your first deal and being myself somewhat trusted(haven't scammed), makes me think that you are both a lousy businessman and/or a lousy scammer.

Your inaction is all the proof they need...
February 20, 2012, 02:52:02 PM
I am gone? where because I cant see? I am still offering my service and I dont care what haters are saying.

Yankee my mate you still havent proven me how I am able to scam anybody,still waiting for that although!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
February 20, 2012, 02:35:05 PM
Guys, I think he's gone.

Another scam prevented! Yay  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431
February 20, 2012, 02:20:51 PM
My business plan:
1. Buy a credit card off the black market
2. offer to buy 100 bitcoins
3. use paypal checkout (so no need to register, nor do i need verification) to send the money
4. fill in owner's details because the goods are electronic anyways
5. get bitcoins
6. rinse and repeat

I bet I know what OP's "big secret" is.

• You send Paypal money to dareq
  • Dareq instructs you to file a claim on it and then cancel that claim
  • Once cancelled, claims can never be reinstated for the same transaction
  • Dareq sends the bitcoins

This does actually work per Paypal's TOS as far as securing against any paypal fund reversals in the future (more or less), but that doesn't stop payments from being reversed by accounts where the buyer is using a stolen credit card. If the card is stolen, the seller is taking all the risk. If the card is legit, the buyer is taking all of the risk.

Irregardless, once Paypal finds out that the OP is selling currencies through Paypal which is against their TOS, the slightest account hiccup or anonymous tip to them that garnishes a look into what he's selling will end up in full account lockdown just like Mr Coins and every other big-mouthed overly cocky jerkwad newbie who thought they knew more about Paypal than people who run financial services.

OP is teetering on the thin line between ignorant soon-to-be-bankrupted-business owner and outright scammer.

Anyone care to bet which side he falls on, or alternatively bet on him violently flopping between the two?
thanks for this awesome secret! Grin
Activity: 574
February 20, 2012, 02:09:32 PM
Of course nobody can use a stolen PayPal account or credit card the morning of the next business day, especially not without sending an email from the PayPal account in consideration.

Well, I for one feel better that this shrewd businessman is on top of things. Przykręć wasza Matka! To zwolnienie.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
February 20, 2012, 12:32:15 PM
Again I am saying, this thread is lol  Lips sealed

February 20, 2012, 12:21:10 PM
Good day to you too,waiting for more offers Smiley

Ho, ho, ho. His super secret business plan is finally revealed!!! His is going to open his business, arrogantly tell all comers to go stuff themselves and then wait for the customers to come to him.

[facepalm] Why didn't I think of a brilliant idea like that?

Okay I'll bite. 100BTC. What are your "rules" and "steps" for me to proceed?

OP is teetering on the thin line between ignorant soon-to-be-bankrupted-business owner and outright scammer.

Anyone care to bet which side he falls on, or alternatively bet on him violently flopping between the two?

If you can explain me what did you meant by that and why did you decide to buy it? if you think i'm scammer then why are you buying it at all?

You aren't going to sell me bitcoins because you don't like what I said? Are you insane?

Tell me how to buy, thanks.

Are you able to go first? answer this question first,then we can proceed into other steps. i'm getting paid with reversable money and i'll be paying you with noreversable money so kinda clearly that I expect you to go first.

Then i will require phone call from you + replying to my email from your paypal address, additional to that i'll expect you to wait till morning of next working day before I send you your bitcoins so I can be sure that you havent stolen paypal or using stolen credit card.

For now that's it,if I feel something about you i'll take another steps but you seem legit so I think I can take a risk Wink

dareq.

Are you interested or you were just wasting my time?

Jesus christ you're an asshole. I'm out shopping and on my iPhone. You're the one wasting my time apparently.

Need I say more?

I think he's just being "careful" and underestimating how careful Joshua of AccessCoin.com was as well (who had an elaborate and elegant system of facebook profile researching etc before allowing a sale) by thinking he "can't" be scammed.

I wish him luck with his unprofitable and extremely high risk venture.
Pages:
Jump to: