Pages:
Author

Topic: paypal or bitcoin? - page 85. (Read 138319 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The mind is everything. What you think you become.
January 15, 2016, 01:48:33 PM
 never use paypal for online shopping,of course i will pick bitcoin for online shopping,bitcoin more friendly,not need credit card number to create account,not need to verified or anyting that make me tired with paypal Grin
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 15, 2016, 01:16:28 PM
I will choose bitcoin than the paypal.
I also like that, I prefer bitcoin than paypal because I did not have a paypal account, but PayPal is more famous than the bitcoin, so if we are united voice bitcoin might still lose by paypal

Paypal is more secure if you are buying goods but not for selling goods. Because of charge-back.
But bitcoin is always good for both buying as well as selling. When you are buying with bitcoins use a trusted escrow.
If you are selling goods then go for bitcoins always....It's much better option.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
January 15, 2016, 10:33:26 AM
both have advantages and disadvantages of each. For terms of security, I prefer paypal
In term of security, I'd say Bitcoin. Because there is no way for people to crack your private key.
yes bitcoin very safe. unless you lose the computer you are using. it will make you lose everything.  Smiley
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
January 15, 2016, 09:37:20 AM
I also like that, I prefer bitcoin than paypal because I did not have a paypal account, but PayPal is more famous than the bitcoin, so if we are united voice bitcoin might still lose by paypal
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
January 15, 2016, 09:25:13 AM
both have advantages and disadvantages of each. For terms of security, I prefer paypal
In term of security, I'd say Bitcoin. Because there is no way for people to crack your private key.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
January 15, 2016, 09:12:18 AM
Activity: 546
January 15, 2016, 02:07:56 AM
Activity: 812
January 15, 2016, 12:27:14 AM
Paypal... for now I guess..
Unless bitcoin is getting more and more common.. if not I believe there are still many online or big stores don't accept them...

Bitcoin is not know to most people in the world. When most of us know it, it will be used widely as it is superior to conventional fiat.
bitcoin deployment is not yet complete, everyone yet know about bitcoin,

even many Internet users don't know about bitcoin, we must begin to do the deployment and spread, I believe paypal users will switch to bitcoin
Yes maybe you're right because paypal is known to many people before bitcoin. If we can invite friends to use bitcoin certainly will also be widely known. Especially with ease and there is no requirement to register dibitcoin burdensome yag become one of the main capital to get as many users
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 14, 2016, 09:56:21 PM
Bitcoin will grow year by year being the low fees being the current value of it,paypal as wu will loose some costumers over the years not enought to make they close but well bitcoin has a niche of market to be used.

Yes. I see the big difference between paypal and bitcoin. I prefer always bitcoin.
Activity: 658
January 14, 2016, 09:47:35 PM
Unless bitcoin is getting more and more common.. if not I believe there are still many online or big stores don't accept them...

Bitcoin is not know to most people in the world. When most of us know it, it will be used widely as it is superior to conventional fiat.
bitcoin deployment is not yet complete, everyone yet know about bitcoin,

even many Internet users don't know about bitcoin, we must begin to do the deployment and spread, I believe paypal users will switch to bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1006
beware of your keys.
January 14, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
one more opinion for this:
if you wish to work in darknet for some funds, then you will need a bitcoin wallet. no matter that darknet is doing illegal things or not, darknet cannot use your information to maximize your safety. however, for the paypal, it is much easier to accept, but could lead you to trouble about the legitimacy.
some of the sites is starting to accept bitcoin to let underage people (as an example) to buy their stuff they need, like www.adafruit.com

all in all, both cryptographicals and fiats have their advantage, use them together. you cannot just rely on bitcoin.
Activity: 631
January 14, 2016, 07:40:37 PM

It would be superior to fiat and even to WU and paypal as bitcoin is the best way to trasfer money online and I don't think that there is any best possible option available at a moment so I would definitely go with bitcoins if I had to choose between paypal and bitcoins.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
January 14, 2016, 07:37:02 PM
i sometimes use paypal but i like btc much much more Grin
Activity: 672
January 14, 2016, 06:16:22 PM
At the moment of course paypal, because no big online shop accept bitcoins.

Paypal is accepted in the most "western countrys" and using the euro.
Nearly every online shop accepting paypal in germany.

But when there will be a pay with bitcoin button i would pay of course with bitcoins.  Smiley
It will come, its only a question of time.

A lot of stores do now accept Bitcoin though, similarily to PayPal. I don't use bitcoin a lot anymore myself but I definitely see it more and more for things I check out for. Also, regarding the original post; paypal is obviously used more right now but bitcoin is easier to transact with because there's no chargebacks.
Activity: 672
January 14, 2016, 06:14:37 PM

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
January 14, 2016, 02:22:29 PM
At the moment of course paypal, because no big online shop accept bitcoins.

Paypal is accepted in the most "western countrys" and using the euro.
Nearly every online shop accepting paypal in germany.

But when there will be a pay with bitcoin button i would pay of course with bitcoins.  Smiley
It will come, its only a question of time.
Activity: 350
January 14, 2016, 02:17:02 PM
Activity: 728
EtherSphere - Social Games
January 14, 2016, 01:49:53 PM
Paypal has sucked and has always sucked as a business model. It is set in it's ways and in that, can charge as much in fees as they want and have been doing so since the start.
With owning ebay does not help the matter in dealing with them either.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 14, 2016, 01:11:11 PM
I use both, just looking if they accept bitcoin and I pay with bitcoin. Do they dont accept Bitcoin I pay with Paypal Wink
Activity: 518
January 14, 2016, 11:16:16 AM
Bitcoin will grow year by year being the low fees being the current value of it,paypal as wu will loose some costumers over the years not enought to make they close but well bitcoin has a niche of market to be used.

I see between bitcoin and paypal is different, bitcoin is a digital money brand and paypal it's not, paypal only a place to store fiat money online.
The thing make both of bitcoin and paypal same is a function to spend money online. That simply explanation.
Both has plus and minus, but bitcoin are favored here.
Pages:
Jump to: