Pages:
Author

Topic: Peкoнcтpyиpoвaн - page 17. (Read 2252 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
May 16, 2018, 07:23:51 PM
this is for me like to rent a piece of land on the moon: and what are the benefits of it?  May be in 200 years, we can build a city on the moon and can make our holiday over there, but one thing is clear; even I own it, I will not see it  Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
May 16, 2018, 06:38:20 PM
It looks like funny idea for me, I would like to have celestial GEO-space and create something on it for my girlfriend, but there is one thing problem, in order to see it we must use your app, So without mass adoption from people, it's worth nothing at current time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 05:56:24 PM
Project, very difficult for understanding. It would be desirable to watch video concerning the idea, you have own youtube channel? I think not to me to one it would be interesting.

I agree, common people will find it hard to understand what the project is all about and the better other option is to make at least a video presentation which it will show the summary of the platform.

Same here. I'm a little bit confused with the platform on how can investors gained profits in the future. But the concept is unique and new but still I don't fully understand the project. Maybe if they have video demonstration, then I can possibly understand the works and goals of Asterisma.

Mostly people must prefer to read or watch summary,  to have video presentation will helps a lot to understand it easily because we have different ways in learning,  it can be through visual,  kinesthetic, spacial and other more. Having that kind of presentation is really a big help,  hope the team of the project will make it. Looking forward for the success of this project.
It even reduces most of the hard work of human efforts where we do not need to convince the investors after looking and knowing completely about the project we can listen the positive response but the approach should be highly admiring and visual presentation helps better in our digital world.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 05:52:42 PM
Project, very difficult for understanding. It would be desirable to watch video concerning the idea, you have own youtube channel? I think not to me to one it would be interesting.

I agree, common people will find it hard to understand what the project is all about and the better other option is to make at least a video presentation which it will show the summary of the platform.

Same here. I'm a little bit confused with the platform on how can investors gained profits in the future. But the concept is unique and new but still I don't fully understand the project. Maybe if they have video demonstration, then I can possibly understand the works and goals of Asterisma.

Mostly people must prefer to read or watch summary,  to have video presentation will helps a lot to understand it easily because we have different ways in learning,  it can be through visual,  kinesthetic, spacial and other more. Having that kind of presentation is really a big help,  hope the team of the project will make it. Looking forward for the success of this project.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
May 16, 2018, 05:51:49 PM

is entirely a new concept man i really hope they get a kind of video for this because its really confusing and all right now but it is incredible for the few i get
Activity: 238
May 16, 2018, 05:03:05 PM

If visual presentation is available explaining the objectives, purpose of the road map how they are functioning that will help to even reach many investors to spread the word Asterisma.
Activity: 224
May 16, 2018, 04:52:21 PM

Activity: 182
May 16, 2018, 04:38:43 PM
One of the main advantages of the technology is exclusive possession and instant transmission in the network. As a result, most ordinary Internet users lack the interest and the need to learn and use Blockchain technology in everyday life. I am interested in this project which will be able to change a lot. I will support it!

I also like the features of this project and how useful it is for everyone. I am hoping that the team will do their best to make this project successful and to gain more popularity.
Seems pleasing for me as it deal with augmented reality, this is quite a new idea and but how can it gain a lot of attention? Hoping the team will do their best effort in making this a possible one.
They need to aim on exploring new advanced technologies and implement extremely great features and constantly keep upgrading thselves that will reap the platform in a better way.
This is actually totally correct,they will have to introduce new features and make it easy to understand to the investors so that everyone gets to know about the project in detail and not get confused.
Activity: 252
May 16, 2018, 04:16:10 PM
I need proper explanation about usecases here. Who exactly will use it and how? Thank u in advance
Activity: 84
May 16, 2018, 04:15:00 PM
I must say that this project impressed me, it goes out of what we are used to see here. I will be close to see how it evolves
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
May 16, 2018, 04:11:36 PM
One of the main advantages of the technology is exclusive possession and instant transmission in the network. As a result, most ordinary Internet users lack the interest and the need to learn and use Blockchain technology in everyday life. I am interested in this project which will be able to change a lot. I will support it!

I also like the features of this project and how useful it is for everyone. I am hoping that the team will do their best to make this project successful and to gain more popularity.
Seems pleasing for me as it deal with augmented reality, this is quite a new idea and but how can it gain a lot of attention? Hoping the team will do their best effort in making this a possible one.
They need to aim on exploring new advanced technologies and implement extremely great features and constantly keep upgrading thselves that will reap the platform in a better way.
Activity: 280
May 16, 2018, 04:04:53 PM

May 16, 2018, 03:48:17 PM

Frankly speaking, tell quite difficult project for understanding please in your understanding, in particular interests how the project will be useful to audience of beginners?
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
May 16, 2018, 01:51:54 PM

True, watching a videos would really a great help understanding this unique project Asterisma. If they be able to produce videos persons who followed Asterisma project could easily understand the concept immediately and for sure they will support all way,  it if that is happen.

You are right, a short video presentation can explain how the project works and what will be the benefit if investors will invest in this project. I hope the team will create a video explaining all of this.
Yes,  video presentation is really important to increase exposure to the true project and it will help investors to invest. Their ideas are very good, now they have to do development by making their demand.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
May 16, 2018, 01:32:56 PM

True, watching a videos would really a great help understanding this unique project Asterisma. If they be able to produce videos persons who followed Asterisma project could easily understand the concept immediately and for sure they will support all way,  it if that is happen.

You are right, a short video presentation can explain how the project works and what will be the benefit if investors will invest in this project. I hope the team will create a video explaining all of this.

Video presentation is really important to increase exposures of this project and this can attract investors to check this project and once they find it interesting then they will finally make investments.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The video presentation will really help the investors to understand the whole concept of the project. Due to the video presentation, the investors will easily understand that how does the project work.
Activity: 154
May 16, 2018, 12:37:17 PM
I have not met such projects before. I think that this can attract investors and users. Now the whole thing is how they will promote their project
Merit: 3
May 16, 2018, 12:18:34 PM
It's just a stellar project! The idea is romantic, I think that among us there are romantics who will like the idea
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
May 16, 2018, 11:09:07 AM

Video presentation is really important to increase exposures of this project and this can attract investors to check this project and once they find it interesting then they will finally make investments.
copper member
Activity: 51
May 10, 2018, 06:22:18 AM
When looking at this design the first thing that came in mind are passages and their rewards or cupoms for some benefit, Maybe it's a dreamy and wrong idea, but can we believe in any future relationship? Regarding the current project and theme, I have no words to elect the greatness of this project and the benefits for investors in the future. Waiting for updates.

1. All sections (clippings from announcements) are open and available for interaction in the project site, except «transactions» with sites (beta-testing). It's enough just to press the «START» button and enter your E-mail address to get into your personal Asterisma office.

2. At the moment we are testing sites of sections and finalizing them for the most convenient interaction with the system. Soon we will open access to them, for all users.

3. At the moment, during the beta-testing of the sections, you can get the star coupons for ETH, they are needed to obtain and improve the sites, at the most profitable conditions. Available only: 100 000 coupons (limited edition) - they will not be issued anymore. You can learn more at the project website: asterisma.org

4. As for the reliability of the project - I will remind (I’ve already written about it) - we are not ICO. We do not raise funds for the realization of a digital product. All developments are carried out exclusively at the expense of the Asterisma team. All the main functionality of the system is already ready and available on GitHub.com/Asterisma

We see the enormous potential of the work presented (and ideology in general) and we will support and improve it, in any case.
Activity: 252
May 16, 2018, 10:50:04 AM
The project as a whole is not bad and the developers are good, but do you really think that this idea is in demand? But the application is good.
Pages:
Jump to: