Pages:
Author

Topic: People paying $1200 for 1 Ethereum are crazy... You only get rich buying CHEAP - page 11. (Read 2260 times)

Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
So I made x30 with Verge and Tron. Also made x20 with some other coins. I like to buy cheap and sell for a great price and I made a little fortune in only a few months.

Now I look at ETH. Its very high. Why people would buy it now? Before you ever make a dollar all the people that bought ETH for $5, $10 or even $0.25 will cash out their thousands of ETH. Its a classic pyramid scheme.

Is there any alternatives to ETH that are still cheap today? I really like Metaverse and its very, very cheap. They just hired more programmers too and are stepping up their game, so it might get really big. Is there any others than Metaverse that could be the next Neo or ETH?

Neo is not that bad at $150 even because I think it might grow as huge as ETH is now, so meaning it would get maybe to $1000. Thats not a huge profit if it works out, its *8. But its better than buying ETH at least.

Anyway.

Any good alternatives to NEO and ETH that are still cheap like Metaverse (its at 100m market cap)?

Can be from china or japan or any other country... THANKS!

People asked the same questions when they were faced in 2017 with Bitcoin above $1000. Every step it took afterwards, people kept asking if it was too late. I can remember when it was $7000, people were calling buyers "stupid". But right now, even after a huge crash, it is unable to go below 10,000. Are all these people stupid now? No. What about those who bought at 15k and up? Are they stupid? No. We cannot tell yet. It has been nor even a month to give time to this crypto volatility.

Buying NEO at $150 or buying ETH at $1000 cannot be called smart or stupid. This is trading, this is speculating. No one can predict what will happen. Based on your theory, it is a hundred times better to buy DOGE.
Activity: 112
Merit: 7
So an investor of 2 of the main shitty coins out there, XVG and TRON, giving advice xDDD

Seems legit.

if person make lots of money and take it home is he wrong? is the market wrong?

how much eth even grow in last 6 months? is it slowed down?
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
So an investor of 2 of the main shitty coins out there, XVG and TRON, giving advice xDDD

Seems legit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
1200$ will be cheap for Ethereum in 2019  Cool
my friend get rich sell eth when eth had finish boost phase to buy neo below 20 cent now he go in waltonchain and metaverse because they still low but not long
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
yeah you're such a genius muenze, everyone should listen to you lmao

sure its not a good idea to buy anything when it's toppy, but if you must fomo in on something it's best it's Eth. so whoever did buy at 1200 or more just hold and you will be more than fine soon enough. do not change it to whatever this guy is shilling

not the same but just for reference muenze also tried to save everyone from their free deeponions when it cost around a dollar, that was a real service you did ppl there lol. whats more cheap than free?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Some people are in it for the long term. Ethereum is trusted by many and will surely increase in price in the long term.
is eth a good price now?

Of course! After such a fall is now a sweet price, it is worth buying 40%, if there is another spurt down, then buy the rest!

but how much can eth rise? can eth rise 5000% like other coins?
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
eth will be more and more valuable but i will buy eth but i would expect different coins and i would expect to get more coins there and i have to wait for you guys to be patient and be nice coin
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
is eth a good price now?

Of course! After such a fall is now a sweet price, it is worth buying 40%, if there is another spurt down, then buy the rest!
is eth a good price now?
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
Ethereum is one of the most of potential coin in crypto world and for sure it will increase the price again in the next few weeks.  Price of ethereum now is less than 1000 dollars because the price decreasing until now but I don't have worry to ethereum because I believe it will increase more the price of ethereum after dumping. So ethereum is good to invest and if you want to earn more profit you can buy more ethereum now this is the perfect time don't wait the price to decrease more because once the price increase it will continue for sure.
Activity: 308
Merit: 156
ETH is really a good coin, which is convenient to use. I think that the cost of this coin is now low compared to what it can be in a few years. That's why today we need to think about the future and buy a few ETH.
legendary
Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038
Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar
Hi. people said the same about bitcoin look where it is now. i think Ethereum has the most potential to be nr1 coin. also of ethereum fails all the tokens fail.

Cheers

And everyone forgot about that shit with DAO ? After Ethereum hard fork I lost confidence in that coin and in my mind it's dead. It does not deserve market cap it currently have. People should Invest in alternatives like NEO
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
What distinguishes ETH from NEO; ETH is mining. Mining requires a certain amount of economic power. The advantage of NEO is that it is POS and the fees are free.
Activity: 6
The dip is making this thread look a little dated.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
ETH is only here because we need it to participate in ICO or to be able to send ERC20 tokens. So everyone had some ETH.
The price is too much for what it is. It is slow and expensive when we need it. Only the first buyers are enjoying it.
If Bitcoin fall, every coins are going to fall as they all depend on Bitcoin price.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
People buy Ethereum not just for itself but more so to invest in all these ICOs where Ethereum
is the easiest to use for payment or in many cases, the only coin accepted. It will not go up as fast
as other smaller cap coins but then it has less risk too.
Activity: 44
There are two advantages of Ethereum (ETH).
1. It is relatively stable
2. You need ETH in order join almost any ICO.
So ETH will stay for some time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hi. people said the same about bitcoin look where it is now. i think Ethereum has the most potential to be nr1 coin. also of ethereum fails all the tokens fail.

Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: