Pages:
Author

Topic: PayPal for BTC Exchanger - page 4. (Read 8958 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 20, 2012, 12:07:04 PM
Good day to you too,waiting for more offers Smiley

Ho, ho, ho. His super secret business plan is finally revealed!!! His is going to open his business, arrogantly tell all comers to go stuff themselves and then wait for the customers to come to him.

[facepalm] Why didn't I think of a brilliant idea like that?
Activity: 406
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
February 20, 2012, 11:57:45 AM

I said GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR!!!!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
February 20, 2012, 11:34:50 AM
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
February 20, 2012, 10:48:38 AM
First of all,I cannot understand how someone can be so stupid to msg me with an offer without even properly reading what I wrote.

I clearly said that I do not accept small orders and WHY I am doing that. You guys are seriously pathetic and cant think outside of box.

If you take 1 second to stop the personal attacks on me (which isnt helping your case either)

I clearly wrote why I'm not gonna send $200.00 to a complete stranger.

If you cant understand that, your not gonna get much business.

P.S. By putting smileys like  Wink Cheesy and  Smiley its not gonna remove the sarcasm and frustration in your writing. You must take us for complete fools if you think we cannot read between the lines.

Good day sir.
February 20, 2012, 10:39:59 AM
First of all,I cannot understand how someone can be so stupid to msg me with an offer without even properly reading what I wrote.

I clearly said that I do not accept small orders and WHY I am doing that. You guys are seriously pathetic and cant think outside of box.

I never said 500$ amount, dunno where did you get it from.

If you cant accept someone's rules, then dont think that other party will do otherwise Wink

GL!
legendary
February 20, 2012, 10:37:27 AM

I dont accept these offers because you guys cant clearly read,I already stated my rules and if you're willing to make REAL deal with me,then just pm me and we'll discuiss details there,not over my thread, sorry.

Good morning, I'm giving you a REAL offer, I just SENT you this PM:

Good Morning

I have $30.00 in my PayPal account, whats your account? Ill send it right now.

My BTC address is 1BXcEHsaV1qPHTLj2jjLW8Tr9z37szPe3t

-Charlie

He replied,

I already told you that I do not accept small orders, and why is that was also explained in my thread.

Whats the minium order?

Dude, your crazy if you think I'm going t send you $500.00. Let me test you with $30.00

Anyway., you replied....

That would be buying 45-46 coins for 200$ (mtgox rate)

200$ is minimum order, i'm not accepting small orders because buyers dont risk anything anyway and I cba to do 10 small orders instead of 1 big because more transactions I make more likely that PayPal may want to know what i'm doing and I prefer to avoid that.

Hope you can understand.

I do understand, however I'm not gonna send $200.00 to a random guy on the forums, no offense.

$30.00 to test, or no go.

Oh, I hope you dont mind Im posting this on the thread so others dont make the same mistake.

Charlie

Thats the end of my no-sale. fyi for everyone

-Charlie

February 20, 2012, 10:09:54 AM
Just tell me HOW can I scam someone? explain me that. I am not asking to wire me any money via western union or other shit.

Explain me how I can actually scam someone? oh wait you cant because I cant scam anybody. : - (

Guilty until proven innocent? It doesnt work that way.
Innocent until proven guilty - that's how it works everywhere,so get your mind straight.
February 20, 2012, 09:30:02 AM
I'm not doing it way "Boss" told,im not asking for any claim and cancel claim or whatever.. so no,you're not smart mr I know everything.

I dont accept these offers because you guys cant clearly read,I already stated my rules and if you're willing to make REAL deal with me,then just pm me and we'll discuiss details there,not over my thread, sorry.

GTFO scammer.

I am scammer? How coming? How I am able to scam you if you're paying me with PayPal? Guys seriously decide because all I can see you're just bunch of flamed haters who cant get into their minds that someone MAY found out way to deal with paypal pretty safe and do it safe for both parts. NOW YOU ARE GODS OF INTERNET AND KNOW EVERYTHING I FORGOT.

that was my really last post towards your concerns about me,now i'll be just bumping neither I am answering any offers here. sorry Wink

bump!
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
February 20, 2012, 06:20:43 AM
Why don't you take my offer? Not good enough for you? Is my reputation bad in your eyes?

At least you could answer, even if it was a NO! But no, as a good stupid businessman someone had to ask you why didn't you took my offer for you to say you wouldn't.

GTFO scammer.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
February 20, 2012, 05:12:24 AM
This thread is lol  Lips sealed
Jon
donator
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
No Gods; No Masters; Only You
February 20, 2012, 01:42:31 AM
I place 1 bitcoin on "bankrupt".
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
February 20, 2012, 01:24:40 AM
I bet I know what OP's "big secret" is.

• You send Paypal money to dareq
  • Dareq instructs you to file a claim on it and then cancel that claim
  • Once cancelled, claims can never be reinstated for the same transaction
  • Dareq sends the bitcoins

This does actually work per Paypal's TOS as far as securing against any paypal fund reversals in the future (more or less), but that doesn't stop payments from being reversed by accounts where the buyer is using a stolen credit card. If the card is stolen, the seller is taking all the risk. If the card is legit, the buyer is taking all of the risk.

Irregardless, once Paypal finds out that the OP is selling currencies through Paypal which is against their TOS, the slightest account hiccup or anonymous tip to them that garnishes a look into what he's selling will end up in full account lockdown just like Mr Coins and every other big-mouthed overly cocky jerkwad newbie who thought they knew more about Paypal than people who run financial services.

OP is teetering on the thin line between ignorant soon-to-be-bankrupted-business owner and outright scammer.

Anyone care to bet which side he falls on, or alternatively bet on him violently flopping between the two?
Activity: 574
February 20, 2012, 12:43:47 AM
So dareq- why not step and take these offers?

Looks like you have at least $750 in legitimate offers to trade with some very respected names in this community. What say you now Mr. I Am Smarter Than The Internet? Does your super secret money making plan actually work or are you just so much hot air?
February 20, 2012, 12:38:05 AM
We'll see who's got naive passion within few days. Wink

You know what, your right. Let's give this a try.

Pussy. Make it $300. I'm going to take him for purchase through his services the sum of $500 for starters.
legendary
February 20, 2012, 12:36:57 AM

You know what, your right. Let's give this a try.

February 20, 2012, 12:35:08 AM
No sorry LoupGaroux, but I reserved my right to decline any customer if I dont feel he's right in my gut. and I dont want his offer.

I am healthy stepticism, I just found out something about PayPal that 95% people doesnt know and I'll be using it in my transactions to ensure that I am safe. Believe it or not,i dont really give a single care, sorry m8.

Sounds too good to be true - yes that's right,but I cant really seem to fit it here since you're guys one who are paying me with REVERSABLE money and you are getting paid with NOREVERSABLE money. sorry mate, your argument is just invalid.

PP itself is not a scam itself,noone of my friend had problems with them since they created their accounts many years ago, ofc maybe their system is a bit too paranoid but what ya gonna do? I do use PayPal and wont stop use it.

Maybe there's a flaw in my system, but that won't stop me from giving it a try and finding it out by myself,you don't need to assure me million times that I can get scammed - no shit sherlock?

I am not going into business of losing money as a public serve - I am pretty sure that 1 out of 10 my transactions MAY turn out as a scammer,not more and I can still prevent that if I am smart enough. Maybe it's hard to believe, but you'll see it as soon as I get my first customers.

Ridiculous claims? seriously mate,just because I offer very rare service, doesnt mean I am automatically scam

OH WAIT,I AM OFFERING THAT KIND OF EXCHANGE IN WAY THAT BUYER CANNOT BE SCAMMER - yes that's right,buyer cannot be scammed in any possible way,except that he is total idiot and created paypal yesterday.

Will I be banned or scammer labeled if I totally bankrupt this newb?

Hey OP, I'll buy 100 BTC from you right now through paypal.

Easy money.

I just found out something about PayPal that 95% people doesnt know

Yea. Right. You must be new to think that we're not the 5%.
February 20, 2012, 12:34:25 AM
legendary
February 20, 2012, 12:33:24 AM
No sorry LoupGaroux, but I reserved my right to decline any customer if I dont feel he's right in my gut. and I dont want his offer.

I am healthy stepticism, I just found out something about PayPal that 95% people doesnt know and I'll be using it in my transactions to ensure that I am safe. Believe it or not,i dont really give a single care, sorry m8.

Sounds too good to be true - yes that's right,but I cant really seem to fit it here since you're guys one who are paying me with REVERSABLE money and you are getting paid with NOREVERSABLE money. sorry mate, your argument is just invalid.

PP itself is not a scam itself,noone of my friend had problems with them since they created their accounts many years ago, ofc maybe their system is a bit too paranoid but what ya gonna do? I do use PayPal and wont stop use it.

Maybe there's a flaw in my system, but that won't stop me from giving it a try and finding it out by myself,you don't need to assure me million times that I can get scammed - no shit sherlock?

I am not going into business of losing money as a public serve - I am pretty sure that 1 out of 10 my transactions MAY turn out as a scammer,not more and I can still prevent that if I am smart enough. Maybe it's hard to believe, but you'll see it as soon as I get my first customers.

Ridiculous claims? seriously mate,just because I offer very rare service, doesnt mean I am automatically scam

OH WAIT,I AM OFFERING THAT KIND OF EXCHANGE IN WAY THAT BUYER CANNOT BE SCAMMER - yes that's right,buyer cannot be scammed in any possible way,except that he is total idiot and created paypal yesterday.

You seriously just made me LOL real hard. Your naive passion is kind of cute hahahaa
February 20, 2012, 12:31:00 AM

February 20, 2012, 12:26:08 AM
This is ridiculous, just like Mr Coins who I verbally raped a month before they got shut down warning them their business model was doomed and all the while they kept me "Just because it didn't work for YOU, doesn't mean it won't work for me! I'm a professional business man herp derp anything I do will succeed herp derp*"

(*Went out of business a few weeks later as their google checkout and paypal accounts got shut down)

Naivety is king in Bitcoin. Just let him get horribly scammed and learn the hard way.
Pages:
Jump to: