Pages:
Author

Topic: Peкoнcтpyиpoвaн - page 11. (Read 2252 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 01:17:17 AM
I'm now seeing that the devs are now active answering all the inquiries and questions of supporters and investors. I'm expecting this will continue until this platform will be launched.
Activity: 294
May 19, 2018, 01:13:01 AM
I can the great potential of this project for this community where crypto currency runs. And one of the best characteristics of the project team that they keep on showing which is necessary for the efficient progress of the Asterisma project is that the team is very active on this project answering all the people's queries and questions. If they continue this then the Asterisma community will grow eventually.
Activity: 210
May 19, 2018, 01:07:58 AM
I am excited to try your platform but may we know when will ypu guys launch your application in mobile?

I guess they will be considering to put the platform on mobile since the current trend now is mobile application. Furthermore, let's just wait for their updates.
copper member
Activity: 51
May 18, 2018, 10:08:33 PM
Project, very difficult for understanding. It would be desirable to watch video concerning the idea, you have own youtube channel? I think not to me to one it would be interesting.

I agree, common people will find it hard to understand what the project is all about and the better other option is to make at least a video presentation which it will show the summary of the platform.

Same here. I'm a little bit confused with the platform on how can investors gained profits in the future. But the concept is unique and new but still I don't fully understand the project. Maybe if they have video demonstration, then I can possibly understand the works and goals of Asterisma.

The only one making any profit here are probably the bounty people who'll dump the coins and the ICO devs who'll get the nice ICO cash for them

Asterisma is not «ICO». We are absolutely against the «ICO» model. Asterisma is an independent system built on the principle of an expedient sustainable income-based model (unlike ICO). The Asterisma project does not involve any fees for the implementation of internal digital products and designs. All key functionality of the system is already developed and is on beta-testing.

Core: GitHub.com/Asterisma

Initially, only 100 000 star coupons (CPN) were designed for the initial interaction of users with the system, and they will NOT be released anymore. All further emissions depend solely on users.
copper member
May 18, 2018, 10:03:19 PM
I did not quite understand this project, so how will I have my own constellation? Is it just something virtual correct? And how will this renting section be done?

Interactions and monetization

All initial interactions with the Asterisma system are conditioned by the user's N-number of Ethereum (ETH). For ETH, the user can receive star coupons from the system. Having a star coupon available, the user can become the owner of any free section of celestial GEO-space which he liked and place on it his own unique constellation in any form. The number of star coupons originally issued by the system is – 100 000. The further appearance of coupons in the system depends solely on the users. Coupons can be transferred and sold to other users using the Marketplace.

The user can choose absolutely any free section with the help of a geographic map on the project site, even being thousands of kilometers away from it. To obtain a section in its possession, the user will need only 1 star coupon. The size of each celestial section in the Asterisma system = 200 x 200 m.

In order to place your own constellation on the selected section, the owner must make it an arbitrary graphic form, in the form of which it will be shown in the real world with the help of augmented reality. The constellation form is compiled in a simple intuitive graphical editor on the project website, which is aimed at users of all levels of technical knowledge. Minimum number of stars in the constellation = 10, maximum = 1000.

If the system is not free for ETH star coupons, the user can get them for a temporary lease of any site he liked in the system. The user can lease either a section already occupied by someone by paying ETH to its owner, or an absolutely free section in the system, paying ETH to the system itself. The lease gives the user the right to place his own constellation in any form on the selected section for a limited period of time, after which the composed constellation disappears, and the user has a chance to receive a reward in the form of star coupons.

The minimum lease term for any section is 1 day, the maximum period is 10 days. The chance to get a reward in the form of star coupons depends on the period for which the user takes the section for lease:

•   1 day = 5% chance of getting
•   2 days = 10% chance of getting
•   3 days = 15% chance of getting
•   4 days = 20% chance of getting
•   5 days = 25% chance of getting   
•   6 days = 30% chance of getting
•   7 days = 35% chance of getting
•   8 days = 40% chance of getting
•   9 days = 45% chance of getting
•   10 days = 50% chance of getting

Each section in the system is absolutely unique, 100% owned by its owner and contains the following characteristics:

•   GEO-coordinates of the celestial section
•   The story of its owners
•   The form of the constellation located on it
•   The author of the constellation
•   Decoration of stars in the constellation
•   Lease characteristics:
a.   Chance of getting a star coupon by the tenant
(1 day = 5% | maximum – 10 days = 50%)
b.   The number of coupons received by the tenant with a good chance
(initially = 1-5)

The owner can improve his section with the help of star coupons. The improvement takes place by merging coupons with the celestial GEO-space, during which there is a chance to get one of four unique characteristics:

•   Rare animated design of the section
•   The unique design of the stars in the constellation
•   +1 to the maximum possible number of coupons received by the tenant with a good chance (initially = 1-5 | maximum = 1-50)
•   10% chance for the owner to receive 1-5 star coupons for leasing his section
(if this characteristic falls again with the following improvements, then to the maximum possible number of coupons received by the owner is added +1 | maximum = 1-50)

In one attempt to improve, the owner has a chance to get only one unique characteristic for his section, which is chosen at random. To improve your own section, the owner will need from 1 to 10 star coupons. Accordingly, in order to improve the chance of success was much higher, the owner needs to use several coupons at once, but not more than 10 in one attempt:

•   1 coupon = 5% chance of improvement
•   2 coupon = 10% chance of improvement
•   3 coupon = 15% chance of improvement
•   4 coupon = 20% chance of improvement
•   5 coupon = 25% chance of improvement   
•   6 coupon = 30% chance of improvement
•   7 coupon = 35% chance of improvement
•   8 coupon = 40% chance of improvement
•   9 coupon = 45% chance of improvement
•   10 coupon = 50% chance of improvement

All sections of the celestial GEO-space in the system, as well as star coupons, are arranged in such a way that they can be transferred and sold to other users, as well as monetize, by temporarily transferring them to lease. The owner can put his section for sale or lease using the internal Marketplace platform on the project site, assigning his own cost for his section in ETH.
copper member
May 18, 2018, 09:53:15 PM
The truth here is you can never own that section of that celestial geo-space. You will just be a mere trader of this token in case you will invest on this. Look at the reality here. There's no one that can really claim their geo-space. And if in case, there's somebody who can own that, there's no use of owning that while you're living because what value can that add to your life. You can't bring that also after your life on earth. Just sayin'.

The Asterisma system has virtually unlimited development potential due to the possibility of introducing advanced functionality and additional opportunities to use GEO-space. Thus, as the system is improved and the users interest in Blockchain technologies inevitably progresses augmented reality, the potential for the growth of the value of objects of celestial property is significantly high. In the long term, the value of certain parts of the celestial GEO-space can reach the value of the familiar to the modern world objects of property, such as land and real estate.

An inappropriate remark. The very essence of the project is that the token contains a unique property object from the real environment, in this case - the celestial section to which geographic coordinates are assigned. The main and key difference of our system from other pseudo-unique systems is the possibility of using a token in a real environment - placing constellations and star shows.

For detailed understanding I recommend to read White Paper: goo.gl/FHT5DS
copper member
May 18, 2018, 09:07:25 PM
Asterisma will provide us airdrop or bounty program. Sorry, i don't find out any information about it.

Bounty program will be available after the end of beta-testing.
copper member
May 18, 2018, 09:02:21 PM
this is for me like to rent a piece of land on the moon: and what are the benefits of it?  May be in 200 years, we can build a city on the moon and can make our holiday over there, but one thing is clear; even I own it, I will not see it  Cool

1. This is not so. You are not careful. You completely own a real section in the sky, with real coordinates (the same principle as with land plots).

2. Advantages are more than obvious, at least it is: monetization, collectible and entertainment.

For detailed understanding I recommend to read White Paper: goo.gl/FHT5DS
Activity: 45
May 18, 2018, 07:46:37 PM
The dev is really active now and hoping it will continue even if the platform launch successfully. For now let's watch and see how far this project will go.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
May 18, 2018, 07:38:42 PM
It looks like funny idea for me, I would like to have celestial GEO-space and create something on it for my girlfriend, but there is one thing problem, in order to see it we must use your app, So without mass adoption from people, it's worth nothing at current time.

The system is designed not only to show constellations to other people - this is more an additional opportunity than the main one.

The key core of the system is precisely the accumulation of the value of unique individual tokens [ERC-721].

In general, of course, for resonance, a large number of users are needed ... we understand this perfectly and prepare promotional activities, which we will launch right after the end of beta-testing.

Can mention those additional opportunities, I would like to know What else I can do on your app and if there is a page in whitepaper that address those things, just tell page number and I will read by myself.
copper member
May 18, 2018, 07:29:29 PM
It looks like funny idea for me, I would like to have celestial GEO-space and create something on it for my girlfriend, but there is one thing problem, in order to see it we must use your app, So without mass adoption from people, it's worth nothing at current time.

The system is designed not only to show constellations to other people - this is more an additional opportunity than the main one.

The key core of the system is precisely the accumulation of the value of unique individual tokens [ERC-721].

In general, of course, for resonance, a large number of users are needed ... we understand this perfectly and prepare promotional activities, which we will launch right after the end of beta-testing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
May 18, 2018, 07:00:39 PM
The truth here is you can never own that section of that celestial geo-space. You will just be a mere trader of this token in case you will invest on this. Look at the reality here. There's no one that can really claim their geo-space. And if in case, there's somebody who can own that, there's no use of owning that while you're living because what value can that add to your life. You can't bring that also after your life on earth. Just sayin'.

The Asterisma system has virtually unlimited development potential due to the possibility of introducing advanced functionality and additional opportunities to use GEO-space. Thus, as the system is improved and the users interest in Blockchain technologies inevitably progresses augmented reality, the potential for the growth of the value of objects of celestial property is significantly high. In the long term, the value of certain parts of the celestial GEO-space can reach the value of the familiar to the modern world objects of property, such as land and real estate.
The idea may not seem much confusing and perhaps this is the fault of the developers - it was necessary to state your idea more simply

Maybe the dev team should give a brief explanation the importance of this project to a regular individual who is not a crypto enthusiast. Or this is just for crypto traders? Their mission is really hazy and I don't see the benefits of buying that geo-space other than trading of this token.

In my opinion it is better  to make an introducing and explanation video. They can also introduce team members, this will gain more trust for potential investors.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
May 18, 2018, 06:42:04 PM
Asterisma members know how to business in crypto world.they already launched apps for both android & ios version.so they are half path away to win investors heart
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 06:37:18 PM
In my opinion,I think that the concept is ideal, but it will still need more marketing and publicity.
Activity: 280
May 18, 2018, 06:32:29 PM
The project with an interesting idea, we just need to monitor its development. Administrators very often answer all questions that users ask. I wait when administrators write a schedule with subsequent project updates. I will follow this!
Yes, the project is based on the great idea which is gonna make this project hugely successful within a very limited period of time. And also the team of this project is very productive and always come with different strategies. And these strategies are works every time. Now we just have to keep patience and wait for their next move. Sooner or later they will succeed.

If the team will prove that they are really serious and dedicated in this field I am sure that time will surely come and they can attract many investors and will achieve success.
i think they just need few fixes here and there and maybe more devs and marketer to help propel them extra mile they are in need of some branding here
The team should focus on developing the project from every aspect including advertising and marketing and that will definitely help the project succeed
Advertisement can really be a good thing to be implemented here to really gain the attention towards its investors that can really be one of the reason this will succeed in the future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 06:15:32 PM
The project with an interesting idea, we just need to monitor its development. Administrators very often answer all questions that users ask. I wait when administrators write a schedule with subsequent project updates. I will follow this!
Yes, the project is based on the great idea which is gonna make this project hugely successful within a very limited period of time. And also the team of this project is very productive and always come with different strategies. And these strategies are works every time. Now we just have to keep patience and wait for their next move. Sooner or later they will succeed.

If the team will prove that they are really serious and dedicated in this field I am sure that time will surely come and they can attract many investors and will achieve success.
i think they just need few fixes here and there and maybe more devs and marketer to help propel them extra mile they are in need of some branding here
The team should focus on developing the project from every aspect including advertising and marketing and that will definitely help the project succeed

The projects looks interesting,  it focuses to the investors who join in this project because it allows them to own a sole section of Geo. They are also aiming of a project that will be exist for a long period of time which is so good to hear. I know someday this project will reach success if they will be more hands on,  informative and be active in this project.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
May 18, 2018, 05:58:22 PM

The idea may not seem much confusing and perhaps this is the fault of the developers - it was necessary to state your idea more simply

Maybe the dev team should give a brief explanation the importance of this project to a regular individual who is not a crypto enthusiast. Or this is just for crypto traders? Their mission is really hazy and I don't see the benefits of buying that geo-space other than trading of this token.
Activity: 196
May 18, 2018, 05:18:42 PM

But it is also Asterisma responsibility to answer for the questions as we cannot proceed ditlrectly to choose the platform as our choice, active communication should be highly prioritized.
Activity: 182
May 18, 2018, 04:43:20 PM

Activity: 238
May 18, 2018, 04:33:52 PM
I think such projects are promising in a short period of time.Now there are many similar projects.And if there is something unique-then do not expect success.

95% of projects in the world - ICO
About 80% of them - Scam
This is a very sad statistics for the whole industry.

Projects with a worthy idea - only about 5% (of all)
From them comes to realization - about 1%
This statistics is even sadder than the previous one!

We want to give people a completely finished digital product with a huge potential for development. We will not be verbose, just stay tuned...
80-20 theorem? I will follow and keep my eyes at Asterisma more and i hope will have something make us surprising at the future.
I will expect the team effort. This will be a stepping stone to the project which they will going to prove that they will be going to success.
Yeah thats true, the team certainly has a scope for taking this platform to new levels with cutting edge technology. The team just needs to be consistent and dedicated towards the goal.
The team actually is much dedicated and consistent towards their goal and i am sure that they will reach some great hieghts along with their goal in near future which would surely be loved by most of the investors.
To achieve all the goals it is not such easy there may be unexpected failures even after following all the instructions so Asterisma have appointed various managers for every team to figure out the new possibility implementation when there is a failure.
Pages:
Jump to: