Pages:
Author

Topic: People pay your Taxes - page 15. (Read 82772 times)

legendary
Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000
May 24, 2013, 12:54:36 PM
I think annual income below 2 lakh is not taxable.Many students and part time workers on this forum don't have to worry Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000
Landscaping Bitcoin for India!
May 24, 2013, 10:34:03 AM
hum...  i'm starting to see  cobwebs in this post now.  *cough, looks into  the  mirroe  and  sees a  dusty  skeleton, SHIT !*

Clean up the OP.

Lawyers are coming into bitcointalk forums very soon to help our journey!
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist
May 24, 2013, 10:09:17 AM
hum...  i'm starting to see  cobwebs in this post now.  *cough, looks into  the  mirror  and  sees a  dusty  skeleton, SHIT !*
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist
May 22, 2013, 10:40:04 PM
Hi ,
as  i  have  noticed,  that  many  have  now  started actively purchasing  and  selling  Bitcoins  using  your  bank accounts. so now i will strongly  advise,  you  to  keep  records  of all  transactions  occurring  in  INR , weather  it is in  cash or online. These  are  necessary  when  you file  in your  returns next  year,and  the amount  you  pay  for tax. Remember  all  bank  transactions   will always  go through  the RBI  before   arriving  to the destination  account  so all  records  are  kept. and  Tax  envision is  a  serious  crime. So please  do  follow  the practice  of  proper  tax  payment.  

I  want all of  you  to  please  follow  the practice  of  paying  your  taxes and  following  the   Tax  laws  properly.  this  atleast, will  ensure  that  our  little  community  is  law  abiding  and  working  towards  the  progress  of a  free and  decentralized  community .

Pages:
Jump to: