Pages:
Author

Topic: [PCN] ProCoin: ♕ Get Some! ♕ | Build A Service - Get A Bounty - Web Wallet - page 8. (Read 45574 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Just wait until i unleash the big guns.

Can't wait. Should be some impressive fireworks  Grin

I am readying the troops.

Good. We have more news to announce. Now ProCoin has it's own faucet. Read about this latest development here: http://www.teamprocoin.com/introducing-the-procoin-faucet-get-your-sample-of-pcn-now/

Now more people than ever will be able to get samples, which should help PCN grow more and more. http://procoin.altcoinfaucet.net/

There are many more developments in the works, so make sure to stay tuned! Things are going to keep on getting bigger and better.  Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

I am readying the troops.

The shitheel is back on Bittrex and he moved the price down to 1 again. I am transferring funds in there now to mop him up.  Grin

I don't know WHAT happened but the price is 14 NOW!  Grin

I know what happened. Shitheel messed with the bull and he got the horns Grin

Well I'm all for seeing more of that. Here's what I'm seeing today:

1) Increased mining activity.
2) Increased price on Bittrex.
3) Increased activity on social media.

These are all good signs - plus there's more news coming soon! Miners need to get their 100 PCN Block Finder Bonuses.

(100 PCN for every block cracked). http://pcn.majorminers.com

The shitheel is back on Bittrex and he moved the price down to 1 again. I am transferring funds in there now to mop him up.  Grin

I know what happened. Shitheel messed with the bull and he got the horns Grin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
I think POS should be added to make this coin a real succes!
No more than 1-2% APY. Otherwise the large holders, which at the current diff includes the majority here, have an incentive to dump the 'free' coins putting selling pressure on the price!
Activity: 452
I think POS should be added to make this coin a real succes!
That's awesome. Three translations, seven services added on, and the mining hash is rising steadily! Savvy miners are getting that extra 100 PCN per block!

The best part: there's even more coming!  Grin
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Dutch translation:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6145577

PV2XxH927W3JBiCeeBk7t5m9vJk5vQAoPP

Great work! The bounty has been paid. It's been a pleasure doing business with you!
Activity: 452
I have several more additions being worked on.

Awesome. I have a few 'deals' close to being completed too. More services should mean even more people learning about PCN.
I have several more additions being worked on.
Anybody out there who runs a third party altcoin site, contact the team for terms. We're looking to get added everywhere!

7 services so far - and counting. It's time to grease a few palms so we can get this party started  Grin
Anybody out there who runs a third party altcoin site, contact the team for terms. We're looking to get added everywhere!
I have a brain the size of a peanut and balls the size of grand canyon.  HA!

I see some shitheel keeps trying to push the price of PCN down to 1 on bittrex. Its not gonna happen shitheel!
Glad to meet another wealthy altcoin man. There arent that many of us around.  Grin

Most people don't have the balls or the brains to get rich in altcoins. You - my man - apparently have copious amounts of both.

Here's some ideas I've been having lately to expand this crypto:

1) In-game ATM/banking. I know there are several open source projects like Galactic Mileu and others that may allow for a third party ATM. That seems like a cool way to promote a currency.
2) Direct marketing to website owners to get them to take PCN.
3) More obvious third party services.

My team is contacting several dozen people a day now, but we'll likely be stepping up our efforts. This is almost like 'virgin territory.' Many people don't understand the FIRST thing about crypto. That means there's a global, untapped market to dip into. The potential is incredible!  Grin It's hard not to be psyched up! Check out Twitter for livetime updates about PCN: https://twitter.com/teamprocoin
Glad to meet another wealthy altcoin man. There arent that many of us around.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: