Pages:
Author

Topic: paypal or bitcoin? - page 88. (Read 138319 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
January 12, 2016, 12:46:07 AM
I choose Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is fast,transparent and I like the blockchain.
Bitcoin is for future.

~zeaderza

Yeah bitcoin is better choice than paypal. Both are online transaction medium but bitcoin’s charges are very low when compare with paypal. Its very costlier than that.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 11, 2016, 11:53:40 PM
Does anyone know a secure legitimate service that converts bitcoins to PayPal like the Shapeshift site? I know PayPal is reversible but still if there is a reputable service I would like to know.

Most people use the bitcointalk market place, so I think there is not a legitimate site.
Be aware though. There are a lot of scammers here that will refund their paypal transaction.
Actually I was confused by this. Several people including myself believe that bitcoin is legal, but why not get protection from the government? It proved much scammer in this forum and not a few who have been deceived. Actually, although better than the bitcoin paypal but they are still equally as yet safe, maybe security in cyberspace should be increased to avoid scammer
Activity: 448
January 10, 2016, 06:20:23 PM
Does anyone know a secure legitimate service that converts bitcoins to PayPal like the Shapeshift site? I know PayPal is reversible but still if there is a reputable service I would like to know.

Most people use the bitcointalk market place, so I think there is not a legitimate site.
Be aware though. There are a lot of scammers here that will refund their paypal transaction.
Activity: 350
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
January 10, 2016, 05:30:17 PM
Activity: 672
January 10, 2016, 04:57:41 PM
Both are great, PayPal is fiat and btc is crypto, , to purchase on the local market, you need fiat, to stay anonymous you need btc

Paypal is not fiat, paypal is also online.

But paypal is oldskool, with very high fees and best of al it's anonymous.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
January 10, 2016, 03:00:16 PM
Both are great, PayPal is fiat and btc is crypto, , to purchase on the local market, you need fiat, to stay anonymous you need btc
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
January 10, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
I choose Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is fast,transparent and I like the blockchain.
Bitcoin is for future.

~zeaderza
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
January 10, 2016, 02:53:06 PM
Seriously? This is really a thread? on bitcointalk? wtf? Someone delete this already, it's just wrong. Tongue
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
January 10, 2016, 02:48:21 PM
Always bitcoins...
Bitcoin has no limit..
PayPal can limit account and transaction..
bItcoin let us do transct money unknownly and safely and fastly
Activity: 336
January 10, 2016, 02:27:05 PM
i preffer bitcoin more because we earn bitcoin easily and they are also easy to do transactions. We also earn bitcoin easily through mining. so in my opinion bitcoin is better way to for online shopping and transactions than paypal.
paypal is also good but bitcoin is best.paypal transections are also reversable
Activity: 560
January 10, 2016, 12:40:14 PM
I had losted 50 euros because my paypal account were frozened and i were forced to open a new one,but i dont use credit or debit card,soo i could verify my account,My main account couldnt acess it,soo i opened the second account without verify it ,i had the funds frozened,i couldnt do anything with it ,soo i had refunded the money and asked to the person to send to main account,guess what,i lost my account and the money i had sold it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
January 10, 2016, 06:30:28 AM
I use Bitcoin usually

I think it's features is really better than Paypal and safest method for everyone

Same here. i also use bitcoin usually then paypal. i have  paypal account and have balance around $13 when i want to withdrawal you need verification your first. that's why i prefer bitcoin then paypal.

When we open the paypal, we need verification ready. I do not see any problem with verification.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
January 09, 2016, 11:48:54 PM
I'm interested in convenience so it's gotta be Paypal for now. They've also saved my ass a few times from bad sellers. If the situation was flipped then they wouldn't be my favorite people.

they dont always save your ass from bad sellers or bad buyers who claim after getting the goods even paypal is not always tight many time they let the bad guy win there are many paypal chargeback scames if you google it and huge fee if you are getting 500$ on 200 different transaction they you are almost getting only 400$
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
January 09, 2016, 11:05:54 PM
I'm interested in convenience so it's gotta be Paypal for now. They've also saved my ass a few times from bad sellers. If the situation was flipped then they wouldn't be my favorite people.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Turn your financial ideas into reality
January 09, 2016, 10:46:21 PM
Well both not all online shops accept bitcoin.
But in the future I will love to use use bitcoin for online shopping if that ever happens.
Well , I hope so . because of the low pick bitcoin transaction fees than PayPal. and hopefully , bitcoin will be legalized as a world currency .
Activity: 770
January 09, 2016, 10:31:02 PM
paypal was more famous than bitcoin among the internet users ATM. Still hoping that bitcoin will beat soon.

Well both not all online shops accept bitcoin.
But in the future I will love to use use bitcoin for online shopping if that ever happens.
still more number of online shopping sites were accepting paypal than bitcoin.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 09, 2016, 10:24:01 PM
still love paypal
Activity: 420
January 09, 2016, 09:46:17 PM
I use Bitcoin usually

I think it's features is really better than Paypal and safest method for everyone

Same here. i also use bitcoin usually then paypal. i have  paypal account and have balance around $13 when i want to withdrawal you need verification your first. that's why i prefer bitcoin then paypal.
Activity: 672
January 09, 2016, 09:00:50 PM
I use Bitcoin usually

Activity: 756
January 09, 2016, 03:49:47 PM
i will prefer bitcoin onward
well the bitcoin is fluctuate so sometimes the price will go down a little
no exact price for the item in bitcoin, and for the foreign places it will be the same price not depend on currency each country but still bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: