Pages:
Author

Topic: [PesetaCoin][PTC] New Wallet 0.8.8 [MANDATORY UPDATE] - page 60. (Read 171172 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Today there was a little bit more volume than average:

24Hr Vol: 11.3100 BTC

We are heading back towards 6000-7000 satoshi range.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Now is the best time to buy PTC, is shockingly cheap.

https://www.cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=PTC&b=BTC

I like payptc.com!!!!

It would be great to use on ebay!!!

Thanks!!!

Really , this is one statement that is making me laugh.
Dream on Smiley ebay will never make that move unless is called paypalcoin

On ebay, it is not possible to pay directly. But sellers, if it could use to receive Pesetacoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
You won't be mining much peseta's with that rig.

Thank you, Sherlock.

The current hashrate is 25 GH/s. Assuming the difficulty stays constant, 150kh/s will net you 1.4 peseta's per day.
If you mine at an merged mining pool, you will get some doge in the process though.

It wobbles up and down constantly.  Presently about 20 gh.  Difficulty variance pretty significant too.

To get an approximation of your coins per day, divide your hashrate by the current network hashrate (pesetacoin client, console,  command getnetworkhashps). Then multiply it by the total amount of coins mined per day (1 block per minute, 166 peseta's per block, 239040 peseta's per day).

I kind of like harder data.  To wit, as it turns out, at about an actual 24 hours now, it's mined 3.7 pesetas, rather than 1.4.

Enough to keep me mining for a while.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
I like payptc.com!!!!

Thanks!!!

Really , this is one statement that is making me laugh.
Dream on Smiley ebay will never make that move unless is called paypalcoin

The current hashrate is 25 GH/s. Assuming the difficulty stays constant, 150kh/s will net you 1.4 peseta's per day.
If you mine at an merged mining pool, you will get some doge in the process though.

To get an approximation of your coins per day, divide your hashrate by the current network hashrate (pesetacoin client, console,  command getnetworkhashps). Then multiply it by the total amount of coins mined per day (1 block per minute, 166 peseta's per block, 239040 peseta's per day).

+1
Activity: 154

To get an approximation of your coins per day, divide your hashrate by the current network hashrate (pesetacoin client, console,  command getnetworkhashps). Then multiply it by the total amount of coins mined per day (1 block per minute, 166 peseta's per block, 239040 peseta's per day).
Activity: 392
What's up with this coin?  I've had a 120-150 k/hash card mining it for almost 24 hours and have only .6 pesetas confirmed.  pesetaco.in pool also seems to be experiencing lag.  Is there something wrong?  How long will it take before I get confirmations and can really see what this card will mine per day?

PS:  Wow, 30 seconds after I post this, an "unconfirmed" field appears in the pool page.  Is somebody reading this or was that dumb luck?
Activity: 414
I like payptc.com!!!!

Thanks!!!

To the moon!!
Activity: 224
I like payptc.com!!!!

Thanks!!!

I like it, too! Great domain Smiley It is good that it is international but at the same time we don't loose this "Spanish" character of PTC.

Looking forward to see English language version as well.
qdm
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I like payptc.com!!!!

Thanks!!!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Hopefully the creator have a time available to drop by and comment.

I give my opinion seems to me easier so I assume that anyone of  Spanish speaking know what you mean PAY. How many millions use PAYPAL?

And sure some technical advantage is that domain (web positioning for example ...)

It is a coin whose main language Spanish, but open to all!
in defi we trust
coming soon...

https://www.payptc.com

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Since it's in spanish , shouldn't it be something like pagarptc.com?
in defi we trust
We just overtook Quark! Let's keep voting!

You realize that the supporters of some coins don't even bother voting there?
Check at the bottom of the top , and you'll see a few top coins with a few hundred votes.
Activity: 336
We need more inversion for the price to go up. I don't understand how a coin with a difficulty of 300 can be at 4000 satoshis, it doesn't make sense.

What do you mean inversion?

I think the devs have gone AWOL, I haven't seen them around...

a) We are working in the payment gateway that will also implement the online wallet and two smartphone clients.
b) This coin is alive and kicking.
c) There is a spanish community in forocoches and official forum with thousands of recent messages (not dead).
d) There are lot of merchants waiting for the gateway to start accepting PTC as payment in their shops.
e) PTC Will Kick some asses soon!

Cya!

We need more inversion for the price to go up. I don't understand how a coin with a difficulty of 300 can be at 4000 satoshis, it doesn't make sense.

What do you mean inversion?

I think the devs have gone AWOL, I haven't seen them around...

Please do not say stupid things.

The developers are in place, working to implement payment gateways and wallet android.

No one who is dedicated to misinform.
Activity: 236
Merit: 101
congratulations from 2 months of age
Pages:
Jump to: