Pages:
Author

Topic: [PCN] ProCoin: ♕ Get Some! ♕ | Build A Service - Get A Bounty - Web Wallet - page 7. (Read 45574 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Great to see it on Bittrex.

Unfortunately I wanted to withdraw my coins of Hashing.at (at their ProCoin pool). Looks like they took my coins, as the pool has dissapeared..

Yeah, looks like they did a redirect to ISR.

How many PCN did you lose?

Im not sure, but I often keep my coins on a pool untill I've got the wallet or untill the coin is on an exchange. But this, the fact that a pool dissapears (without e-mail warning), is new to me. And it sucks.

Sorry to hear that. Well, the Major Miners mining pool is paying 100 PCN extra for each found block. You may want to check that out! http://pcn.majorminers.com

ProCoin is 170% more profitable to mine than Litecoin, according to SanCrypto: http://sancrypto.info/index/show/PCN/

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!

Unfortunately I wanted to withdraw my coins of Hashing.at (at their ProCoin pool). Looks like they took my coins, as the pool has dissapeared..

Im not sure, but I often keep my coins on a pool untill I've got the wallet or untill the coin is on an exchange. But this, the fact that a pool dissapears (without e-mail warning), is new to me. And it sucks.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Everyone can get a sample of PCN now: http://procoin.altcoinfaucet.net/

That is great. That will help me convince a few coworkers to try this out.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
The price is looking okay today. I would like see volume firm up a bit though. There are some real dogs on Bittrex selling for huge valuations.

It'll happen. As long as improvements keep being made and progress keeps happening, the price will rise.

Miners are still getting an extra 10% 100 PCN every time they find a block at the Major Miners ProCoin Mining Pool.

Over 1 million PCNs paid and still rising! http://pcn.majorminers.com/

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
The price is looking okay today. I would like see volume firm up a bit though. There are some real dogs on Bittrex selling for huge valuations.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!

Make sure to outwork them all.  Grin

That's a great philosophy and one I live by  Grin

Yes. Crush our enemies until they're nothing but a smouldering mountain of corpses.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Ok, here's a question for you guys.  Since this is being promoted as the "small business" currency, would you consider donating to help a small business get up and running?  I don't know if it's too soon to do something like this, but Dogecoin, for all it's NOT worth (on a small scale), is always in the news for something positive (mostly charities and donations).

I can only imagine the positive PR for a coin like this getting businesses off the ground.  The catch, if you need to call it that, would be that these business accept PCN as a legitimate payment option, along with all other "normal" methods.

I like the idea of companies springing up from, and using, ProCoin.

Those sound like solid ideas. This type of initiative is coming in 'Phase 2.' Right now we're sticking with building the very basic blocks we need to make sure we don't fall off the map. We managed to get 8 add on websites to use PCN in the past week. At that pace, more people are going to know PCN.

There's no question free news coverage helps. I'm not expert on the subject but I have been in touch with a few people who have some ideas. We'll continue to push these ideas to evolve and see where they take us. But I definitely like you're thinking  Grin We aren't going to get far without ambition.

BTW, here's another useful site for PCN users: http://www.inuit-wallet.co.uk/

You can create cold storage wallet addresses easily using Inuit! We found that site through engaging on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TeamProCoin

Plenty of people are interested! We'll do our best to keep the momentum going.
Activity: 178
Ok, here's a question for you guys.  Since this is being promoted as the "small business" currency, would you consider donating to help a small business get up and running?  I don't know if it's too soon to do something like this, but Dogecoin, for all it's NOT worth (on a small scale), is always in the news for something positive (mostly charities and donations).

I can only imagine the positive PR for a coin like this getting businesses off the ground.  The catch, if you need to call it that, would be that these business accept PCN as a legitimate payment option, along with all other "normal" methods.

I like the idea of companies springing up from, and using, ProCoin.
I am trying to come up with a solution to this Craptorush problem.

I'm not sure if it's a completely dead exchange or not. But it is ridiculous that an order for 1 PCN at 1 sat can knock 95% of the market value of the coin off. It shows what a 'rinky dinky' world the altcoin biz really is. By that same logic ISRA is worth 125 MILLION dollars today. LOL.

Craptorush apparently matches any order, no matter if its below market value or not. That seems like a major flaw really. I'm wary of putting any BTC in there TBH.
I am trying to come up with a solution to this Craptorush problem.
Nice coin. i will try to mine this coin

You won't be disappointed. You get 100 PCN extra if you find a block at the pool: http://pcn.majorminers.com/
Activity: 266
Nice coin. i will try to mine this coin
Thats messed up they are using Cryptorush.in. Volume at Bittrex is over $100 for the same time span. I guess I'll have to put some of my mattress money in Craptorush to keep things honest.

I think they have a half-assed matching mechanism that allows for low ball bids though. Not cool.
Where is Coinmarketcap getting the daily volume from? Its way off. Somebody pulled a sneak move at 6am and now it looks like the market cap lost 80%. Altcoins really is amateur hour  Grin

I assume they're getting the trading volume from Cryptorush.in - since it shows $1 for the last 24 hours. Yes, that makes the whole coin look bad. Obviously some defensive strategies need to be enacted - which they will today. Building a few buy walls to stop the price from dropping too far and increasing the daily trading volume shouldn't be that hard (or expensive) to do.

The engagement on social media is really go through the roof (especially on Twitter) - so more and more people are learning about PCN every day. That's half the battle.  Grin
Where is Coinmarketcap getting the daily volume from? Its way off. Somebody pulled a sneak move at 6am and now it looks like the market cap lost 80%. Altcoins really is amateur hour  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: