Pages:
Author

Topic: Pebblecoin (XPB) - FIRST DPOS CRYPTONOTE COIN LIVE - Qt Wallet GUI - v0.4.4.1 - page 14. (Read 55990 times)

Hix
legendary
Activity: 1971
Merit: 1036
Why after lanch miner with -t 1, eating all 8 cores ? this normal?

Yeah, the -t flag refers to memory threads, so -t 2 would use 26 GB of RAM, -t 4 would use 52 GB, etc. You can use a cpu limiter to stop it from processing on all cores.
hmm... i can`t understand, if i use -t 1 13gb ram i has 0.4 h/s, if i use -t 2 26 gb ram i has same 0.4 h/s  Huh
Where are profit from more ram?)
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029

Yeah, the -t flag refers to memory threads, so -t 2 would use 26 GB of RAM, -t 4 would use 52 GB, etc. You can use a cpu limiter to stop it from processing on all cores.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.

I don't want to make it, though.

welp, then there yah have it.

Doesn't mean I wouldn't for a bounty, just means I don't want to.
XPB
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Creator of Pebblecoin
Also main pool is pending blocks for a very long time again, hash rate has been good though.
Yes, I will fix soon.  I did the wrong fix - I made it not send < 0.01 XPB amounts to people, but the issue was that it was trying to spend < 0.01 XPB outputs and not mixing them.  I'll just change it so it doesn't try to spend those outputs.
Hix
legendary
Activity: 1971
Merit: 1036
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Can specifically explain this? I want to purse multi-machine joint solo

Compile simpleminer. Point simpleminer to daemon.

What does the simpleminer command line look like and what about the daemon conf file/command line?
I could never get it to connect to the daemon, local or remote.

After you load and sync the daemon, you can type "start_mining [t]" (use 't' if you want to specify a number of threads, otherwise leave it out)

What about for a miner on another system?
Mostly trying to avoid running three+ full installs and not having to rely on a node.js pool, would rather have one main wallet, then can mine to it with simpleminer/minerd as needed.

Also main pool is pending blocks for a very long time again, hash rate has been good though.

You would need to have it compiled on any system you're mining with, but you could copy the wallet.bin.keys file over any system and have it mine to the same wallet.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
getting less blocks now that net hash is way up  Undecided
Activity: 979
Merit: 510

What does the simpleminer command line look like and what about the daemon conf file/command line?

After you load and sync the daemon, you can type "start_mining [t]" (use 't' if you want to specify a number of threads, otherwise leave it out)

What about for a miner on another system?
Mostly trying to avoid running three+ full installs and not having to rely on a node.js pool, would rather have one main wallet, then can mine to it with simpleminer/minerd as needed.

after enter "start_mining 1" the message is:
2015-Feb-11 15:14:08.029820 [RPC1]ERROR ..\..\..\src\cryptonote_core\miner.cpp:1
99 Starting miner but boulderhash isn't enabled

You need to use ./pebblecoind --enable-boulderhash to start the daemon.
It was only the wind.
Is anyone going to make an 8GB miner?

you have to offer up a bounty. i n c e n t i v e

Yup. I would actually make a 6.5GB miner - simpler.

Ah, so you found something? How low you think you can go on the memory, theoretically, while maintaining current hash rate? (i get 0.02 with 16 gig on a i5 2520 2.5 ghz)

6.5 is about it - and you may take a small hit on the hashrate.

ok then how much bounty do you want? to make it public
and how much to make it still private?

i love the 2nd option Grin

Anyways, completely stock pebbleminer gets 0.09H/s on my machine, low 11.xx seconds per hash. Screenshot (NSFW): https://ottrbutt.com/miner/boulderhash2-stock.png

pebbleminer must be work with pool, but pool is less efficient i think.

I should get about the same with simpleminer.

how much before you get? how much performance gain i mean

I didn't make it. I worked on it for a bit, got bored, and went to do something else.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I'm have been launched 160 machines in VPS. So It should be around 8h/s but pool that's on OP doesn't work properly or I don't know what problem is that.

Try out xpb.noteminer.com
Is not worth it, try find to me a good coin. I have 1000+ VPS (32v cpu, 60gb ram) I can pay you first 6hrs of work 180 vps'es.
Activity: 54
after enter "start_mining 1" the message is:
2015-Feb-11 15:14:08.029820 [RPC1]ERROR ..\..\..\src\cryptonote_core\miner.cpp:1
99 Starting miner but boulderhash isn't enabled
It was only the wind.

Ah, so you found something? How low you think you can go on the memory, theoretically, while maintaining current hash rate? (i get 0.02 with 16 gig on a i5 2520 2.5 ghz)

Anyways, completely stock pebbleminer gets 0.09H/s on my machine, low 11.xx seconds per hash. Screenshot (NSFW): https://ottrbutt.com/miner/boulderhash2-stock.png

pebbleminer must be work with pool, but pool is less efficient i think.

I should get about the same with simpleminer.
I'm have been launched 160 machines in VPS. So It should be around 8h/s but pool that's on OP doesn't work properly or I don't know what problem is that.

Try out xpb.noteminer.com

It was only the wind.

http://[img][/img]
looks like mainpool down

http://xpb.noteminer.com/

is responsive
This is a cheap crook mineral pool, not any money to you, don't go, I had been digging a day, no points to a coin
Please distribute the state landlord, do not let more people be deceived!

I'm not really sure what that's supposed to mean, but all mature blocks have been paid out. You might direct your attention to "Pool Blocks" page - there are quite a few orphans due to the lower hashrate on the pool vs. the network. I'd also recommend confirming that you are using the miner posted after the fork. If you are using an old miner, you're submitting invalid shares.

Along those lines - server has plenty of capacity for more miners in case you guys are getting slower results elsewhere. Feel free to drop some hash on me.
PByFgUE86VvUe9RxmTFQckBkD6EWhMviKH7FkZ3Xt9MKgup4cUb7pPm9oLV4speYHuWzYf3MZDzc211 CrheocQde4kntf4P646  This is my wallet in my http://69.60.113.21/ address, all normal

Your Stats & Payment History
    Lookup
 Address: PByFgUE86VvUe9RxmTFQckBkD6EWhMviKH7FkZ3Xt9MKgup4cUb7pPm9oLV4speYHuWzYf3MZDzc211 CrheocQde4kntf4P646
 Pending Balance: 0.99329158 XPB
 Total Paid: 117.00000000 XPB
 Last Share Submitted: about 7 hours ago
 Hash Rate: 0 H/sec
 Total Hashes Submitted: 16389

Payments

Time Sent    Transaction Hash    Amount    Mixin
2/10/2015, 9:29:03 PM   7d2675e4830cfc7bbe5481e7207ab8d5aa87bc0205112f0a7c55c6749e949243   117.0000   3
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 979
Merit: 510

Activity: 37
http://[img][/img]
looks like mainpool down

http://xpb.noteminer.com/

is responsive
This is a cheap crook mineral pool, not any money to you, don't go, I had been digging a day, no points to a coin
Please distribute the state landlord, do not let more people be deceived!

I'm not really sure what that's supposed to mean, but all mature blocks have been paid out. You might direct your attention to "Pool Blocks" page - there are quite a few orphans due to the lower hashrate on the pool vs. the network. I'd also recommend confirming that you are using the miner posted after the fork. If you are using an old miner, you're submitting invalid shares.

Along those lines - server has plenty of capacity for more miners in case you guys are getting slower results elsewhere. Feel free to drop some hash on me.
PByFgUE86VvUe9RxmTFQckBkD6EWhMviKH7FkZ3Xt9MKgup4cUb7pPm9oLV4speYHuWzYf3MZDzc211 CrheocQde4kntf4P646  This is my wallet in my http://69.60.113.21/ address, all normal
Pages:
Jump to: