Pages:
Author

Topic: People paying $1200 for 1 Ethereum are crazy... You only get rich buying CHEAP - page 9. (Read 2260 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 11
So I made x30 with Verge and Tron. Also made x20 with some other coins. I like to buy cheap and sell for a great price and I made a little fortune in only a few months.

Now I look at ETH. Its very high. Why people would buy it now? Before you ever make a dollar all the people that bought ETH for $5, $10 or even $0.25 will cash out their thousands of ETH. Its a classic pyramid scheme.

Is there any alternatives to ETH that are still cheap today? I really like Metaverse and its very, very cheap. They just hired more programmers too and are stepping up their game, so it might get really big. Is there any others than Metaverse that could be the next Neo or ETH?

Neo is not that bad at $150 even because I think it might grow as huge as ETH is now, so meaning it would get maybe to $1000. Thats not a huge profit if it works out, its *8. But its better than buying ETH at least.

Anyway.

Any good alternatives to NEO and ETH that are still cheap like Metaverse (its at 100m market cap)?

Can be from china or japan or any other country... THANKS!

Manipulate, fake rumour and hype up news like the recent ETH fork. I know sound stupid but many newbies with little knowledge will be lure in.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Verge and Tron are totally different coins. I agree ETH has not much potential because it found its value now but people hold ETH because it's strong now. Same people hold Bitcoin for similar reasons, not to make another 100x. It has the store of value purpose now.
If you want to make huge gains you should check out lower marketcap coins just like you said, Metaverse, might be the next big one. I don't heard much about it though.
I agree with your NEO pick. It has much more room to grow than ETH and BTC.
MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
"No one knows if the market is going to go up, down, or in a circle"

It's mainly because of fomo and people thinking that they are going to miss out. Also, BTC was worth a lot lower in the past, but now its above 10k.

I'm guessing ETH investors now are looking long-term, and I can't fault them for that because I think there's a good chance eth will be 10k, and btc 50k by the end of the year.
Activity: 212
Merit: 22
Amazix
Your point does make sense in gains because if one invest in ETH they need to wait for months to get atleast 2X. Instead they can take some risk and invest in cheap coins or ICOs to grab multi fold returns. Higher risk can get you higher rewards. This is what I think.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
is eth a good price now?
Yes, the currently price of ethereum is a good time to buy and hold it for a long time. If you still remember what happened to bitcoin theres a chance that it can happen also to ethereum from 1,200$ today to $10k next year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I think they pay such amount of money to buy Ethereum because it will increase possibly to btc current price, though it will take time. I believe in the idea to buy cheap, sell high. But then again, not so bad to invest at high price for higher price. To me its logic
Activity: 420
Qravity is a decentralized content production
You can buy some alts with great fundamentals like ethereum and wait a few year to get profit or you can also ride the waves with coin that get shilled a lot like verge and tron and earn a lot of money, it's up to you. I also ride the trx wave, i know it's only a whitepaper project since early december but why not? I earn a lot from that but i could've lost a lot if i didn't sell it. With ethereum the price is mostly stable so you don't fear a dump like the one happened to trx and xvg.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
People are having business with ETH at the moment they bought it. It likes you are hungry and you have to buy food to sastified your hunger. It works the same way with people who buy ETH at 1k2$ price.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Ethereum is seen as a slow and steady investment, not a get rich quick coin. For some investors who like long term bonds eth is one of the best options. However, for faster returns it is a bad option as LISK and NEO and many other coins are likely to be quicker. Or if you're a gambler try your luck on an ICO!
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
Not all people here in crypto buy to get rich. For example I regularly love to increase my bitcoin and ethereum folia beause I believe they are going to be future's most used coins even after potential uber crash.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Eth is a fairly safe bet due to all the ICO and various tokens using it as a platform / payment.

OP is correct though, if you find the right new coin and get lucky $$$
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
I think the 1200$ still a cheap price for eth, people bought eth because it got potential to become more expensive in the future, people usually buy eth or BTC at high price because its already a stable coin, so they know that even the coin fall down it can bounce back, and it's a great advice to buy cheap and sell expensive, but not all the coin can be expensive

You must be a little blind to the markets if you think BTC and ETH can still get x50

there are two types of rises and you need to decide which type you want to believe in and participate in.
1. a real solid rise based on real adoption of something that has real world applications. for example bitcoin is being used as a currency, its utility is a decentralized currency and because of that it will be adopted more and rise in value. if you believe the same thing can be true in anything else then invest in it. it doesn't matter if it goes up 10x or 10000x. what matters is that it will be going up for real and you will make a solid profit with a small chance.

2. a fake manipulative rise which is also known as a pump. in which case the said coin has no real utility, no real world usage and nothing interesting about it. this type of rise is only good if it is huge and fast and gives you the best profit. if you want to participate in this type then you should not lock your money in an altcoin that is not moving and is already in a bubble.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
It is still cheap for people for people who are bullish about it and expect it to have a big bull run like btc had last year, anything is possible in crypto markets.
Activity: 112
Merit: 7
I think the 1200$ still a cheap price for eth, people bought eth because it got potential to become more expensive in the future, people usually buy eth or BTC at high price because its already a stable coin, so they know that even the coin fall down it can bounce back, and it's a great advice to buy cheap and sell expensive, but not all the coin can be expensive

You must be a little blind to the markets if you think BTC and ETH can still get x50
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
So I made x30 with Verge and Tron. Also made x20 with some other coins. I like to buy cheap and sell for a great price and I made a little fortune in only a few months.

Now I look at ETH. Its very high. Why people would buy it now? Before you ever make a dollar all the people that bought ETH for $5, $10 or even $0.25 will cash out their thousands of ETH. Its a classic pyramid scheme.

Is there any alternatives to ETH that are still cheap today? I really like Metaverse and its very, very cheap. They just hired more programmers too and are stepping up their game, so it might get really big. Is there any others than Metaverse that could be the next Neo or ETH?

Neo is not that bad at $150 even because I think it might grow as huge as ETH is now, so meaning it would get maybe to $1000. Thats not a huge profit if it works out, its *8. But its better than buying ETH at least.

Anyway.

Any good alternatives to NEO and ETH that are still cheap like Metaverse (its at 100m market cap)?

Can be from china or japan or any other country... THANKS!

it is high for eth compare to its past.
but it will not get no higher? I doubt about that
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Partner of Arsenal Football Club
It's security. If I had a million dollars I would put it in Ethereum, while lower market cap, shit coins, it's a huge risk.
I fully agree with you, for a larger amount, shouldn't risk it..
Depends on the price demand and supply in the market price and $1200  -  it is not the limit!
Activity: 471
It's security. If I had a million dollars I would put it in Ethereum, while lower market cap, shit coins, it's a huge risk.
Activity: 214
There are a lot more shitcoins to go trough when you are looking in the low marketcaps. For new people it is very hard to see what can become good and what not. So they are scared of being scammed. That is why a lot will just stay with top 10 marketcap coins. While i agree if you know what you are doing there is a lot more money to be made in low marketcap coins.
Activity: 280
I once used to think like that, back when Eth was at $9.
Pages:
Jump to: