Pages:
Author

Topic: Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin. - page 7. (Read 3055 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
That's great news even not only Philippines an other countries also started this service with Govt permission and proper paperwork. Many countries offering now do payment though Bitcoin/ Debit, Credit Card etc. Smiley   
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
indeed this is a good news educating our people about bitcoin because most of them think that this is only like a ponzy scheme likes scams, on the other hand we wish that our government don't take this chance to raise the altcoins taxes, that would be our worst nightmare.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
i'm just worried if they will put a huge percentage Tax . per Bitcoin or some other altcoin.
because Ph government is Greedy AF!
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
It is good to know that my beloved country has starting to move. As my observation, Philippines was starting to accept bitcoin a couple of months ago. In fact, our government already put a regulations to all user of bitcoin for the better. This is how the government support it and it seems that they are now fully recognize bitcoin. As I also remember Ted Failon program on tv that talks about bitcoin and gave a good recognition of it.
Activity: 12
not just the Philippines, in ASEAN cryptocurrency is growing. That's good for the advancement of cryptocurrency in the world.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
I observed that more country in the Asia are the one who are accepting bitcoin and trying to use it as a way of making profit. Philippines is one of the third world country but it is still trying to make some moves by accepting bitcoin and embracing this new technology that can either help them to improve their economy or ruin their economy because it depends on how they will use it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Oh wow, that's really cool man, I wish bitcoin will spread all over the world one by one like bitcoin that accepted in Pilipinas.I wish sooner bitcoin will be a world crypto.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
This is a great news and a new start for the Philippines to accept bitcoin. To expand the knowledge of Filipino about bitcoin, to better understand that bitcoin is not a scam. Start using bitcoin for payment as well as the blockchain method.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
I am also from the Philippines and i see it is a good news, but the problem is there are only few people who are accepting bitcoin as a payment and who understand all about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin because there are still many people who do believe bitcoin is just a scam and it is not true. Hoping that those people will now believe that bitcoin is a good way to earn money.
The government accepts and people believe, it's really two different things, Bitcoin still can not create enough trust for others when the rumors and bad news about it is still too much athough bitcoin receives support from the Philippine government but people are still very suspicious, so instead of believing, they choose not to use is still better. And I think this is not a good news because acceptance by the government only makes us feel that the road to control and tax the bitcoin becomes closer, bitcoin users in the Philippines will soon share part of their income with the government
Activity: 201
This is good news and I'm happy to hear it. hopefully this can trigger the rise of bitcoin prices. the more countries that receive Bitcoin then the better. surely this news will slightly improve the name of Bitcoin, who has recently been in the ghost with bad news.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
I'm so happy to hear that my fellow country men in the Philippines are accepting Bitcoin. This is a good sign to buy more Bitcoins. I wish more countries to embrace BTC.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
The financial revolution is happening right now! The Philippines take bitcoin, this is very good news
Activity: 476
Student Coin
Im so glad to hear that and i can't wait that philippines national bank was already accepted this bitcoin but now thet are looking to use it,im from the Philippines too and i want to share that mamy branches here was already accepted this bitcoin.
Activity: 109
I'm happy to hear that, the Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin and that's the other way to bitcoin to grow more.
Activity: 28
when this get the attention of our countries politician im sure theyll do anything they can to make it regulated and have tax in it.. sad to say..
Activity: 157
Yes it is true that Philippines is now open for bitcoin. By means of seminar and help of experts and government officials, success of bitcoin innthe Philippines is possible.
Activity: 314
I am happy to hear this news, Philippines is my neighbor country. hopefully this can be my country's motivation to be able to accept Bitcoin. because in the G20 meeting yesterday, my country was just being neutral with Bitcoin.
Activity: 210
That is another major plus for the bitcoin community. Bitcoin is the future, you cant but accept it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
hopefully lagkah done by the government filipna be a motive in other countries to accept the bitcon, because in fact technological progress blockchain is helpful to many people, if a country reject it then the country will be left behind from other countries
Activity: 378
Merit: 111

I am also from the Philippines and i see it is a good news, but the problem is there are only few people who are accepting bitcoin as a payment and who understand all about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin because there are still many people who do believe bitcoin is just a scam and it is not true. Hoping that those people will now believe that bitcoin is a good way to earn money.
Pages:
Jump to: