Pages:
Author

Topic: Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin. - page 10. (Read 3055 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 100
That’s nice to see how Bitcoin is widening its presence in different countries of the world. I think it will more interesting if some other countries will become so popular too. More competition is a good thing.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0

It seems that this is good news for Bitcoin. Bitcoin will usher in more investors and hope that other countries can accept Bitcoin. Embracing cryptocurrency technology.
Activity: 182
This is great!.. good to know that Philippines is now accepting bitcoin...it is a good sign of positive development that Philippines is now keep on growing in terms of technology and economic although we all know there's still a lot of process going for these to be fully materialize or apply.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
people in the philippines are now known to use bitcoin and they are accepting it because of the earnings that bitcoin can give. people learn to use bitcoin and now it became more popular.
Activity: 426
also the Governor of the Philippines, Nestor Espinala, notified about the intentions to introduce rules for ICO. he explained that the crypto currency is showing itself well as a means of obtaining financing and is a radically new and incredibly effective way to attract capital Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Glad to hear that, Bitcoin is more popular now than ever before and it is very evident in the Philippines where more people are aware of BTC activities like bounties, investment, and mining.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12

This is good news. This plea pleases. The more countries accept crypto currency, the better for the market. Soon the good growth will begin, I'm sure of it
Activity: 204
I hear reports of more and more countries starting to accept bitcoin and I gotta say it is music to my ears because with more news like this, more people become more confident and more trusting of the market to start investing in it.
Activity: 144
Merit: 15
It's decent to realize that our nation is attempting and seeking after to utilize bitcoin. I figure it could help our administration to ascending and enhancing our economy. An incredible open door will go to all Filipino's when bitcoin was at that point sanctioned and completely settled to our nation. I can see and envision an incredible future to our economy and to our nation's riches while adjusting and improving bitcoin will effectively done.
Activity: 147
Yes it is a great news that our country which is Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin, in fact there are some seminars that has been conducted in various key cities about bitcoin, on how to trade, earn, and works on crypto currencies. With all the opportunities and benefits that the bitcoin gives to all its holder or user, Filipinos are started to be interested or enthusiast with digital currencies. Right now more and more Filipinos are now engaging in signature campaign and bitcoin trading because of its decentralize policies and benefits it gives to all bitcoin enthusiasts and user.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
Am i the only one who thinks that something is trange? Because in the last days, i read so many psoitiv news like these about bitcoins, and the price is still dumping. So when a gouverment from such a big countrys is starting to accept bitcoin, it should give it a good pump. But nothing happends. And there are many other news like yahoo japan is creating an exchange. So why the prices are dumping continuesly? Can anyone explain me this?
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/

What a great news to us filipinos.  I am so happy for this.  May it finally reach our countrymen to help everyone who is greatly in need. Unemployment is one of the major problems in our country and i believe that btc can help us to give us an additional income.
Activity: 73
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
That’s a welcome development when the government start to recognizes crypto currency and even sponsored seminar  about regulation. The regulation is only implies to the operator to the currency changer so that they will be protected againts unscropolous users that would take advantage of being anonymous and decentralized.
I
So bitcoin is it really acceptable here in the Philippines? nice... i'm glad to know that good news Smiley Smiley
Activity: 104
This is another milestone in the success of bitcoin.
Activity: 238
It,s a really good news to know that the government of the philippines is accepting Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. This is also good for the bitcoin market and also for traders and investors. This will cause the price to grow even higher.
Activity: 462
That's a good news from Filipinos out there because they can invest and gain more profit. So it opens many opportunities to the community to work here. We are looking forward to that and excited what are going to be the result.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
That's a great news. There are some countries that don't accept bitcoin but not in the philipines, it's an open minded country that are willing to explore in bitcoin.
In Asia most of the countries are dependant on the centralized banking system because of the debts they have asked from the world bank and IMF and due to the interest on that debt these countries have to either work harder or they have to rely on more debt. The problem is that these countries have a lot of loot from the government and then money laundering which really effects the economy of that country. So in my opinion many other countries are going to join the bitcoin acceptancy soon with the Philippines.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
its a good news to filipinos that our country starting to accept using bitcoin and make it legalize to use in other aspects. bitcoin gives me big advantages and opportunity to make my life wealthy, healthy and rich Cheesy
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
sounds good, nice to know that Philippine government are accepting bitcoin on the future,
Activity: 30
The Philippines accepted bitcoin, which is good news, the government finally realized that bitcoin existed and acknowledged its benefits, positively impacting society and the world.
Pages:
Jump to: