Pages:
Author

Topic: Peкoнcтpyиpoвaн - page 14. (Read 2252 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 3
May 17, 2018, 10:37:15 PM
The idea of the project can show difficult at first glance, but then it becomes clear what kind of meaning the developers
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 10:21:33 PM
I cant wait for the official asterisma platform to launch hopefully it goes live soon. By the way Do guys have telegram channel.
copper member
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 10:16:14 PM
I did not quite understand the main idea of ​​the project. How can you divide the sky? And in general, what will be the sense of using your platform?

Divide the sky - this is not a problem.
Each sections is a unique GEO token in the system, with its own set of characteristics that can be sold, transferred, improved and leased to other users.

By becoming the owner of the section, you can place on it your own constellation, in an arbitrary form.

Thanks to the technology of augmented reality, sections can be used for marketing and entertainment purposes.

The key essence of the project is to accumulate the value of your section [a token of the standard ERC-721]. Due to the possibility of improving the sections, you have a chance to make your section and the constellation placed on it much more valuable than the others. Depending on the characteristics, the value of your section can reach the value of real land and real estate.

More detailed information can be found in White Paper: goo.gl/FHT5DS
Activity: 196
May 17, 2018, 09:09:51 PM
I see there is no ICO for this project, isn't it? Then, how can you raise fund? However, I see a lot of unique feature which I cannot see in another project.

We do not need to raise funds for the project. All tasks are performed exclusively at the expense of the Asterisma team.

All the main functional of the system is already developed: GitHub.com/Asterisma

At the moment, we test and modify the sections of the WEB-client, for maximum user convenience.
These decisions are adding a value for all the investors who choose Asterisma as their choice as the decisions are highly realistic and achievable.
copper member
May 17, 2018, 08:52:35 PM
I like all the original ideas and this one too, but tell me how many users you can divide the sky into? I think the resources are limited.

Yes, certainly celestial sections will be limited in quantity.
The GEO tokens are calculated on the basis of the formula: 510 100 000 km² (area of the planet Earth) / 40 000 m² (plot size 200 x 200 m) + the inacc of the confluence of sections.
copper member
May 17, 2018, 08:23:49 PM
I see there is no ICO for this project, isn't it? Then, how can you raise fund? However, I see a lot of unique feature which I cannot see in another project.

We do not need to raise funds for the project. All tasks are performed exclusively at the expense of the Asterisma team.

All the main functional of the system is already developed: GitHub.com/Asterisma

At the moment, we test and modify the sections of the WEB-client, for maximum user convenience.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 07:55:14 PM
Project, very difficult for understanding. It would be desirable to watch video concerning the idea, you have own youtube channel? I think not to me to one it would be interesting.

I agree, common people will find it hard to understand what the project is all about and the better other option is to make at least a video presentation which it will show the summary of the platform.

Same here. I'm a little bit confused with the platform on how can investors gained profits in the future. But the concept is unique and new but still I don't fully understand the project. Maybe if they have video demonstration, then I can possibly understand the works and goals of Asterisma.

The only one making any profit here are probably the bounty people who'll dump the coins and the ICO devs who'll get the nice ICO cash for them

yeah that's for sure, but before the bounty hunters dump their tokens, I guess ICO founder is going to be more quicker to do that Cheesy  Now a days it is very east to scam people - you just need a good website and not even a good whitepaper
Visual presentations helps better to reach the investors in a polite manner explaining about Asterisma purpose of launch and it's objectives, future aspirations that will make the people understand their successful outcome when they choose Asterisma.
copper member
May 17, 2018, 11:50:22 AM
The queries from the people who are interested in this project just pile up. Is this a dead project? It seems like the admin is not that active.

We apologize for the delay in the answers.
At the moment, more priority and important technical tasks are being solved.
During the day we will answer absolutely all questions.
Activity: 434
May 17, 2018, 07:46:52 PM
Project, very difficult for understanding. It would be desirable to watch video concerning the idea, you have own youtube channel? I think not to me to one it would be interesting.

I agree, common people will find it hard to understand what the project is all about and the better other option is to make at least a video presentation which it will show the summary of the platform.

Same here. I'm a little bit confused with the platform on how can investors gained profits in the future. But the concept is unique and new but still I don't fully understand the project. Maybe if they have video demonstration, then I can possibly understand the works and goals of Asterisma.

The only one making any profit here are probably the bounty people who'll dump the coins and the ICO devs who'll get the nice ICO cash for them

yeah that's for sure, but before the bounty hunters dump their tokens, I guess ICO founder is going to be more quicker to do that Cheesy  Now a days it is very east to scam people - you just need a good website and not even a good whitepaper
Not only depend on bounty hunters. If don't have them, project will not have a big awareness, even they can run advertisement. About dumping, cannot avoiding them for the beginning of listing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
May 17, 2018, 07:32:46 PM

Activity: 196
May 17, 2018, 07:21:41 PM
The queries from the people who are interested in this project just pile up. Is this a dead project? It seems like the admin is not that active.

The admin must definitely pay attention and answers all the questions in this thread so may able clear all our doubts and understand thoroughly what's this project all about.
Let's give time for now to the team in answering a lot of questions here at the bitcointalk thread, as you can see, they responded in the past weeks for users asking something or telling opinion about the project.

Yeah, as this project is still new we need to wait for further updates and answering all the queries that was asked by those curious users about this project. I would say the team must have some devs answering all the issue regarding about this project that need to clarify.
I really hope they will have responsive team, i really don't want follow the project have a less take care about ANN topic by team.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
May 17, 2018, 07:09:07 PM
this is for me like to rent a piece of land on the moon: and what are the benefits of it?  May be in 200 years, we can build a city on the moon and can make our holiday over there, but one thing is clear; even I own it, I will not see it  Cool

Not even in 200 years comparing to your example, because they only sell you a virtual things and not real thing. Their app use augmented reality to put virtual word on celestial GEO-space. Therefore, you never own it out side of their app. However, if their app get mass adoption by people that virtual thing will get value.
Activity: 238
May 17, 2018, 07:01:13 PM

The admin must definitely pay attention and answers all the questions in this thread so may able clear all our doubts and understand thoroughly what's this project all about.
Let's give time for now to the team in answering a lot of questions here at the bitcointalk thread, as you can see, they responded in the past weeks for users asking something or telling opinion about the project.
We need to understand there will be even priority issues which was leadimg to impact the site so it is high performance issue where the participants required more security.
Activity: 434
May 17, 2018, 06:15:46 PM

Yeah, as this project is still new we need to wait for further updates and answering all the queries that was asked by those curious users about this project. I would say the team must have some devs answering all the issue regarding about this project that need to clarify.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
May 17, 2018, 06:06:38 PM

we also have to be patient while waiting for an answer from the admin because they work not only answer questions from all members here, maybe also they are busy working on projects that work on for now or maybe I can advise the admin to be able to hire moderators to make it easier to answer questions on this project
Astrrisma possess all the potential as they have the white papers,  road map,  team  etc there is nothing new required better to prove for the platform and regards g the admin response did you join in their official social  channels like Telegram?
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
May 17, 2018, 05:27:36 PM

we also have to be patient while waiting for an answer from the admin because they work not only answer questions from all members here, maybe also they are busy working on projects that work on for now or maybe I can advise the admin to be able to hire moderators to make it easier to answer questions on this project
Activity: 280
May 17, 2018, 05:18:45 PM

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 03:40:47 PM
The Asterisma project is aimed at the maximum long-term life cycle, systematic improvement of the progressive interest of users and high-quality monetization of user time. I'm sure that the team is serious about this, since many investors and users are starting to look at the project.
The project is a bit confusing which you really need to study and research about the project. This could be a challenging and new platform to the people and I hope many will invest in Asterisma.
Yes. The concept of this project really needs a lot of time to study since this is new and very unique kind of platform. I guess, the dev team much have time to be here to answer and explained further about the purpose and goals of Asterisma project especially here in crypto world.

They also need to share more information in a most simple way to understand the project. There are some quote that we don't really understand and this is why the team need some sort of video presentation because this is also an effective way to make the platform can be understand.
I agree with you make video presentation can really help of project as it can provide Useful information in the easiest way for some members who do not understand the technicality of the project.
I think that it is the best resource for the users of this project may see at the current moment.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
May 17, 2018, 03:08:03 PM
The Asterisma project is aimed at the maximum long-term life cycle, systematic improvement of the progressive interest of users and high-quality monetization of user time. I'm sure that the team is serious about this, since many investors and users are starting to look at the project.
The project is a bit confusing which you really need to study and research about the project. This could be a challenging and new platform to the people and I hope many will invest in Asterisma.
Yes. The concept of this project really needs a lot of time to study since this is new and very unique kind of platform. I guess, the dev team much have time to be here to answer and explained further about the purpose and goals of Asterisma project especially here in crypto world.

They also need to share more information in a most simple way to understand the project. There are some quote that we don't really understand and this is why the team need some sort of video presentation because this is also an effective way to make the platform can be understand.
video demonstration will be much more appreciated here considering their concept i hope team consider that
Activity: 182
May 17, 2018, 02:59:34 PM

I agree with you make video presentation can really help of project as it can provide Useful information in the easiest way for some members who do not understand the technicality of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: