Pages:
Author

Topic: Peкoнcтpyиpoвaн - page 18. (Read 2252 times)

copper member
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 07:59:07 PM
After checking on the website, I got convinced about the project. A great project and careful planning and I want to be a part of this one.

Thakns Wink
Activity: 210
May 16, 2018, 10:49:35 AM
How this will help a lot of people? I don't find the project interesting because of its use case. Unless, admin will prove to me that this is worth investing and joining for.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
May 16, 2018, 10:21:06 AM
Project, very difficult for understanding. It would be desirable to watch video concerning the idea, you have own youtube channel? I think not to me to one it would be interesting.

True, watching a videos would really a great help understanding this unique project Asterisma. If they be able to produce videos persons who followed Asterisma project could easily understand the concept immediately and for sure they will support all way,  it if that is happen.

You are right, a short video presentation can explain how the project works and what will be the benefit if investors will invest in this project. I hope the team will create a video explaining all of this.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
May 16, 2018, 10:19:29 AM
One of the main advantages of the technology is exclusive possession and instant transmission in the network. As a result, most ordinary Internet users lack the interest and the need to learn and use Blockchain technology in everyday life. I am interested in this project which will be able to change a lot. I will support it!

I also like the features of this project and how useful it is for everyone. I am hoping that the team will do their best to make this project successful and to gain more popularity.

Care to elaborate on what features you like since the title Blockchain Constellations in the Augmented Reality explains nothing about the project lol
copper member
May 06, 2018, 06:56:10 PM
System is in beta-testing...

WEB-client: asterisma.org

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
May 16, 2018, 10:14:27 AM
This looks interesting, I just finished promoting an Augmented Reality for owning a certain landmark that is also based in Ethereum BLockchain. And if my understanding is correct, this project will make you own a constellation?
copper member
May 06, 2018, 12:57:57 AM
The full functionality of the system is published: GitHub.com/Asterisma
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 08:54:58 AM
Project, very difficult for understanding. It would be desirable to watch video concerning the idea, you have own youtube channel? I think not to me to one it would be interesting.

True, watching a videos would really a great help understanding this unique project Asterisma. If they be able to produce videos persons who followed Asterisma project could easily understand the concept immediately and for sure they will support all way,  it if that is happen.
copper member
May 03, 2018, 07:29:53 AM
Fix: mobile & desktop version: asterisma.org

Updating the user's personal cabinet and Beta-testing of the system will begin as early as next week.

System is in beta-testing...
Activity: 532
May 16, 2018, 08:43:44 AM

I agree, common people will find it hard to understand what the project is all about and the better other option is to make at least a video presentation which it will show the summary of the platform.
copper member
April 14, 2018, 03:29:20 AM
I must say that this project impressed me, it goes out of what we are used to see here. I will be close to see how it evolves Smiley

Thanks Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
May 16, 2018, 08:23:52 AM
One of the main advantages of the technology is exclusive possession and instant transmission in the network. As a result, most ordinary Internet users lack the interest and the need to learn and use Blockchain technology in everyday life. I am interested in this project which will be able to change a lot. I will support it!

I also like the features of this project and how useful it is for everyone. I am hoping that the team will do their best to make this project successful and to gain more popularity.
copper member
April 14, 2018, 01:11:16 AM
Fix: mobile & desktop version: asterisma.org

Updating the user's personal cabinet and Beta-testing of the system will begin as early as next week.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
May 16, 2018, 07:40:52 AM
Activity: 322
May 16, 2018, 06:53:43 AM
Interesting project investors will definitely review this project before joining I hope you put a link of your whitepaper in a more visible place.
Activity: 280
May 16, 2018, 06:53:35 AM
I think such projects are promising in a short period of time.Now there are many similar projects.And if there is something unique-then do not expect success.
copper member
April 01, 2018, 09:16:33 PM
I think one hindrance to make this kind of project a reality is that they really need whale investors on this.
I mean really big time serious private investors.
Because if they will just rely from the crypto community, you have no assurance of getting your target amounts to develop your platform.

1. We don’t rely on the crypto community only. But we also rely on the scheme of raising funds, for example through the ICO - we categorically don’t consider. We produce a completely finished product (system) only with our own resources. As for the further development, we certainly think about attracting or a number planned private investments.

2. As for the initial promotion and development: the key advertising campaigns will be launched as soon as the previous described functional will be ready. At the moment in addition to the functionality of the system itself, we are working in the necessary materials for promotion in which there is an animated movie with description and presentation of the project. The movie will be ready in the nearest future and we will put it on display in the all main resources (including BitcoinTalk).

In general: the marketing part of the project is certainly being thought through and the major preparatory steps are being taken for project’s development, including the Asian «market».
Activity: 294
May 16, 2018, 06:50:31 AM
Wow great! Another new project here in the crypto currency community. And not only as it is a new alone here, because the Asterisma has a great goal for the crypto community and to all the people here. It caught my attention as this project is regarding the Blockchain Constellations in the Augmented Reality. I will keep observin this project for its upcoming progress and actions.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 06:48:33 AM
I did not quite understand the main idea of ​​the project. How can you divide the sky? And in general, what will be the sense of using your platform?
Hi, please read firts the white paper and after you can research about the project. I know the project is new and don't have enough information about their project given to supporters and investors. Hope team members can guide and address the following concerns. Let's be patient, let's wait for formal project announcements and updates.
copper member
April 01, 2018, 07:43:35 PM
so this Asterisma program will wont work except we install an metamask? actually i didnt understand about this program, i go to website and searching for FAQ, but it seems empty page, no any asking or questioning there, can you give me advise for this issue sir?

1. The site (WEB-client) of the project is configured to interact with the system only through the MetaMask. It’s convenient and highly accessible for users of any levels of technical knowledge. Certainly, you can interact with the system and in other ways too, by «calling» certain functions of Smart-contacts but not through the WEB-client of the project.

2. Full information of the project (interactions/functional) you can find in the White Paper: goo.gl/FHT5DS

3. Sections such as FAQ and MARKETPLACE are being filled in the current moment. To get into the «simplified» personal cabinet, click the START button in the project site and follow the instructions to install MetaMask:

Pages:
Jump to: