Pages:
Author

Topic: [PCN] ProCoin: ♕ Get Some! ♕ | Build A Service - Get A Bounty - Web Wallet - page 5. (Read 45574 times)

Activity: 703
Merit: 500
Now everything it's ok.

Thank you for help.

Holy shit Barb, what are you using to mine?
looking for the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Another service addition: AltAccept.com now accepts ProCoin (PCN)! http://www.altaccept.com/  Grin

This site is slick, because it enables vendors to take all kinds of different cryptocurrencies with one API.

More Progress - More Procoin!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I agree that a broken exchange like Cryptorush 2.0 is can't help. I think demand precedes supply when it comes to altcoins on an exchange. I have talked to many people lately from exchanges to service providers.

Many of them are looking to soak the coins for as much money as possible. The problem becomes that the same money could be spent better strategically so its always a case of weighing options.

I think the next thing the team is focusing on is getting some actual businesses to take ProCoin. If they improve the web site and make a section geared towards this target it will gelp. Bulking up the graphics and maybe get a video are both good ideas. The more wallets in use and the more real people are using the crypto the more likely the coin will see wide trade. I guess its a case of putting the cart before the horse etc.
Is it possible for this coin to get into some other exchanges??

Only one ... is not good. I do not mind about Bittrex but this coin need another and another to make success!

Frankly it seems like Bittrex is one of the best exchanges going and they didn't demand any money for a listing. If the volume continues to grow on there I'm sure a few other exchanges will get the picture. I personally don't feel it makes much sense to pay for 'votes' on low volume exchanges. Look what happened to Cryptorush.

I think focusing on getting additional services, more miners and hash, and focusing the volume on one exchange is working. The price is at 27 and the Network Hash hit a new high.

If the exchanges didn't all demand bribes I'd say go for it but there's no point spending money like a drunken sailor just to end up on potentially dead exchanges.

That's just my opinion, though. If anyone has any other opinions about exchanges, feel free to chime in.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Is it possible for this coin to get into some other exchanges??

Only one ... is not good. I do not mind about Bittrex but this coin need another and another to make success!

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
Now everything it's ok.

Thank you for help.

Holy shit Barb, what are you using to mine?
Now everything it's ok.

Thank you for help.

Awesome Barb - you're welcome! I love it when things work out.  Grin

Thanks so much for mining PCN and if you have any other issues, feel free to ask. With the six new nodes going online I think syncing should be very fast.

I'm testing on Windows and Linux now and I'm happy with what I'm seeing! We're moving along on our 'Phase 1' plans now  Shocked

Activity: 126
Now everything it's ok.

Thank you for help.
Can you please help?

I'm confident your wallet will sync.  Grin

In the bottom right corner of the wallet there will be an icon. Hover it and see if it tells you there are active connections to the network. As long as there are, your wallet will eventually catch up and there will be a green checkmark to indicate the syncing is complete. I just tested the newest version of the Windows and Linux wallets and it all synced up. I know the team has also added 5 new nodes today to increase the speed and reliability of the network.

Let me know if you have any other issues.
Which wallet are you using? If its Windows, make sure you allow 'Public IP Access' for any firewall you're using, otherwise it won't connect.

Ok , I will try.

I am using windows

Thank you

Hey,

Make sure you're using this version too: http://www.teamprocoin.com/dl/procoin.zip. You should be able to unzip it and double click to start ProCoin-QT.

If you need nodes in ProCoin.conf add these:

addnode=99.54.90.39
addnode=87.211.164.253
addnode=128.199.202.69
addnode=107.170.71.82
addnode=107.170.207.41
addnode=91.78.212.92
addnode=86.163.160.75
addnode=95.85.52.246
addnode=95.85.52.246
addnode=188.226.189.61

If you have another questions let one of us know. Great job on the mining!

Now I have nodes but my wallet still not sync ...it has same amount like 5 hours ago and it should have 100k more...

Which wallet are you using? If its Windows, make sure you allow 'Public IP Access' for any firewall you're using, otherwise it won't connect.

Ok , I will try.

I am using windows

Thank you

Hey,

Make sure you're using this version too: http://www.teamprocoin.com/dl/procoin.zip. You should be able to unzip it and double click to start ProCoin-QT.

If you need nodes in ProCoin.conf add these:

addnode=99.54.90.39
addnode=87.211.164.253
addnode=128.199.202.69
addnode=107.170.71.82
addnode=107.170.207.41
addnode=91.78.212.92
addnode=86.163.160.75
addnode=95.85.52.246
addnode=95.85.52.246
addnode=188.226.189.61

If you have another questions let one of us know. Great job on the mining!

Ok , I will try.

I am using windows

Thank you
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
thats what im doing 93 blocks so far today Smiley

Sweet! Keep it up.  Grin

I am trying to sinc my wallet and it doesn't work.

Can you help?

I am mining with 40mb/s Smiley

Sweet! Keep it up.  Grin

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Everyone is doing a great job. I updated both ANN threads with more information on compiling, more nodes and on additional services. I am also close to getting a few more services added, which is always helpful.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Activity: 178
How long until a patched Mac wallet?

Not long at all. We'll update as soon as it has been tested and uploaded.

Cool.  In the meantime, I'll keep mining like a fiend.
Pages:
Jump to: