Pages:
Author

Topic: Peкoнcтpyиpoвaн - page 5. (Read 2252 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 12:38:21 PM
Another weird but undoubtedly unique project. Does the team any bounty campaigns for the supporters and promoters? Is this project base in ann ERC20 ETH?

1. Bounty program will be available after the end of beta-testing.

2. In the developed system, there are two types of property objects, each of which is presented in the form of a digital token inside the Blockchain Ethereum network:

• The section of celestial GEO-space:
    Token standard [ERC-721] – unique, non-interchangeable collector token that has an individual set of characteristics and their values.
  • Star coupon:
    Token standard [ERC-20] – non-unique, interchangeable token, which is intended for the acquisition and improvement of tokens of the standard ERC-721.

Having bounty program will help a lot in making this project known to all. It is good to hear that they will open a bounty program because it can give opportunity to everyone to earn profit and will help to attract investors. Looking forward to that day.
Building all the software setup with all installations and operations are on live but without advertising how can we reach out to people and even now it is time to take up the challenges and start working on advertising by initiating some bounty programs.

Advertising needs some planning, it will be useless to start making publicity for this project if they still don't have a working product specially that this kind of concept is the first of its kind.
Yes thats true, although this project doesnt still explain its real intensity Ithink an ambasador will be able to delover what the project needs.
As what we analyzed the users can create a constellation in the form of a company logo, promotions, greetings or wishes for a loved one or a group of people as well as any other format in text or graphic.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
May 21, 2018, 11:52:16 AM
I personally think that the concept of this project is nice, but I am not able to see much growth in the community, I think that something must be done about it.
About the growth of project community I think its realy normal because the project is still new and fresh. It's still early to tell and predict what will project outcome. But with Asterisma  I have big hope that this project will be a achievement. Regarding the community matter this will be fix and be addressed as soon as team will launch some advertisements and promotions.

Right, the team has still a lot of time to make a plan on how they can make grow more about their project community. Asterisma seems quite a unique platform so, people will really getting more curious why this platform has been created.

Agree, there is no need to hurry since this project is still new and needs a lot of improvements and more developments, for now they need to improve their marketing and advertising.

Right, good marketing strategy and advertisement in this project would be one of the factors to attain good performance in this project.

Commonly, that is the normal thing to do and its up to them how they will going to make the advertisement be more attractive. Everything must be planned accordingly so I think that is what the team has been doing right now.

Yes, right, and aside from the advertisements they also need to encourage more members to support this project so that supporters can also help with wide advertisements.

Well the people can't really do much apart from just shilling the project and get called what they are, which is shills and that's kinda bad overall
Activity: 252
May 21, 2018, 11:07:31 AM
A unique project Is it interesting? Is the project something serious? Difficult to answer ..
The idea, although at first glance, is not very entertaining, there is potential for advertising.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
May 21, 2018, 10:41:17 AM
Yes, right, and aside from the advertisements they also need to encourage more members to support this project so that supporters can also help with wide advertisements.
Bounty or airdrop is certainly a good idea so they will just introduce it and maybe newsletter subscriptions those things create lots of awareness and promote to a great length
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
May 21, 2018, 10:35:56 AM
I believe the project Asterisma is potential ICO, because aimed at maximum long-term existence cycle, systematic improvement progressive interest of users and qualitative monetization of user time.

You are right, the team really did their best to be in this position and they are making their best to fulfill all their goals. Looking forward for more improvements from this project.
The team has been working very hard on its development since from the beginning to till now and also they are consistently taking major actions towards the project as well they are continuously improving the project. Due to the team's hard work the project will succeed soon.
But all the bugs need to be fixed soon and it should not cause any impact for the participants in the live site that will add a value for the developers for immediately bringing resolutions. What about the current status is the platform is good with no issues ?
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
May 21, 2018, 10:11:27 AM
Another weird but undoubtedly unique project. Does the team any bounty campaigns for the supporters and promoters? Is this project base in ann ERC20 ETH?

2. In the developed system, there are two types of property objects, each of which is presented in the form of a digital token inside the Blockchain Ethereum network:

Token standard [ERC-721] – unique, non-interchangeable collector token that has an individual set of characteristics and their values.
  • Star coupon:
    Token standard [ERC-20] – non-unique, interchangeable token, which is intended for the acquisition and improvement of tokens of the standard ERC-721.

Having bounty program will help a lot in making this project known to all. It is good to hear that they will open a bounty program because it can give opportunity to everyone to earn profit and will help to attract investors. Looking forward to that day.
Building all the software setup with all installations and operations are on live but without advertising how can we reach out to people and even now it is time to take up the challenges and start working on advertising by initiating some bounty programs.

Advertising needs some planning, it will be useless to start making publicity for this project if they still don't have a working product specially that this kind of concept is the first of its kind.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
May 21, 2018, 09:53:31 AM

• Star coupon:

You know what, I really wanted to join the beta-testing, but I would not spend my money for some reason, is it possible to join the beta-testing without spending 0.035 eth?

Participating in beta-testing will be a great privilege to you, bud. That's why they have registration before you can participate on beta-test.
Well, I think for beta testing, developers could offer us a free version. Why should we pay for something that is not yet fully operational? I think very few people will agree to this.
Usually when the beta testing of the project (Platform) takes place, the development team gathers a small number of users who will test the platform. And then they send their commands to the team, possibly errors found in the coding or something else. Then the developers already know what they can fix for the better.
Such actions never affect negatively the platform, can "feel" it before start and give the independent verdict and developers have an opportunity to correct problems.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 08:39:24 AM

• Star coupon:

Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
May 21, 2018, 08:29:58 AM
I believe the project Asterisma is potential ICO, because aimed at maximum long-term existence cycle, systematic improvement progressive interest of users and qualitative monetization of user time.

You are right, the team really did their best to be in this position and they are making their best to fulfill all their goals. Looking forward for more improvements from this project.
The team has been working very hard on its development since from the beginning to till now and also they are consistently taking major actions towards the project as well they are continuously improving the project. Due to the team's hard work the project will succeed soon.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
May 21, 2018, 08:05:53 AM
I personally think that the concept of this project is nice, but I am not able to see much growth in the community, I think that something must be done about it.
About the growth of project community I think its realy normal because the project is still new and fresh. It's still early to tell and predict what will project outcome. But with Asterisma  I have big hope that this project will be a achievement. Regarding the community matter this will be fix and be addressed as soon as team will launch some advertisements and promotions.

Right, the team has still a lot of time to make a plan on how they can make grow more about their project community. Asterisma seems quite a unique platform so, people will really getting more curious why this platform has been created.

Agree, there is no need to hurry since this project is still new and needs a lot of improvements and more developments, for now they need to improve their marketing and advertising.

Right, good marketing strategy and advertisement in this project would be one of the factors to attain good performance in this project.

Commonly, that is the normal thing to do and its up to them how they will going to make the advertisement be more attractive. Everything must be planned accordingly so I think that is what the team has been doing right now.

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
May 21, 2018, 07:53:03 AM

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
May 21, 2018, 07:48:31 AM

Activity: 405
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 07:34:30 AM
Activity: 280
May 21, 2018, 07:33:53 AM

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
May 21, 2018, 07:25:35 AM

Activity: 378
May 21, 2018, 07:23:52 AM

• Star coupon:

Bonuses if it's great, I think I realized how it works, but I do not understand how you can get a profit by owning the site.
Activity: 532
May 21, 2018, 07:04:37 AM

Activity: 224
May 21, 2018, 06:29:43 AM

• Star coupon:

You know what, I really wanted to join the beta-testing, but I would not spend my money for some reason, is it possible to join the beta-testing without spending 0.035 eth?

Participating in beta-testing will be a great privilege to you, bud. That's why they have registration before you can participate on beta-test.
Well, I think for beta testing, developers could offer us a free version. Why should we pay for something that is not yet fully operational? I think very few people will agree to this.
I totally agree with you mate. Why do we need to pay if we don't know yet that it can be fully useful and be able to succeed on it's development. I guess, the team Asterisma will have to clear and give exact details and informations on how can we participate in beta testing for free.
Activity: 532
May 21, 2018, 06:12:47 AM
Activity: 294
May 21, 2018, 05:18:23 AM

• Star coupon:

If you can participate in a beta-version tester, do you receive a rewards after that? I agree about giving us free version rather than paying  something that is not fully develop yet.
I will agree with what you have said buddy regarding on giving us free version rather than on the not fully develop but still we will pay. If that then that's a really great opportunity for all us right? The Asterisma project team has a good concept integrated to this project. Thus a full effort of the team is needed to push this project on its success.
Pages:
Jump to: