Pages:
Author

Topic: Pebblecoin (XPB) - FIRST DPOS CRYPTONOTE COIN LIVE - Qt Wallet GUI - v0.4.4.1 - page 27. (Read 55993 times)

Activity: 568
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
autom4te: cannot create autom4te.cache: No such file or directory
aclocal: error: echo failed with exit status: 1

i got this error while building pebbleminer on ubuntu 14
anyone can help?
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
Hardfork tomorrow. Only a day more of fun mining Tongue

I got my new i7-5930K and clocked it to 4.7Ghz - it's doing 7.3H/s to 7.4H/s on Pebble.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
13GB is overkill  Huh.  I'd use 8GB to start and have it double each year.

What is the blocktime and total emission?

Thanks.
XPB
Activity: 132
Creator of Pebblecoin
No block explorer and the pool blocks don't load. Can anyone help? What is total supply, specs etc.

How did this coin make it to poloniex? Because it's cryptonote?
Pool will be up within an hour, it's just temporarily down because of the algorithm change.  I will post the total emission info soon.
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto
No block explorer and the pool blocks don't load. Can anyone help? What is total supply, specs etc.

How did this coin make it to poloniex? Because it's cryptonote?
XPB
Creator of Pebblecoin
Is there still possibilities people to mine under 13GB memory after fork?
Yes, but not much less, and it will be slower.
XPB
Creator of Pebblecoin
Ok, we are now on the new algorithm.  I've taken the pool offline while I update it.  Please turn off your miners and update them to not waste pool resources.
umachit.fund
XPB/BTC #Pebblecoin market added at Poloniex. 

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xp

Thanks!  An unexpected surprise.

Is there still possibilities people to mine under 13GB memory after fork?
XPB
Creator of Pebblecoin
umachit.fund

I got my new i7-5930K and clocked it to 4.7Ghz - it's doing 7.3H/s to 7.4H/s on Pebble.
Hard fork ETA 1.5 hours, get them while you can!

I'm mining hard - got over 10H/s on it.

push push push...
Heheh,,,
Activity: 200
"Wallet encryption failed due to an internal error. Your wallet was not encrypted"  Huh
How did you start the wallet?  Qt or simplewallet?  If you created a wallet without a password you should be able to open it without a password in the same way you opened/created it before.
Qt. I've created a wallet now in simplewallet, seems ok. Typing "exit" in the daemon however, simply displays the message "stop signal sent", then nothing happens, just sits there. I assume I can just force it to close and the wallet and coins will be unaffected?
You can force it to close.  The only downside is the daemon may lose some data, so it may have to re-index.  But if it doesn't stop then you have to force-close it.  So long as you don't lose your .keys file, your coins will always be recoverable.
ok. .keys backed up, cheers.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.

Sorry, that seems to be my fault - I shut down the wallet soon after I made the transactions; it looks like they weren't broadcasted right or something. Opening it now.
XPB
Creator of Pebblecoin
"Wallet encryption failed due to an internal error. Your wallet was not encrypted"  Huh
How did you start the wallet?  Qt or simplewallet?  If you created a wallet without a password you should be able to open it without a password in the same way you opened/created it before.
Qt. I've created a wallet now in simplewallet, seems ok. Typing "exit" in the daemon however, simply displays the message "stop signal sent", then nothing happens, just sits there. I assume I can just force it to close and the wallet and coins will be unaffected?
You can force it to close.  The only downside is the daemon may lose some data, so it may have to re-index.  But if it doesn't stop then you have to force-close it.  So long as you don't lose your .keys file, your coins will always be recoverable.
XPB
Creator of Pebblecoin

Hard fork ETA 1.5 hours, get them while you can!
XPB
Creator of Pebblecoin
XPB
Creator of Pebblecoin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io

Nice equipped 600$ CPU Smiley
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
Maximum supply?

HOW many coins available now?

Just over 2m coins available now, however I'm interested in what's the maximum amount of coins that will ever be available?

Also, I understand its 300 coins per block (and approx 8mins per block?) now, however what's the emission curve over time?

I couldn't get a sense of this from the OP.
Pages:
Jump to: