Pages:
Author

Topic: Peкoнcтpyиpoвaн - page 2. (Read 2252 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
May 22, 2018, 02:32:04 PM
Lovely project asterisma is an exciting project Day by day it is attractive to humans. There is an eye on many investors. The project will be very good in the future. In front I was watching a very good future
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 02:04:30 PM
Of course an exciting project, people like the stars and I hope that we will be closer to the cosmos. Very entertaining application.
to use the GEO space Asterisma have figured out more possibilities and enhanced to the advanced functionalities to enrich extraordinary features added to the platform.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 01:53:29 PM
Of course an exciting project, people like the stars and I hope that we will be closer to the cosmos. Very entertaining application.
Yes this is realy an exciting project and more people already know anterisma because it is so unique comparing to other projects out there.
Yes, because of the uniqueness and profitability the project has its different identity. The project is continuously becoming popular and it is expanding their self.
Also there are a number of investors who are supporting this project and hence they are really having some great profits and even this project is reaching some great heights soon. Hope that they increase the speed to reach great success ahead.
This project has the potential to reach some good heights ahead and usually investors do redily invest into such projects which prooves out to be much usefull and profitable ahead.
Because this project is too conceptive and something new which usually gains more attention from the investors and hence they do reach great heights ahead. This project can show us an amazing future ahead.
Activity: 238
May 22, 2018, 01:45:29 PM
Yes this is realy an exciting project and more people already know anterisma because it is so unique comparing to other projects out there.
Yes, because of the uniqueness and profitability the project has its different identity. The project is continuously becoming popular and it is expanding their self.
Also there are a number of investors who are supporting this project and hence they are really having some great profits and even this project is reaching some great heights soon. Hope that they increase the speed to reach great success ahead.
This project has the potential to reach some good heights ahead and usually investors do redily invest into such projects which prooves out to be much usefull and profitable ahead.
Activity: 224
May 22, 2018, 01:37:30 PM
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
May 22, 2018, 01:18:08 PM
I'm very glad that there are such responsive administrators who will answer any your question and solve any your problem! This is a big plus for the project, and it's also a huge benefit to attract investors and new users to participate in the ICO.

Right, this will be their advantage to some other projects, their being active and responsive to all concerns will make their project more popular and will attract many investors.

It's now hard to find an ICO that has a good team handling the thread. That's why Asterisma is one of my top choices when it comes to unique ICOs in the marketplace.

Well it's also how much money they're willing to spend, the difference in cash between a good and bad ICO is very little at the end of the day. So yeah
We need to take an initiative to choose the right platform and Asterisma whitepapers looks very promising along with the effective communication which is helping to break the gaps and understand the project, this value and cooperation is highly essential to understand their responsibility and potential.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
May 22, 2018, 12:23:11 PM
I'm very glad that there are such responsive administrators who will answer any your question and solve any your problem! This is a big plus for the project, and it's also a huge benefit to attract investors and new users to participate in the ICO.

Right, this will be their advantage to some other projects, their being active and responsive to all concerns will make their project more popular and will attract many investors.

It's now hard to find an ICO that has a good team handling the thread. That's why Asterisma is one of my top choices when it comes to unique ICOs in the marketplace.

Well it's also how much money they're willing to spend, the difference in cash between a good and bad ICO is very little at the end of the day. So yeah
How many means it has been collected not very well, important how they will be spent by developers and whether are truly applied. It is possible to lower money for unnecessary things and the project will die, and it is possible and to use competently them and the result will be another.

Depends right if you need to scale the operations quickly it is of course very helpful if you have a lot of cash in the bank. If it's not the case you might not be able to grow so quickly.
Activity: 434
May 22, 2018, 12:13:38 PM
Actually bud, to be dedicated on your work will make you be inspired and doing such things to be possible as you want it to be happen. Here in crypto currency community we need to be fucos on what we are doing as we want to be competitive enough among others. Hopefully this project will able to survive and to be success in the future as time goes by.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
May 22, 2018, 11:50:45 AM
Activity: 252
May 22, 2018, 10:45:07 AM
The project is good, but since the developers already have an application, I hope that their finished product will be simply excellent.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
PISTI
May 22, 2018, 10:10:20 AM
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
May 22, 2018, 10:04:05 AM

How many means it has been collected not very well, important how they will be spent by developers and whether are truly applied. It is possible to lower money for unnecessary things and the project will die, and it is possible and to use competently them and the result will be another.
Activity: 616
May 22, 2018, 10:02:00 AM

Oh, come on dude. There is no ICO for the project, how many times has the developer said that there is no ICO? Please check their whitepaper and also their website to clarify.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
May 22, 2018, 09:45:21 AM

Activity: 378
May 22, 2018, 09:22:01 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 08:54:34 AM
The squad has been work further challenging on its boost because from the induction to dig immediately and likewise they are always enchanting large stirs toward the plan as right they are ceaselessly redressing the project. Due to the team's challenging work the plan will come after soon.
Activity: 280
May 22, 2018, 08:33:28 AM
Good to see the announcement up again! Interesting project, i like the community on discord, very helpfull! Good luck everyone who participates
Yes announcements are very helpful to all participants and investors. This will be a good sign that Asterisma was compose of good and brilliant team members. Hope team won't change the way they treat and care for project. I will look forward for more project updates to improve and implement project features.

Composed of good and brilliant team? Well, with what you just said, people will surely getting much more interested due to the fact that the team were absolutely professional. Asterisma will surely have a lot of supporters because this is quite a unique project which people really wanted to have.

Having a brilliant team would also counterpart to the success of ones project, well let's wait and see how the team Asterisma will develop their project. I hope that they would really succeed and can gain supporters and trust to the investors.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
May 22, 2018, 08:11:17 AM
Good to see the announcement up again! Interesting project, i like the community on discord, very helpfull! Good luck everyone who participates
Yes announcements are very helpful to all participants and investors. This will be a good sign that Asterisma was compose of good and brilliant team members. Hope team won't change the way they treat and care for project. I will look forward for more project updates to improve and implement project features.

Composed of good and brilliant team? Well, with what you just said, people will surely getting much more interested due to the fact that the team were absolutely professional. Asterisma will surely have a lot of supporters because this is quite a unique project which people really wanted to have.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
May 22, 2018, 07:57:26 AM

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
May 22, 2018, 07:23:24 AM
Absolutely, you're right mate. The manager of this thread are very alert and active in answering some questions and concerns of the people here. It will surely have a good effect onced the team of this project conducts an ICO. Hopefully, the team will be able to meet the people's expectations and interests so that it will have a chance to become a good source of income.

A positive attitude can surely attract more investors as this will be a plus factor for the team. The investors will encourage to join because the dev is very active and dedicated to their project.
Pages:
Jump to: