Pages:
Author

Topic: Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin. - page 20. (Read 3055 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 12
I'm so glad to hear that and also good news for all bitcoin and altcoin users in the Philippines. a good progress for the Philippines government who dared to introduce and legalize digital currency. I hope there are other countries that follow the philippines state to regulate bitcoin problem.
Activity: 351
Merit: 0
It is an important news for Filipinos, that crypto currency is recognizing by Philippine government as they held an event and there were a lot of visitors from different big companies of crypto, blockchain and representatives from Philippine government. There is also an institution of government from the Philippines that they are planning to introduce and regulate the crypto curency and ICOs, just like in Japan it is widely acceptable as part of their digital currency. As I read the blog, they tackled the advantages of regulating a crypto currency in the Philippines especially the bitcoin, it is really a big help for filipino crypto enthusiast community that they give an attention to the crypto currency as well bitcoin.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
I'm glad to hear the bitcoin is now accepted in the philippines, hopefully for the future will be many emerging projects that come from the Philippines. I still hope for the future, more and more countries are receiving bitcoin, because it will be very good for bitcoin growing, and much in demand many people in the world.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
An update from Philippines (SEC) concerning developing rules for the regulation of operations with cryptocurrencies.
The Philippine SEC plans to introduce regulation of the Crypto-currency and ICO
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
all States would take the example from the Philippines and accept bitcoin would be fine! good news!
Activity: 812
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/

It is a great news!  Philippines is now accepting bitcoin and they also conduct seminars regarding bitcoin. We must be thankful because Philippines is now adopting this kind of business. It will gives lots of opportunities to all Filipinos who wants to invest.
Many of the filipino investors are happy now cause Philippines accepting bitcoin and they also conduct a seminar regarding in bitcoin. Bitcoin give lots of opportunities to all his filipino investors.
Activity: 562
nice!
Nice to know that here in the Philippines accepting bitcoin. I"m so glad and thankful they where openminded in this business.
Its nice to hear that my country accepting bitcoin. There is lots of followers of bitcoin here in the Philippines, many of the filipinos are openminded in business world.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
I think the popularity of Bitcoin is closely related to community acceptance. Clear rules for Bitcoin from various countries also contribute to the growth of these digital currencies, such as in Europe, Japan, South Korea, the United States, Australia and the Philippines for me there is rapid progress in digital currency
That's right, clear position and proper rules regarding to this digital currency will attract more interest, those countries who already cater bitcoin and already create rulings about this digital assets are enjoying the service of this chain, I think the move coming from the Philippine should also be accompanied by more news and proper information, development will be much better if investors and users already knew how the service will be
and what are the benefits.
So proud that I am part of the success of bitcoin here in our country, not only with that we are also open now for a big change and some are creating their Philippine coins which is a very good things, just hoping that this coins will become successful too just like other coins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I think the popularity of Bitcoin is closely related to community acceptance. Clear rules for Bitcoin from various countries also contribute to the growth of these digital currencies, such as in Europe, Japan, South Korea, the United States, Australia and the Philippines for me there is rapid progress in digital currency
That's right, clear position and proper rules regarding to this digital currency will attract more interest, those countries who already cater bitcoin and already create rulings about this digital assets are enjoying the service of this chain, I think the move coming from the Philippine should also be accompanied by more news and proper information, development will be much better if investors and users already knew how the service will be
and what are the benefits.
Activity: 117
Philippines people's should be proud of themselves! I hope our government and people follow same path.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
Any country looking for how to grow it economy will definitely accept bitcoin as a legal payment method which will be regulated by law and a legal payment method which will be tax and monitor by the government.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Activity: 119
It's a good move of Cryptocurrency world, maybe all we see now is just a begining of a revolution, many people starting trading by Cryptocurrency and even some corporations are accepting them. In my country, Cryptocurrency temporary banned but only for trading real product not holding, so i think my country will have new solutions for citizens soon.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
It is a very good news really. Slowly every country in the world would accept BTC as world will be updated by BTC. People now more busy with their work. So if they can do their necessary pay by BTC from his own point it would be a grate benefit for him. Philippines gov understand this . nice
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
Yes, the Philippines has accepted bitcoin, which is good news for bitcoin. When the Philippine government realized that bitcoin could benefit the country's economy, they chose to accept bitcoin. This is good for bitcoin. Investors in the Philippines can buy and sell bitcoins more easily.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
snap chat is banning ICO ads and here we have a country accepting and evening registering companies to do financial transactions with the said bit coins infact an agricultural company in the Philippines has issued an ICO to raise funds to further propagate its business. Despite their best efforts bitcoins is growing , growing and still growing.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
This is the beginning of bitcoins era in the Philippines. I think bitcoin will be more safer now than before. And its good for us bitcoin holders because there will be more establishments that will accept bitcoins as payments.

Well this is a welcome news. We are expecting nore merchants to do so and we will be seeing cryptocurrency transactions in Phillippines will flourish.Philippines os ripe enough for cryptocurrency in my opinion or maybe getting there.
Activity: 154
Many countries thinking about accepting bitcoin and some already did it but i believe that someday bitcoin will become internation currency and world will change.
Activity: 300
Merit: 5
this is really awesome to hear. The only concern I have with the transition is the surveillance (especially in the US lol)
Activity: 88
This is good news for bitcoin. And maybe absorbing panic sells. Bitcoin can useful for Philippines economy. So this is good news for them too because inverstors coming to this country and bring money, cyripto money...
Pages:
Jump to: