Pages:
Author

Topic: Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin. - page 11. (Read 3055 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/

This is a amazing news for all of our bitcoin lovers.  Finally   some country's government could  have recognized  that bitcoin is nothing to worry about but its a asset of developing a country's economy. So appreciated.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
It is indeed an awesome news and hopefully all the continents will embrace bitcoin. So much blessing brought by this masterpiece of Satoshi Nakamoto.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
Philippines, as a third world country I am quite glad that the country is now legally accepting bitcoin as another form of payment, hopefully other digital currencies would be accepted in the country also, I think with bitcoin in third world countries like the Philippines, probably their economy would likely to improve more, and this is why bitcoin should be mandatory on some countries like these, but again this is great and an opportunity for bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 420
CAT.EX Exchange
this is good news for Filipinos and bitcoiner I believe with the approval of bitcoin in the Philippines will add to the list of countries that agree with bitcoin.bitcoin will also help increase the income of Filipinos who are willing to learn and invest with bitcoin. And if official bitcoin is legalized in the philippines then this will attract international tourists to travel to the Philippines because tourists can use their bitcoin for shopping and sightseeing.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
It's nice to hear it for beginners like me. This will get better for the future of bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Everyone so wants to learn and have bitcoin. And make the spirit also for beginners.
Activity: 238
in my country philippines is just recently have a good news about bitcoin and just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in my country...the said seminar were facilitated by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well....also live in the Philippines,can say that the government will soon use bitcoin as another form of payment,becuase the city where i live has an establishments of bitcoin convenience store where you can use your bitcoin to buy some items. If the governments is against this kind of action they wouldnt allow those establishment who uses bitcoins to sell. Philippines is a great country and filipinos are known as a hardworker and polite...
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
But government not considered it that is legal to use, Government announce that bitcoin is very risky thing, So government gave a warn to all Filipino bitcoin holders. Because Press. Duterte, He don't want to lose Filipino's money and to came to another country. That is his reason why bitcoin is not really considered as legal. Good new for all Filipino like me and thank you for coin.ph that is our local wallet.
Activity: 154
I am from Philippines and I confirm that our country is now starting to acknowledge the benefits and advantages of bitcoin. It is good to hear and know that a country is accepting bitcoin because it can definitely help the economy by helping the unemployed citizens to still have income even though they do not have a job.
Activity: 105

Any country that accepts Bitcoin is great. The Philippines accepts Bitcoin and it is good news for us! However, I have seen many negative news on Bitcoin in the news of other countries today. It is shameful. They do not see Bitcoin correctly. Time will prove that they are all wrong!
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
Good. I'd like to see the Philippines and other Asian nations embrace bitcoin, because that will build more momentum towards its legitimacy. We all know that Asia is one of the fastest-growing parts of the world. The future is bright for those who embrace blockchain.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
If Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin already well that's a good start. We can always start from there, our country accepting bitcoin as a payment to small establishments first until we can develop a system that a big establishments can also adopt it. It wouldn't hurt us following the changes in this world. And accepting bitcoin in our country means the government starts to open their minds about bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
Glad to know that Philippines has started accepting bitcoin. I hope other nations also do the same.
Activity: 232
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
it's seminar for bitcoin and other crypto, but what happen if bitcoin have been insert in our country ? many people are insane on bitcoin.  
Activity: 448
Merit: 103

A giant step for cryptocurrency for our dear country, education really is the key to establishing cryptos here in our country. With this, people will really be oriented as to the nature of bitcoin and blockchain technology. This can eliminate those potential scammers using the name of bitcoin as a networking platform. I hope majority of banks here in the Philippines consider transacting using bitcoin alongside commercial entities for transactions.
Activity: 88
I'm in the philippines. If there was ever a need for crypto it is in the Philippines- at last an opportunity for the thousands of overseas workers to be able to send money back to their families without being charged 15% for the privilege- goodbye Western Union. Goodbye to hassle and high charge of these legal remittances and giving very low exchange rate.
Activity: 184
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
Very good news for bitcoin and cryptocurrency. The more countries that receive bitcoin, the more people know about cryptocurrency. This will positively impact the bitcoin for the future. Hopefully countries that have not received bitcoin can follow in the footsteps of the Philippines.
Activity: 53
Wow that's a great news! Bitcoinhas a big helpin everydayneeds. I hope it also accepts in other countries as well.
Activity: 378
Wow thats a good news to us most especially to the philippines people im the one of them im very excited to used bitcoin to our country and i known this is a big help to us many people now need extra income and this is chance to make money online.
Activity: 47

good news.
when bitcoin has been in the philippines many people are writing the mind to doing business not just the same as the helpers
badnews.
the bitcoin will be legally legalized after the government knows it can be taxed every time that the change
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
Yes people here in Philippines is accepting bitcoin already. Its been awhile already. My sis is working on it early last year i think. So many people i know from philippines is working on bitcoin. People here are grateful with bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: