Pages:
Author

Topic: [PCN] ProCoin: ♕ Get Some! ♕ | Build A Service - Get A Bounty - Web Wallet - page 9. (Read 45574 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Im rich from altcoins and I plan on getting richer. I mean stinking filthy pig rich.

Yeah, me too. PCN is one way to get there. At the current valuation you might be looking at a 100-fold increase in months.

Miners are still getting bonuses too (100 PCN for every block cracked). http://pcn.majorminers.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Im rich from altcoins and I plan on getting richer. I mean stinking filthy pig rich.
I am kind of hoping that PCN winds up having something up its sleeve.  I was mining for so many things, just for fun, but I'm down to PCN, Doge (because it's Doge Smiley), and occasionally Litecoin still.

I have a few USB scrypt miners on their way (already using one, which has been working nicely so far).  If PCN makes it, I'll at least get a piece.  If it doesn't, I'm not really out any money.

There's plenty up our sleeves. Right now PCN is a very under-valued coin that will only rise in value. People who are mining now will be well rewarded. The same holds true for investors.

Altcoins are only going to get to places by constant effort. Hard work, contacts, and adoption. There's no way around it. Too many people think they're going to get rich starting an altcoin, and that's a joke. It takes a TON of effort to build real value.

I've been researching exchanges to add PCN too, but they all seem to be following the 'bribe' format. Paying unknown exchanges a large bit of BTC for a listing seems like a weak idea. However, I'm sure some will eventually add it.

Every step is like a building block that adds more volume and value!  Grin
Activity: 178
I am kind of hoping that PCN winds up having something up its sleeve.  I was mining for so many things, just for fun, but I'm down to PCN, Doge (because it's Doge Smiley), and occasionally Litecoin still.

I have a few USB scrypt miners on their way (already using one, which has been working nicely so far).  If PCN makes it, I'll at least get a piece.  If it doesn't, I'm not really out any money.
Any ideas to build trading volume?
Great. Lets keep the momentum going. There are too many shitcoins run by shitheels these days. Make sure to outwork them all.  Grin

That's the plan. Dozens of contacts done by multiple team members every single day. Contact, contact, and more contacts. Plus continuously running Block Finder bonuses to introduce more miners to the project.

Sure, these plans sound basic - but basics is how things get done. We have to crawl before walk and then walk before we fly. Plus, with enough contacts, doors will open which speed our ascent.
Great. Lets keep the momentum going. There are too many shitcoins run by shitheels these days. Make sure to outwork them all.  Grin
I won more than I lost but i love 2 gamble....Glad to see the team is active and adding more third party sites...

There's more coming. Here's a list of services for ProCoin http://www.teamprocoin.com/about/learn-more/

The Block Finder Bonuses continue. http://pcn.majorminers.com/

Right now it's more of the same: contact, contact, and more contact to make people aware of PCN. We're focusing on third party service providers, but we're also going to expand our social media campaign to include potential users. A two-pronged approach should help PCN by creating even more awareness. Many altcoins that were launched in March have already died. We're working every day, which should help us gain momentum.

So far the team of enthusiasts remains small, but that's likely to change for the better too.

I'll update as more developments arise.
I won more than I lost but i love 2 gamble....Glad to see the team is active and adding more third party sites...

PCN has been added to Coin-Horse: https://coin-horse.com/PCN/

Win some extra ProCoins the easy way!  Grin
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
What a load of enthusiasm. PCN has been added to Bilero.com and will soon also be up on Coin-horse.com. There will be a few more announcements up shortly. Make sure to check us out on Twitter for more updates: https://twitter.com/teamprocoin
If it gets to 20 ima gonna bust all over my monitor...just letting everyone know in advance....

I will probably be pretty excited too at that point. Not as excited as you, apparently - but still pretty happy  Grin
If it gets to 20 ima gonna bust all over my monitor...just letting everyone know in advance....
I might jus erupt soon becuz of the joy im feeling about ProCoin.

Warn the people standing nearby  Grin

ProCoin is holding it's 11 price point nicely at Bittrex. I expect a move upward soon. Mining has is continuing to grow slowly too, which is another positive sign. All systems are 'go.'
Activity: 149
I might jus erupt soon becuz of the joy im feeling about ProCoin.
Im happier than a pig in shit that I got 2.5 mill of these at 1 sat each.

Love the imagery  Grin Keep holding - things are only getting better!

I got a massive throbbing chubby jus thinking about all this money I'm making Grin

Very picturesque description  Grin

BTW, miners are making extra money too. They're each getting 100 PCN for finding blocks at the PCN Mining Pool at Major Miners. http://pcn.majorminers.com/

Look how much we've paid out already!

PCN is great for people who love making money!

I got a massive throbbing chubby jus thinking about all this money I'm making Grin

Pages:
Jump to: