Pages:
Author

Topic: PayPal for BTC Exchanger - page 7. (Read 8958 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
February 19, 2012, 11:41:27 AM
But selling at mtgox rate, how do you make profit?
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
February 19, 2012, 11:41:06 AM
OK then, I will bite, what is your minimum order size and what is your current price?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
February 19, 2012, 11:39:19 AM
Sorry mate but I am not doing small orders atm because

1st) : it doesnt count for me and I get barely something out of this.

2nd) : I am only one taking risk here and more transactions I make = more likely PayPal will ask for documentation of transactions or something like this,that's why I prefer to do one big transaction than 5 small one's. I hope you can understand my concern.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
February 19, 2012, 11:37:13 AM
I can start this of, I only have 22$ though in my paypal currently.
Can you do small order?

My OTC rating is in my signature
February 19, 2012, 11:36:42 AM
Also i have evaluated risk and I know what i'm doing, just incase anyone wonders.
February 19, 2012, 11:34:29 AM
What are you trying to make me understand?

I am offering my service and I dont really care about others because I have my own way of securing myself from being scammed from others or having my PayPal blocked. Nearest future will prove if I am right or not.

I dont need your advices,if you don't want to buy my service then leave my thread alone,or at very least you can PM me these things instead of posting here.

Hope you can understand,no offense talk here Smiley
February 19, 2012, 11:24:04 AM
If no one will chargeback money then they will no start investigation about my income. And if they do, I can always make fresh account or borrow one from my friend or family.

I am looking forward to deal only with legit people so if I see anything fishy in your person then I call off deal immediately.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
February 19, 2012, 11:22:19 AM
How do you plan to get around the fact that as soon as PayPal finds out what you are doing they will shut you down and freeze your account for six months or more?
February 19, 2012, 11:17:23 AM
Hello bitcointalk.org community.

I am here to offer you my service which contain exchanging YOUR PAYPAL CASH for my BITCOINS.

Yes you're reading right,i'm offering you this rare service.

You may ask why I would do that? Its so risky for my side and I can get easily scammed?

I am taking few security steps with each customer and I have my own process of making this deal without risking both sides.

All I can say is that some dumb scammers wont even get near my bitcoins, so dont even try.

Also I am only taking "mid-big" orders so I can get something out of this too. Minimum I would say is 50 coins worth of money(mtgox rate), ofcourse more you pay with PayPal more willing I am to make a deal with you.

If you're thinking why you should trust me? Well pretty logic is that PayPal is reversable payment within 30 days chargeback itself or 180 days if you're paying me with card,and I will be paying you with noreversable bitcoins.

If you have any more questions feel free to send me PM or email [email protected]

Best Regards,
dareq
Pages:
Jump to: