Pages:
Author

Topic: Pebblecoin (XPB) - FIRST DPOS CRYPTONOTE COIN LIVE - Qt Wallet GUI - v0.4.4.1 - page 13. (Read 56019 times)

XPB
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
What with dev's pool? I can't recive my payments
From some reason the pool's simplewallet had stopped sync'ing with the daemon.  It's sending out payments again now.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
What with dev's pool? I can't recive my payments
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
SOLO wallet now to confirm why are not, are null and void?
Activity: 129
Merit: 12
Activity: 1
Hello dev!

Where official page - website ?
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
How I can send coins with payment ID?
e.g to poloniex I need to send with payment id.
In wallet I need enter the paymet id in "label"?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
I think its time to rename this coin ServerCoin

ServerCoin - The coin featuring a distribution so fair that you can't mine it!

ServerCoin First & Final Missive:

1) intended to launch with unprecedented levels of fair distribution

2) optimized private miner destroys 99% those good intentions (as predicted by those familiar with the Bytecoin fiasco)

3) lack of Windows miner finishes the job

4) The End

Or how about, "CryptoFiat-Rigged-Shitalgo". Grin

These crap algo maggots have set the crypto movement back by at least a decaded or two. WTG !
So I am not making lags with this khash? If anyone has problems pls reply.
That is a lot of hash!  Thank you for your interest.  Can you please go to port 3351 instead?  It has a higher initial difficulty.  I made the pool retarget more aggressively but it is slowing it down as it is.
Thank you.
If it will be profitable (more than 60$) per day I will launch 2x machines. I was too tired and lazy to launch more 700 vps'es.
XPB
That is a lot of hash!  Thank you for your interest.  Can you please go to port 3351 instead?  It has a higher initial difficulty.  I made the pool retarget more aggressively but it is slowing it down as it is.
Never mind, I just changed the port you were connecting to to have a higher difficulty.  Everyone else, 3351 is now the low-difficulty port.
Activity: 30
Going to need to shut the pool down for now - lack of demand. If you're mining on xpb.noteminer.com, please discontinue ASAP. I'll spin back up if needed in the future.

im at work and my miner is connected at home, so...... looks like i'll be bangin your port for a while

I'll wait until tonight to shut it down, so you're good for a couple more hours.
XPB

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008
Going to need to shut the pool down for now - lack of demand. If you're mining on xpb.noteminer.com, please discontinue ASAP. I'll spin back up if needed in the future.

im at work and my miner is connected at home, so...... looks like i'll be bangin your port for a while
Activity: 30
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

2) optimized private miner destroys 99% those good intentions (as predicted by those familiar with the Bytecoin fiasco)

4) The End

Lol, totally agree, this is the most unfair coin lunch with the CryptoNote stamp.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

4) The End
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008
Why after lanch miner with -t 1, eating all 8 cores ? this normal?

Yeah, the -t flag refers to memory threads, so -t 2 would use 26 GB of RAM, -t 4 would use 52 GB, etc. You can use a cpu limiter to stop it from processing on all cores.
hmm... i can`t understand, if i use -t 1 13gb ram i has 0.4 h/s, if i use -t 2 26 gb ram i has same 0.4 h/s  Huh
Where are profit from more ram?)

Very little if any, I've noticed -t 2 gets a bit better performance out of systems with two physical CPUs. You'd be fine sticking with -t 1.

legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
Why after lanch miner with -t 1, eating all 8 cores ? this normal?

Yeah, the -t flag refers to memory threads, so -t 2 would use 26 GB of RAM, -t 4 would use 52 GB, etc. You can use a cpu limiter to stop it from processing on all cores.
hmm... i can`t understand, if i use -t 1 13gb ram i has 0.4 h/s, if i use -t 2 26 gb ram i has same 0.4 h/s  Huh
Where are profit from more ram?)

Very little if any, I've noticed -t 2 gets a bit better performance out of systems with two physical CPUs. You'd be fine sticking with -t 1.
Pages:
Jump to: