Pages:
Author

Topic: People paying $1200 for 1 Ethereum are crazy... You only get rich buying CHEAP - page 7. (Read 2260 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
we only need the eth to participate in some ico and we use eth so that we can send some token in exchange. but if you want to invest in earn profit also.. but i dont think that you can earn big profit from eth.. you are right that one should get rich in investing in some cheap coins. but it depends in you plan or in your strategies. You need to research about what token or coin you can get or earn big profit and then observe what token has a good potentials to pump up.
Activity: 62
Merit: 11
Ethereum has an advantage of far more adoption than any of it's competitors, like Stratis, Waves, or EOS.  I think that it will continue to lead the pack for some time.  However, the best money in my opinion comes from low market cap ALTS with potential.  
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
I dont think you'll only earn big profits. If some are paying $1200  for eth its because they believe its price would soar more. But you are also correct in saying that one should get rich in investing in cheap coins specially if you chose the potential alts. It will depend on your strategies and of course if you do your research well to determine which alts are really worth investing.
Activity: 112
Merit: 7

That's the risk of crypto currency investment, sometimes the cheap coin even run for scam , it's not something new and people looking for a better offer. Ethereum with big market capitalization makes them feel it's secure to invest there and get some profit even not for *8 *20 or so, that's the reason.

I dont think many coins would still run for a scam in 2018. They can collect so much money nowadays being legit... there is no reason anymore for a scam. If they run, they wont collect anymore funds. If they stay, they make a lot more money. Some may be very lazy yes. Or incompetent. But scams? I am pretty sure some coins we see now that are going kinda well may have started as scam but people realized "why run?"

It was different in begin of 2017, 2016 when most coins had no millions like they have now.

Anyway, for ETH... Its an illusion its safe because its big..... If there ever is a crash of 90% then ETH will get valued at what its REALLY worth..... without all the people shilling for it... Without all the "experts" who want to push the price higher..........
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
I have also think along this line before but one thing that I have seen common is that most of the coins that has cheap prices are alway get dump  in a very high rate that most time clear one investment. I think coins with high market cap do withstand preasure from the market compared to those with lower market cap. Ethereum from  $10 this time last year to $1,078 as at this moment has done well and to me worth investment more than every other coins
That's the risk of crypto currency investment, sometimes the cheap coin even run for scam , it's not something new and people looking for a better offer. Ethereum with big market capitalization makes them feel it's secure to invest there and get some profit even not for *8 *20 or so, that's the reason.
I have also think along this line before but one thing that I have seen common is that most of the coins that has cheap prices are alway get dump  in a very high rate that most time clear one investment. I think coins with high market cap do withstand preasure from the market compared to those with lower market cap. Ethereum from  $10 this time last year to $1,078 as at this moment has done well and to me worth investment more than every other coins

yah but its only a good investment for you beause you paid $10. its not a good investment for those who buy it for $1400 a few days ago. it has no room to grow now.

something as SPACECHAIN will go x10 immediately when the whitepaper releases, the partnerships, the new exchanges, that tim draper is in it (spacex, skype) and the others. so people think ETH is safe but really its not. Spacechain is safe.

Same for waltonchain. its at almost a billion dollar now, but its still pretty low to many coins that are higher. because they have a good team too and patents.

You should check connectx this people is in space business for very long time already, they already have very good plan of how they will monetize their satellite constellation, not only for space storage but there is commodity trading platform already planned and worked out for their system once it is going live

Thanks, I check it out but its a little different. SpaceChain is a FOUNDATION like eth. They aim to work together with all space companies and bring space exploration, technology forward. That along with Tim Draper in the TEAM. They have very strong partners too.

Your project sounds like an interesting idea but also very risky.
Activity: 238
Merit: 40
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
I have also think along this line before but one thing that I have seen common is that most of the coins that has cheap prices are alway get dump  in a very high rate that most time clear one investment. I think coins with high market cap do withstand preasure from the market compared to those with lower market cap. Ethereum from  $10 this time last year to $1,078 as at this moment has done well and to me worth investment more than every other coins

yah but its only a good investment for you beause you paid $10. its not a good investment for those who buy it for $1400 a few days ago. it has no room to grow now.

something as SPACECHAIN will go x10 immediately when the whitepaper releases, the partnerships, the new exchanges, that tim draper is in it (spacex, skype) and the others. so people think ETH is safe but really its not. Spacechain is safe.

Same for waltonchain. its at almost a billion dollar now, but its still pretty low to many coins that are higher. because they have a good team too and patents.

You should check connectx this people is in space business for very long time already, they already have very good plan of how they will monetize their satellite constellation, not only for space storage but there is commodity trading platform already planned and worked out for their system once it is going live
Activity: 238
Merit: 40
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
most of new coin just out from developer brainstorm room is offered for sale in ethereum in the form of token sale, so owning ethereum now guarantee you much better price when you need to buy the cheapest coin you expected to go up in price later on
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
So I made x30 with Verge and Tron. Also made x20 with some other coins. I like to buy cheap and sell for a great price and I made a little fortune in only a few months.

Now I look at ETH. Its very high. Why people would buy it now? Before you ever make a dollar all the people that bought ETH for $5, $10 or even $0.25 will cash out their thousands of ETH. Its a classic pyramid scheme.

It depends entirely on your time scame. Sure Verge and Tron might have made you profits - IF you cashed out.

But ultimately it is about sustainable percentage profits. Long term ETH has potential. Verge and Tron not so much (if you are still holding these last two you are a candidate to be a bagholder).
I have also think along this line before but one thing that I have seen common is that most of the coins that has cheap prices are alway get dump  in a very high rate that most time clear one investment. I think coins with high market cap do withstand preasure from the market compared to those with lower market cap. Ethereum from  $10 this time last year to $1,078 as at this moment has done well and to me worth investment more than every other coins

Activity: 980
Merit: 114
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
What happens is FOMO, most people don't know what to buy and when they see a price going going up they jump on the price action, another bad decision is that most of them don't even know when to take profit and they see their profit wiped out
Activity: 556
Merit: 100
We can say ethereum is scheme when the price is not increasing. It's not being crazy when you buy ETH some are taking the opportunities to double there money on putting there money in a investment like this.
Activity: 224
Merit: 157
Not all people here in crypto buy to get rich. For example I regularly love to increase my bitcoin and ethereum folia beause I believe they are going to be future's most used coins even after potential uber crash.

After a crash (a real crash, lets say 90%) usually only the "real" products survive. Basically it gets back to classic methods of evaluating companies. I am not so sure ETH would be valued a lot in this as its so high now.....

But if you really want to protect yourself from a crash and government regulation, check out https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/insane-experiment-turn-1000-into-20-million-with-elon-musk-and-spacechain-2818552
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
The people that paid $1200 for 1 Ethereum are not crazy, they are just here for the long game and I am very sure that they will make some nice profit in the next years if they have the skills to hold!
Exactly better for people who bought ETH in that current value to forget about their investment in order to earn, because looking now they will not be
happy as how the market fells most of the crypto's including btc really showing a big downfall making the market more unstable, ETH investors who
place their entry when the market is rising needs maybe another year or two to have 100% gains.
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
If the price of the entire market had not fallen, the friend who opened the door could be right. But in the end the entire market falls and the ETH nin falls normal.

Because ETH is a shitcoin. People dont trust it thats why it always falls with Bitcoin. If you want to get rich you need to find coins still cheap that have a real value and are not so extremely overpriced as ETH is.
Yup. ETH can be considered shitcoin at this time and we should invest in altcoin with lower price and high potential, which will help investors to make better profits. My current advice is to invest in NEO because this is low altcoin in the crypto market
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
bitcoin was once 1 dollar , were the people that bought bitcoin at 1k crazy?  Jeez op is stupid.

Ya u can make more returns on lower marketcap coins buts its very risky and you can lose a ton of money.  Eth is a safe investment.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
It does not matter how high the price of ethereum is. They will always be people who will buy on high prices. I buyed ethereum too on thousand dollars, because i needed to invest in an ico. As long as ethereum and bitcoin are the reserve currency, they will be sold at that high prices. And some people are already happy when they buy on ethereum at thousand and sell them at 1400. 400$ Profit is not nothing.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
People will pay more if the price of this coin goes up. Crypto currency is developing and becoming more expensive every day (excluding corrections Grin). And people are ready to invest in crypto big money in order to get even more money.
Pages:
Jump to: