Pages:
Author

Topic: [Petition][POLL] Make new section for giveaways/tasks. - page 3. (Read 4066 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I think people should be allowed to promote their coins and promote giveaways in any way they want. It's their coins they can do what they like. Best example was the Coinye West rap thread, that was really fun. We more stuff like that here to promote coins.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
We need giveaways only way some people trust a new coin is to get some for free helps build and I am sure people made donations to get this site up and running

EVMPHbbn4xqQRafoAqcemkZdtPoGSkEqpf
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Of course that cryptocoins have no sense nor future if they can not be advertised!!
I agree with the decision, please, the point of the Alt Coin section of Bitcointalk was so that you could have basic conversation about whatever coins you wanted here. Things like in depth coin support and discussion, and giveaways are far better off on their own respective coin's forum. Its getting way out of control here, and we thought that just allowing for a little bit organization would help, but the effects of incentivized posting is spamming the forum, and its spilling over to the rest of the boards.

Seems like a good idea. It was getting out of control and it's encouraging them even more to create and market 1000000 new cryptos that just saturate the market...

Lots of peoples, big potential, just censored. And it's a good idea ?

Why not a subforum ?

And what's about giving away the 6k of donations peoples did to you to get a nice forum ? Peoples asking for giveaway threads that's why there is a lot. So we gave 6k to get pulled out ?

Bitcoin forum
, people donated for a Bitcoin forum. Many of those people want Alt Coins gone entirely from Bitcointalk. The Altcoin section was made essentially as an off topic section, to group all non bitcoin crypto currencies in one place that is out of the way from the Bitcoin discussion. The spam is overwhelming the entire forum.

Read this : )
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Of course that cryptocoins have no sense nor future if they can not be advertised!!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
UPDATE: I'm continuing the giveaways in my forum so You are!: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4789666 <= Solution ( EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO MAKE GIVEAWAYS IN TWC FORUM! )

Hello everyone, it's @ThisWeeksCoin.

An hour ago, theymos, owner of bitcointalk.org made a announcement. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/giveaway-threads-are-not-allowed-434310

Read the topic I've posted above, come back and vote.

I'm willing to PAY with my own money for a HDD/SSD just to have a giveaway section.

EDIT: Don't just vote. Put some words to show them why we need a giveaway section.
Pages:
Jump to: