Pages:
Author

Topic: People paying $1200 for 1 Ethereum are crazy... You only get rich buying CHEAP - page 10. (Read 2260 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
"You only get rich buying CHEAP"

Here we have the classic situation risk versus reward.
You could hit a ICO with x30 price but you may not. While ETH is expensive but more secure.
Activity: 112
Merit: 7
I believe in ethereum, and now at the beginning of this year the ethereum has increased enough, maybe ethereum will continue, and now is the right time to buy ethereum.

Are you serious?

There was coins that went up 100 times in last 6 months. ETH and Bitcoin only went 2 times. So if you are in ETH you are only LOSING money every day. ETH is always same with bitcoin because ETH is a garbage shitcoin. You only lose money if you park your money in ETH beause ETH since 6 month barely move (yes 2 times but its NOTHING in crypto).

Do you think ETH can just collect hundrets of billions ?? its just too big already !!

But people are DUMB and buy losing eth with high risk. Who pay $1100 for 1 eth when others get it for $0.1 or $5 ? So stupid people who love THROWING AWAY MONEY to pyramid scheme.

Get Neo, Raiblocks, WTC, Metaverse and you are GUARANTEED to x100 your money, maybe more. With ETH you may lose all or if you are lucky you make x2 your money. High risk very low reward. Why many people dont get it Huh Or is it always people who got ETH for $1 and try to trick others to buy it at $1100 so price rises for their 100s of ETH?

ETH is dead, old horse way overpriced. Good luck on that.

some may decide to still buy coins at high prices because they think it is a safer investment

did these people not go to school, never learn about millionaires and how to win?

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I believe in ethereum, and now at the beginning of this year the ethereum has increased enough, maybe ethereum will continue, and now is the right time to buy ethereum.
if what you want is to obtain 10x, 20x or more then you need to look for good projects that are in the early stages, that is what I'm trying to do as well since most of my money is in bitcoin.

Yes Bitcoin, ETH are very slow to move now for many many month

ETH surely wont give you 500% gains withhin a week, but maybe withhin a year or 2 and therefore much more steady

you are a scam my friend. you buy ETH for $5 and now want IDIOTS pay $1100 so your 1000 ETH increase in price. So many other coins have better product than ETH and work harder like Waltonchain, Metaverse and IOStoken

There youmake GUARANTEED x100 and with ETH you only MAYBE make x2 in 5 years if it does not go back to $300. What a joke. You are a scam, my friend. Only want your ETH bubble coins to increase so you can cash out big. And all who buy at $1100 lose everything they have. Think about it.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL
So I made x30 with Verge and Tron. Also made x20 with some other coins. I like to buy cheap and sell for a great price and I made a little fortune in only a few months.

Now I look at ETH. Its very high. Why people would buy it now? Before you ever make a dollar all the people that bought ETH for $5, $10 or even $0.25 will cash out their thousands of ETH. Its a classic pyramid scheme.

Is there any alternatives to ETH that are still cheap today? I really like Metaverse and its very, very cheap. They just hired more programmers too and are stepping up their game, so it might get really big. Is there any others than Metaverse that could be the next Neo or ETH?

Neo is not that bad at $150 even because I think it might grow as huge as ETH is now, so meaning it would get maybe to $1000. Thats not a huge profit if it works out, its *8. But its better than buying ETH at least.

Anyway.

Any good alternatives to NEO and ETH that are still cheap like Metaverse (its at 100m market cap)?

Can be from china or japan or any other country... THANKS!

You should buy Tron, its only a few cents

and Verge, its also so damn cheap, can buy thousands of those instead of 1 ETH or so... Just saying.

And here, a Coin that is only a few cents AND there are only 400k coins out there: https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/ludum

Buy this, it will definitely give you the desired gains!!!

btw. I think your thought process is quite limited on the crypto topic. If youre after quick gains or meny % ROI, just trade short term with smaller coins, thats higher risk higher reward! Putting your money on ETH surely wont give you 500% gains withhin a week, but maybe withhin a year or 2 and therefore much more steady and safe than buying a shitcoin that is being hyped.

Anyway Im sure youre looking for the real deal that could get up there with NEo and ETH, but tbh, if we knew - we would all be rich soon, wouldnt we?

edit:
btw. there are I think more than half of the top100 coins?! built on the ethereum platform, I am pretty sure this Coin has so much more potential, especially seeing the market grow at this monthly/yearly rate.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
So I made x30 with Verge and Tron. Also made x20 with some other coins. I like to buy cheap and sell for a great price and I made a little fortune in only a few months.

Now I look at ETH. Its very high. Why people would buy it now? Before you ever make a dollar all the people that bought ETH for $5, $10 or even $0.25 will cash out their thousands of ETH. Its a classic pyramid scheme.

Is there any alternatives to ETH that are still cheap today? I really like Metaverse and its very, very cheap. They just hired more programmers too and are stepping up their game, so it might get really big. Is there any others than Metaverse that could be the next Neo or ETH?

Neo is not that bad at $150 even because I think it might grow as huge as ETH is now, so meaning it would get maybe to $1000. Thats not a huge profit if it works out, its *8. But its better than buying ETH at least.

Anyway.

Any good alternatives to NEO and ETH that are still cheap like Metaverse (its at 100m market cap)?

People have different wants and needs, some may decide to still buy coins at high prices because they think it is a safer investment and they are fine not getting that many profits, however you are right, if what you want is to obtain 10x, 20x or more then you need to look for good projects that are in the early stages, that is what I'm trying to do as well since most of my money is in bitcoin.
is eth a good price now?

Sure is a good price ! . Just have a look on chart . Last year was around $7 and actually is $1200 going to $1500 this month.
By the way if you compare the price of ethereum in the end of year 2017 and the price of the beginning of year 2017 of bitcoin you will see that have same value . so we can see ethereum at $20.000 this year

you know there is other coins like eth with more feature and better price?
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
is eth a good price now?

Sure is a good price ! . Just have a look on chart . Last year was around $7 and actually is $1200 going to $1500 this month.
By the way if you compare the price of ethereum in the end of year 2017 and the price of the beginning of year 2017 of bitcoin you will see that have same value . so we can see ethereum at $20.000 this year
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I can see you are a still a newbie in investing and trading. ETH will keep raising as long as people use it for payments, ICOs and so on.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
No price is high for a good coin otherwise people investing in bitcoin are crazy too. Also Ethereum
is high in demand due to most ICOs requiring payment in it so ICO investors will buy it at any price.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

Anyway.

Did you even tried out to think that ETH would go the same path with Bitcoin? You are just saying that its a pyramid scheme because you wont able to get 100-1000x returns on a short period of time which is normal because value of it do increased already which we can presume making 10x would really be hard but i would say its still more worth to hold those kind of coins than on those coins which are being pumped only and cant able to sustain for long term.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I think that for any good analyst(trader) stepping in this game of trading isn' problem. ETH for sure will go up ,their 4-years plan are starting to getting realised this year.
Investement in this sounds really good!
Activity: 154
You can catch the wave when eth is cheap like 900 and sell it now for 1064… No, now keep it more )) selling it for 1200 is fine
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
good point. this is also my view towards the altcoin market.
i say if you are investing in this market you need to come clean with yourself and clarify what you want out of it. do you believe in the project you invest in and want to use it OR are you looking for a quick profit and to gain a lot of money out of this market?

i am sure majority of people who invest in altcoins are doing it for the profit not because they like the project. because if that were true they would have used it more not just leave their coins on exchanges or webwallets like MEW. run a node if you like it and come back to us after 2 weeks of struggling to sync Wink

and when you come clean with yourself and make up your mind, then you see things become so much easier. if you want profit then invest in what is most profitable. meaning smaller altcoins that are getting pumped. while ETH is struggling to rise 10% there are altcoins worth less than $1 rising 100%-500% at the same time with eve bigger volume.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
eth is solid tho , im rebuying it , tbh we're not here for such crazy gains, x2 / + 100%  per month is great , but just +20% a month is okay
 , why many expect x50 while its so illogical
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
Thats how crypto going high. If no body want to buy it at that price. The price will be never reach that mark. People saying this when bitcoin first time reach $1300 mark in 2013. Are they looked crazy now ? They are 10x their money now or when btc reach $18k days ago they make 15x. So i think people who bought eth at $1200 is very long term investor who willing to hold  for 4 years atleast. And those people really believe eth tech and its smart contract can scaling.
Activity: 34
Who said that 1200$ is a high price lol
Wait some time and it will come Wink
Activity: 46
There is real uncertainity in market right now, so paying  $1200 is risky.
Activity: 62
Buying now is not even ATH. Eth could easily touch 3k this year.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
Is ETH raise 12000 Dollar ? Is it possible ?
Pages:
Jump to: