Pages:
Author

Topic: [PesetaCoin][PTC] New Wallet 0.8.8 [MANDATORY UPDATE] - page 63. (Read 171172 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
to the moon
Activity: 29
What make you guys think that after the hype this is not going to be same as MZC right now ? Massive dumping tied to several bear traps.

I've been doing some background on this yesterday and today before I buy more.

Do you know how many people:

1. Speak Spanish and don't speak English?  This is a satellite thread. There is a Spanish version.
2. Speak Spanish and still look to Spain as the motherland?
3. Still see the Peseta as part of their cultural heritage?

~400m people.

As a spanish I can tell you that:

1. I don't really see why this is a reason, but ok.
2. 0, no Mexicans, Argentinians, Bolivians, or whatsoever will EVER see Spain as a motherland
3. Only spanish people, and only people aged +15 (maybe more), spain has aprox. 40M, nobody in south america ever used
the PESETA or had any attachement to it, period

Really, I think that this is another jokecoin, wish you all luck anyway guys !

We have Spanish roots and family. That's why I like this coin. It makes sense in a digital environment and in many places where all you need is a smartphone. Money transfer between North and South America is huge, as it is with other Spanish speaking countries. Nearly 30% of America speaks Spanish. If you are Spanish you would know all this. Spanish is a common bond that Spanish speaking people will easily trust.

What is Bitcoin or Litecoin to someone who works manual jobs? It is a Spanish origin currency and it costs less than MoneyGram or Western Union. This is an easy one.

You are indeed right in what you say about PTC being a lot more user-friendly for Spanish speaking people, though I am also a Spaniard and I can tell you that your previous points (2 and 3) were completely wrong.

Anywise, I also like this coin (cause I also miss our beloved real Peseta) and can make a huge impact here. Maybe what Dogecoin started, Peseta will take it to a new level.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
The possibilities of sending money between america and Europe are endless, with pesetacoin. Now you don't have to travel with money in your pocket or pay huge commissions for the sending of foreign currency.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
What make you guys think that after the hype this is not going to be same as MZC right now ? Massive dumping tied to several bear traps.

1. Speak Spanish and don't speak English?  This is a satellite thread. There is a Spanish version.

~400m people.

2. 0, no Mexicans, Argentinians, Bolivians, or whatsoever will EVER see Spain as a motherland
3. Only spanish people, and only people aged +15 (maybe more), spain has aprox. 40M, nobody in south america ever used

We have Spanish roots and family. That's why I like this coin. It makes sense in a digital environment and in many places where all you need is a smartphone. Money transfer between North and South America is huge, as it is with other Spanish speaking countries. Nearly 30% of America speaks Spanish. If you are Spanish you would know all this. Spanish is a common bond that Spanish speaking people will easily trust.

What is Bitcoin or Litecoin to someone who works manual jobs? It is a Spanish origin currency and it costs less than MoneyGram or Western Union. This is an easy one.

Thank you very much for your comment.

I really had never thought that it could also serve! Huge amounts of money are sent each year from many sites south america.
Activity: 71

~400m people.

This is a good currency because they are good projects. For example are developing a wallet for android and MAC.

This week there was an interview on radio of one of the developers and another interview in national press.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

~400m people.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This "jokecoin", as you call it, had over 100 BTC volume yesterday ~ $65,000 and it is no joke whatsoever Smiley

I am from Poland but like the Peseta Coin idea a lot, so I guess Spaniards (at least some of them) will love it! Give it some time. It will be big.
Activity: 24

~400m people.

legendary

~400m people.
Activity: 24
legendary
Have I got this right....

If I buy 1BTC of PesetaCoin today, I get ~11,500 PTC.

If PTC is aimed at being 1:1 with the Euro, would that mean that those PesetaCoins purchased with 1 BTC would be worth ~23 BTC?
Activity: 93
this baby gonna blow soon like mzc, look like its time to buy for me
Back to over 9000 sat. It was fast! Smiley
What's wrong with the price?  Huh
Price went down, because other "national" coins also dropped: check Maza, Aurora.

The question now is: if this is only a correction or the new trend. Was it only a 2-day hype for national coins or is it someting more permanent? We will see quite soon. In the meantime you can do three things:

a) sell your coins at today price ~ 4000-5000 sat
b) wait and see what happens
c) buy some more PTC if you believe it will be back above 10,000 satoshi soon

There is only ~ 3 BTC of supply up to 10,000 satoshi at cryptorush.in, compare it to yesterday volume of above 100 BTC traded.
Activity: 48

Small correction, yesterday price went up five times!
Activity: 98
Activity: 15
How to mine LTC and PTC together on cgminer?

Create wallets for LTC and PTC in your f2pool account
Create a worker and set it to mine LTC
Point cgminer to f2pool.com stratum with your worker details
Start mining LTC

Apparently PTC is multi-mined for you at the same time...you should see payouts appear in TRANSACTIONS page, but there is little stats to know whats happening

Thanks!  Smiley
Activity: 118
what is the mine url info for f2pool?

i signed up but i don't see mining info url for PTC.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Yeah 21GH/s come from f2pool....

New record in coinmarketcap.com today, 327% in 24H, first in CMC, 31 in global ranking (including the premined ones) and only with less than 9% of total issue mined. and 110BTC volume in 24Hours in cryptorush.in

Activity: 42
NET HASH is 21 GH/s

I checked all the pools/p2pools and they definitely don't add up to around 21 Gh/s

SO WHOSE MINING THIS?
My guess is the chinese f2pool. I think they pretty much own (>51%) all of the merge scrypt coins at the moment. Check their reply post #135 to the United Scrypt Coin developer here where they claim 99% of his coin's network.  Undecided
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=353688.120.

Please use p2pool servers, not just mine, but the ones closest to you! It will help to decentralize the merge coins.

My p2pools...

Amsterdam http://188.226.161.228:9637/static/
San Fran http://107.170.236.115:9637/static/
New York http://192.241.184.189:9637/static/
Pages:
Jump to: