Pages:
Author

Topic: [PesetaCoin][PTC] New Wallet 0.8.8 [MANDATORY UPDATE] - page 58. (Read 171172 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Undermine the single currency 10 PTC for 1 Mg / s day.

But you get 10 PTC macminer.in day (the side chain is undermining your speed) and 15 more coins!

Please say it again , as I have no clue what you are talking about.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Undermine the single currency 10 PTC for 1 Mg / s day.

But you get 10 PTC macminer.in day (the side chain is undermining your speed) and 15 more coins!
in defi we trust
This coin worth mining ??

It's still profitable to mine , but not the best around.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This coin worth mining ??
Hi guys!

The price of the PTC is very low, it is good time to buy in the long run it is a good investment.

I remind you that I have a pool that mine PTC and 14 more coins!

Check:   www.manicminer.in

42    42   
BTC    Bitcoin   
BUR    Burbucoin   
CAT    CatCoin   
DGC    DigitalCoin   
DOGE    DogeCoin   
FSC    FusionCoin   
HUC    HunterCoin   
LTC    LiteCoin   
LTB    Litebar   
ORG    OrgCoin   
PTC    PesetaCoin   
POT    PotCoin   
SPA    SpainCoin   
USC    UnitedScryptCoin   
EMC2    einstein

Best regards!
in defi we trust
coinmarketcap.com

#12 Spain Coin | $9,005,848 | 25,234,381 SPA
#48 Peseta Coin | $478,996  | 16,005,168 PTC

Of course only 234,381 Spain Coins were mined so far and are available one the market, the rest 25M is a premine to be given away to Spanish citizans. But still... SPA is few days old only Shocked

Wait for the coins to be unleashed (the 50%). That is when things will get interesting.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Where is everybody trading? I would really like to trade PTC at binaryfund.com, but it doesn't have enough volume...

You should trade at cryptorush.in:

https://www.cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=PTC&b=BTC
Activity: 668
Where is everybody trading? I would really like to trade PTC at binaryfund.com, but it doesn't have enough volume...
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
coinmarketcap.com

Of course only 234,381 Spain Coins were mined so far and are available one the market, the rest 25M is a premine to be given away to Spanish citizans. But still... SPA is few days old only Shocked

For me, this is the reason why I'm going to keep supporting PesetaCoin. I'm not interested in such speculation.

Still, there is another reason: in Spanish we say "España" and not "Spain". I refuse to adopt a "spanish" currency which is not respectful of my identity. I'm going to create a coin called "EstadosUnidosCoin" for the US and another one called "InglaterraCoin" for England. I can't wait to know what they think about my great idea!!

Activity: 160
coinmarketcap.com

You can search in google spacoin? look at the results

Spaculation
Activity: 224
coinmarketcap.com

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
So what's the difference between PesetaCoin and Spaincoin?

Main Difference:
- PesetaCoin has 0.016% premine, SpainCoin  has 50% Premine (This premine will be distributed in theory to all spanish citizens: 45 Millions).

Other Differences:
- Pesetacoin has a Steady value, growing everyday...
- Lots of services and shops accepting it and the list is growing.
- A payment gateway is being developed and will be available ASAP so physical shops will start accepting it.
- PesetaCoin has a big SPANISH community and SpainCoin has a big INTERNATIONAL Group of Followers/Miners/Speculators.

+1000
Pesetacoin : from Spain to the moon!

Main Difference:
- PesetaCoin has 0.016% premine, SpainCoin  has 50% Premine (This premine will be distributed in theory to all spanish citizens: 45 Millions).

Other Differences:
- Pesetacoin has a Steady value, growing everyday...
- Lots of services and shops accepting it and the list is growing.
- A payment gateway is being developed and will be available ASAP so physical shops will start accepting it.
- PesetaCoin has a big SPANISH community and SpainCoin has a big INTERNATIONAL Group of Followers/Miners/Speculators.
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
A year in this market is like 10 years in real life. I'd wait to see what happens in 3 weeks. As long as Devs of PesetaCoin are better than Spaincoin there is nothing to worry about. Especially the payment system.

Hi All!

I'll release the payment system in less than 3 Weeks, and probably the Online Wallets will be working in less than a week.
In the next two weeks the Android and iPhone Apps will be ready!

Thanks for your patience!!
Activity: 266
Spain Coin [SPA] with 50M coins - price over 100,000 satoshi (300,000 satoshi for a moment) and Peseta Coin below 10,000 satoshi?!

https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-SPA

So is PTC gonna rise or SPA fall?

PTC is a useful coin, the price will rise slowly. we have to wait various months. patience and hold on.
SPA is a pump and dump coin. it will die soon

The Time will put each coin in their place.
  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
SUN is also a coin for spain Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: