Pages:
Author

Topic: Peкoнcтpyиpoвaн - page 10. (Read 2252 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
May 19, 2018, 10:33:17 AM
I think that the project as a whole is not bad, but it seems to me that there are people who will not like this idea.
Project is fairly good, their idea is good. i think that any project is not good for everyone. Anyone like it and dislike it again. To make a project attractive to everyone, the project's presentation and information need to be clear. Then the maximum people will like
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 10:15:43 AM
I think that the project as a whole is not bad, but it seems to me that there are people who will not like this idea.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 10:11:25 AM
It's good that the team is working hard and I'm sure they're working towards developing the project from all aspects. The team should keep coming up with new strategies

Agree, new strategies will help them to get more exposures and will have a high chance to attract more investors. I really hope that dev will reach their goals the soonest.
Everyone hope that. Almost of us hope they will be successful at their ICO.
I still can not understand for what purpose users will buy tokens. For example, I'm not interested in the starry sky for money, or rather not interested in such an application.
Only raising fund for running projects bro Smiley. Any other reason?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
May 19, 2018, 09:54:32 AM
It's good that the team is working hard and I'm sure they're working towards developing the project from all aspects. The team should keep coming up with new strategies

Agree, new strategies will help them to get more exposures and will have a high chance to attract more investors. I really hope that dev will reach their goals the soonest.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
May 19, 2018, 09:31:07 AM
This seems to be one of the coolest project that's I will join.. The concept is very unique. . we will look forward to this dev .. So keep it up 💪
Yes, I also liked the unique and unusual idea of this project. I hope that not to us alone, but also to large investors

Yes, aside from the supporters, this project also need to have huge volume of investors so that this will help the project to reach its goals and hopefully become successfully very soon.
Activity: 27
May 19, 2018, 09:28:38 AM
Activity: 154
May 19, 2018, 09:00:35 AM
This seems to be one of the coolest project that's I will join.. The concept is very unique. . we will look forward to this dev .. So keep it up 💪
Yes, I also liked the unique and unusual idea of this project. I hope that not to us alone, but also to large investors
Activity: 26
May 19, 2018, 08:48:55 AM
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
May 19, 2018, 08:40:24 AM
I'm now seeing that the devs are now active answering all the inquiries and questions of supporters and investors. I'm expecting this will continue until this platform will be launched.
I like projects in which the team actively answers questions. With this approach, one can see good fees from the project
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
May 19, 2018, 08:10:44 AM
I'm now seeing that the devs are now active answering all the inquiries and questions of supporters and investors. I'm expecting this will continue until this platform will be launched.
The team has been active since from the beginning to till now. And the team has continuously provided new updates related to the ico. Also, they give an answer to the queries which is asked by community members as well investors. And I am sure they will continue this thing until the project will launch.
Activity: 196
May 19, 2018, 07:49:52 AM
The truth here is you can never own that section of that celestial geo-space. You will just be a mere trader of this token in case you will invest on this. Look at the reality here. There's no one that can really claim their geo-space. And if in case, there's somebody who can own that, there's no use of owning that while you're living because what value can that add to your life. You can't bring that also after your life on earth. Just sayin'.

The Asterisma system has virtually unlimited development potential due to the possibility of introducing advanced functionality and additional opportunities to use GEO-space. Thus, as the system is improved and the users interest in Blockchain technologies inevitably progresses augmented reality, the potential for the growth of the value of objects of celestial property is significantly high. In the long term, the value of certain parts of the celestial GEO-space can reach the value of the familiar to the modern world objects of property, such as land and real estate.
The idea may not seem much confusing and perhaps this is the fault of the developers - it was necessary to state your idea more simply

Maybe the dev team should give a brief explanation the importance of this project to a regular individual who is not a crypto enthusiast. Or this is just for crypto traders? Their mission is really hazy and I don't see the benefits of buying that geo-space other than trading of this token.
Really, developers need to explain intelligibly work and structure of the project to beginners for their attraction, however to make it it will be difficult. However the considerable percent of replenishment of community depends on this aspect.
Dev team was very actively working on all the unexpected issues, analyzing and finding the root causes and figuring out the resolutions that is making all the participants to continue with their transactions without any delay.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
May 19, 2018, 07:05:07 AM
Definitely, agree. This project is really awesome because the devs are very ready to answer all your curious questions from the supporters and also the investors.

Being active answering all queries and questions in this forum helps a lot understanding this project, concept presented would be clear for us. It also shows how the team and dev really works for it.
They have a very friendly support staff thats what I realy like about this project because its easy to approach this guys.

This is a good start for this project, the team members are really active and this is the first thing investors are looking for. Well, let's see if this positive attitude will not change.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 06:35:38 AM
Definitely, agree. This project is really awesome because the devs are very ready to answer all your curious questions from the supporters and also the investors.

Being active answering all queries and questions in this forum helps a lot understanding this project, concept presented would be clear for us. It also shows how the team and dev really works for it.
They have a very friendly support staff thats what I realy like about this project because its easy to approach this guys.
Activity: 378
May 19, 2018, 05:30:20 AM
I still can not understand for what purpose users will buy tokens. For example, I'm not interested in the starry sky for money, or rather not interested in such an application.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
May 19, 2018, 04:18:41 AM

You are right mate. Proving that the team is active they will need to be responsive and help the members to understand and answering some questions.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 03:45:54 AM

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
May 19, 2018, 03:32:27 AM
The truth here is you can never own that section of that celestial geo-space. You will just be a mere trader of this token in case you will invest on this. Look at the reality here. There's no one that can really claim their geo-space. And if in case, there's somebody who can own that, there's no use of owning that while you're living because what value can that add to your life. You can't bring that also after your life on earth. Just sayin'.

The Asterisma system has virtually unlimited development potential due to the possibility of introducing advanced functionality and additional opportunities to use GEO-space. Thus, as the system is improved and the users interest in Blockchain technologies inevitably progresses augmented reality, the potential for the growth of the value of objects of celestial property is significantly high. In the long term, the value of certain parts of the celestial GEO-space can reach the value of the familiar to the modern world objects of property, such as land and real estate.
The idea may not seem much confusing and perhaps this is the fault of the developers - it was necessary to state your idea more simply

Maybe the dev team should give a brief explanation the importance of this project to a regular individual who is not a crypto enthusiast. Or this is just for crypto traders? Their mission is really hazy and I don't see the benefits of buying that geo-space other than trading of this token.
Really, developers need to explain intelligibly work and structure of the project to beginners for their attraction, however to make it it will be difficult. However the considerable percent of replenishment of community depends on this aspect.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
May 19, 2018, 02:56:55 AM

It's probably not the actual developers who are responding. It's probably some sort of community manager hired specifically to answer questions
Activity: 532
May 19, 2018, 02:51:18 AM
The project with an interesting idea, we just need to monitor its development. Administrators very often answer all questions that users ask. I wait when administrators write a schedule with subsequent project updates. I will follow this!
Yes, the project is based on the great idea which is gonna make this project hugely successful within a very limited period of time. And also the team of this project is very productive and always come with different strategies. And these strategies are works every time. Now we just have to keep patience and wait for their next move. Sooner or later they will succeed.

If the team will prove that they are really serious and dedicated in this field I am sure that time will surely come and they can attract many investors and will achieve success.
i think they just need few fixes here and there and maybe more devs and marketer to help propel them extra mile they are in need of some branding here
The team should focus on developing the project from every aspect including advertising and marketing and that will definitely help the project succeed
I think team are now working on their possible advertisements and promotions to attract and invite more invetors. Marketing team are now working on effective and appealing advertisement. Let's wait for project advertisement launching soon.
Activity: 560
May 19, 2018, 02:26:16 AM
Pages:
Jump to: