Pages:
Author

Topic: Peкoнcтpyиpoвaн - page 8. (Read 2252 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
May 20, 2018, 08:12:12 AM
Such a romantic project, I rarely meet projects with such an idea - basically all aimed at making a profit

You have a point, but I find their platform not beneficial to all, and their sense of purpose creating the project don't have an impact.

Well, most of the projects now have their own features that only beneficial to some people and not to all, all of this will be base on how people will use it for them to get benefits too.
I agree, It will base on the people who is only interested about Constellations. This could be hard for the team to manage and gather investors since the project is very rare that few people loves it.
Constellation fans are sure to be interested in this project, but I think it is not enough and needs more people to take part in it.

I think the project it is possible to apply also among astronauts and those who are going to become them. For example students of astronomical faculties can tell about this project to the teacher and he to start a lecture.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 07:32:37 AM
Such a romantic project, I rarely meet projects with such an idea - basically all aimed at making a profit

You have a point, but I find their platform not beneficial to all, and their sense of purpose creating the project don't have an impact.

Well, most of the projects now have their own features that only beneficial to some people and not to all, all of this will be base on how people will use it for them to get benefits too.
I agree, It will base on the people who is only interested about Constellations. This could be hard for the team to manage and gather investors since the project is very rare that few people loves it.

I think not only those who are interested in constellation will like this project, but also most of the members here if the developers will promote this project stating advantages that will get once they made their investments here.
When we face any issues and highlight them we could see the active involvement of dev team engaging and fixing all the bugs and we are able to execute our transactions with out any delay.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
May 20, 2018, 05:58:17 AM

I think not only those who are interested in constellation will like this project, but also most of the members here if the developers will promote this project stating advantages that will get once they made their investments here.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 05:42:57 AM
I think this is a project as an ordinary project, although I can not understand why the developer does not sell the mobile application as most developers do.
Activity: 532
May 20, 2018, 05:32:26 AM
I think that the project as a whole is not bad, but it seems to me that there are people who will not like this idea.
Project is fairly good, their idea is good. i think that any project is not good for everyone. Anyone like it and dislike it again. To make a project attractive to everyone, the project's presentation and information need to be clear. Then the maximum people will like
It's normal that not all will like the project. We can't pleased all the people around as specialy in crypto community.  I will suggest to all people who don'tlike the project is if you not impress about project platform you can send comments but please don't  judge and criticized the project just because you dont like it. Don't do unto others what  you don't want others do unto you.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 05:29:18 AM

Constellation fans are sure to be interested in this project, but I think it is not enough and needs more people to take part in it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
May 20, 2018, 05:24:01 AM

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
May 20, 2018, 05:21:24 AM

Activity: 294
May 20, 2018, 04:55:35 AM
How are saying that he completely own a real section in the sky, when you just use augmented reality to display customized word !
Out side your app, he owns nothing, therefore he don't own a real section in the sky, he just own it on the app. and actually other app owner can sell that same section in the sky for someone else.

The user owns a unique token with real coordinates. Concerning our application, he is the sole owner of the celestial section.
In general, augmented reality is only an additional possibility that allows you not only to keep a token in your hands, but also to project it into the real world!
Understood, so if I bought a coupon and set my token coordinates, I will be able to see my token coordinates in your application.

Same as what your understood bud, now everything clear regarding this project. Very unique project, at first it seems not to be interesting but in the end if you fully understand the concept you will be amaze every detail of this project.
This finally gives a clarity however this should tone up to a understanding level and some initiatives on videos publishing would cherish all the investors to understand about the project easily.
Activity: 154
May 20, 2018, 04:35:14 AM
the project is not aimed at direct profit.Will this direction be interesting to investors? Will they want to invest in something that will not bring direct revenue?
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 03:29:19 AM
How are saying that he completely own a real section in the sky, when you just use augmented reality to display customized word !
Out side your app, he owns nothing, therefore he don't own a real section in the sky, he just own it on the app. and actually other app owner can sell that same section in the sky for someone else.

The user owns a unique token with real coordinates. Concerning our application, he is the sole owner of the celestial section.
In general, augmented reality is only an additional possibility that allows you not only to keep a token in your hands, but also to project it into the real world!
Understood, so if I bought a coupon and set my token coordinates, I will be able to see my token coordinates in your application.

Same as what your understood bud, now everything clear regarding this project. Very unique project, at first it seems not to be interesting but in the end if you fully understand the concept you will be amaze every detail of this project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
May 20, 2018, 03:08:48 AM
You even do not understand that it was just to compare things so that many people who has no idea about your project can understand little but, what is going on here. This is really a very cheap way to organize an ICO and try to raise money from unknowledge people.

You have a complicated project and have to introduce your project with an explain video so as the others ICOs do and not force people to read your more complicated whitepaper.

And your website is the worst one that I ever seen ! 

1. Your competence at zero - it happens, not scary Smiley We are not ICO - you need to learn how to read carefully. All ready functionality is placed on the GitHub.com/Asterisma

2. We are absolutely not interested in how other projects work, since more than half of them do not even have trivial developments. We create a scheme for the maximum convenience of people. Yes, not all aspects are ready yet, but we are working on it. If you are too lazy to read anything, do not read, we will not be upset because of you Wink

3. Even scary to think about what site you think the best. But it's not interesting, thanks.

It's nice to know that dev is very active in responding to some of member's criticism, I just hope that all you have said will reflect once your project launch, also hoping that all of this are not just words and I will look forward for the implementation of this. Good luck.
Activity: 602
May 20, 2018, 02:17:16 AM

Activity: 182
Merit: 3
May 20, 2018, 01:25:42 AM
Activity: 294
May 19, 2018, 11:19:44 PM

I think it is a good idea that celestial starts via a virtual world that connect to the blockchain platform. So I think this is a good project for interested people who want to join.
For me too, I find this project interesting. It has so many unique features as compared to the other projects evolving here in the crypto currency community. With this kind of project that has a great concept and goal for the all of us needs and really deserves tk be supported and continuously watch till it reach its future success.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
May 19, 2018, 11:08:21 PM

I think it is a good idea that celestial starts via a virtual world that connect to the blockchain platform. So I think this is a good project for interested people who want to join.
copper member
Activity: 51
May 19, 2018, 10:53:18 PM
You even do not understand that it was just to compare things so that many people who has no idea about your project can understand little but, what is going on here. This is really a very cheap way to organize an ICO and try to raise money from unknowledge people.

You have a complicated project and have to introduce your project with an explain video so as the others ICOs do and not force people to read your more complicated whitepaper.

1. Your competence at zero - it happens, not scary Smiley We are not ICO - you need to learn how to read carefully. All ready functionality is placed on the GitHub.com/Asterisma

2. We are absolutely not interested in how other projects work, since more than half of them do not even have trivial developments. We create a scheme for the maximum convenience of people. Yes, not all aspects are ready yet, but we are working on it. If you are too lazy to read anything, do not read, we will not be upset because of you Wink

3. Even scary to think about what site you think the best. But it's not interesting, thanks.
copper member
Activity: 51
May 19, 2018, 10:40:11 PM

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
May 19, 2018, 07:36:10 PM
this is for me like to rent a piece of land on the moon: and what are the benefits of it?  May be in 200 years, we can build a city on the moon and can make our holiday over there, but one thing is clear; even I own it, I will not see it  Cool

1. This is not so. You are not careful. You completely own a real section in the sky, with real coordinates (the same principle as with land plots).

2. Advantages are more than obvious, at least it is: monetization, collectible and entertainment.

For detailed understanding I recommend to read White Paper: goo.gl/FHT5DS

Activity: 560
Merit: 126
May 19, 2018, 07:12:28 PM
this is for me like to rent a piece of land on the moon: and what are the benefits of it?  May be in 200 years, we can build a city on the moon and can make our holiday over there, but one thing is clear; even I own it, I will not see it  Cool

1. This is not so. You are not careful. You completely own a real section in the sky, with real coordinates (the same principle as with land plots).

2. Advantages are more than obvious, at least it is: monetization, collectible and entertainment.

For detailed understanding I recommend to read White Paper: goo.gl/FHT5DS

Pages:
Jump to: