Pages:
Author

Topic: People say altcoins won't survive - page 19. (Read 6350 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 04:30:25 AM
That's not good, because there are good projects to survive, such as Buddy, which is a highly anticipated and potential project this year.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
September 20, 2018, 04:20:59 AM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!
According to the Number of Altcoins that currently exist then yes I think everybody understands that many won't survive, however I would not give such a substantial rate. There are many promising coins that will at present show themselves.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 03:49:26 AM
I heard that, too. But looking at the popularity of altcoyins, I would not say so. I think they will still live. Even more will say they remain in demand and have not a bad development. Which makes a lot of profit.
Activity: 238
September 20, 2018, 03:42:16 AM
There are many kinds of altcoint for now, and in the future there will certainly be altcoints that are not able to survive, but of course there are many altcoints that will last a long time, we must be smart to choose altcoint that is worth keeping and investing
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
September 20, 2018, 03:37:18 AM
Altcoin will survive still have strong altcoin they are next to bitcoin like xlm , monero, ethereum, neo all this coins are ready to compete with bitcoin and will survive it

Yes this is true. Altcoins have the potential. It can survive with the help of bitcoin not woth a competition. This should be understood that each and every coin has its own purpose. We can see how the market move today and we must not doubt it. It is a short term chaos and soom the coins even if it is altcoin or bitcoin, it will survive.
Activity: 52
September 19, 2018, 12:58:58 AM
I believe that the altcoins will survive only they will be few. Remain only those who survive these course differences. I think that such a situation as it is now going to continue is not the fall of the year.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 03:36:08 AM
Its not true, altcoin will survive in crypto currency market. many altcoin have good and potential token aside on that altcoin have many features to invest by many investors.
Activity: 182
September 20, 2018, 03:34:21 AM
I think the crypto-currency market without altcoins will not be so bright and interesting. After all, the alternative is the crypto currency as a link in the chain. Must be and accept investment. Well, I think so.
Activity: 552
Merit: 103
September 20, 2018, 03:29:49 AM
I think that most altcoins were created against the background of a boom, and do not carry any useful functions. This is reflected now in price. And new altcoins are still in a more difficult situation to compete with those already available.
Activity: 668
Merit: 100
DogData
September 19, 2018, 02:51:50 PM
I believe that the altcoins will survive to any cases. Because the market can not be without currency. In any way, the altcoins will remain only from there will not be as many as now.

I also believe that altcoins will indeed survive. because every problem that is faced is surely the solution is always there. even though sometimes the problem faced is difficult but the solution still exists. just be sure that the altcoin will be fine.
Activity: 168
September 19, 2018, 02:44:33 PM
I believe that the altcoins will survive to any cases. Because the market can not be without currency. In any way, the altcoins will remain only from there will not be as many as now.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
September 19, 2018, 02:25:50 PM
Yes, the bigger part of all altcoins will die, and it we will be able to see the process, when the most part of tokens that were made during the ICO 2017 period are on the freezing period.
Activity: 535
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 19, 2018, 02:25:17 PM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!
dont listen to those people who are keep saying that altcoins or cryptocurrency will die. they are not in their right mind. they dont know crypto well. they didnt know that crypto is volatile, that's why they are saying words like that.
Activity: 255
September 19, 2018, 01:53:37 PM
I am also among those people who think that altcoins do not have a huge future. I think that does not work so much to earn such coins as they quickly get bored and cease to be interesting. In addition, no coin will not be able to grow indefinitely.
Activity: 126
Global loyalty & rewards
September 19, 2018, 07:13:41 AM
The most part of altcoins the truth will not survive in the future. All because they are not necessary to anybody and do not perform any useful functions. These are just tokens, are created for receiving profit from investors.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 12:56:12 AM
Altcoin that will last is a coin that has the potential in the Exchange. So that a product is very important and they can also be viewed from the quality team they have. Altcoin are currently destroyed because it does not have a good team and not being able to compete with the other coins. And every following project you have to look at the quality of the team and a real product.
Activity: 934
Merit: 19
September 19, 2018, 12:21:41 AM
only those alternative coins that have a real product with the prospect of being accepted in real life will survive. fan coins, like DOGE, or not carrying real value, will die and now exist only for speculative purposes.
Activity: 100
September 19, 2018, 12:03:20 AM
perhaps a few but not totally all altcoins due to the fact that there are numerous who are doing exquisite thus far and are having potential of top notch earning like bitcoin. As an investor or holder of altcoin,we must do away with poor thoughts like this yet nonetheless be careful as to legitimacy of such coin we've invested.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
September 18, 2018, 01:53:34 AM
That is wrong, there are altcoins that won't survive but there are those that will still be here as long as bitcoin is still here and as long as bitcoin exists then people will always be making new altcoins anyway. A lot of the scam coins are the ones that are going to die out leaving investors with a lot of useless coins that they can neither sell nor use
Activity: 48
September 18, 2018, 01:46:17 AM
Most powerless altcoins will die this bear market situation , many powerful altcoins projects are alive in the cryptomarket so definitely these altcoins will survive this is not end for all altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: