Pages:
Author

Topic: Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin. - page 31. (Read 3055 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
This is a serious step forward not only for the Philippines, but also for bitcoin itself, as it further strengthens it in the global economy.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
It would really be a good thing for some people specially for the investors here in the Philippines. Bitcoin can change how our country works and it will surely contribute greatly in the improvement of our country's economy. Let us keep on hoping that bitcoin and Philippines would end up in good term and would help each other no matter what happens in here.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
Bitcoin has mad a very big noise here in our country but still the government didn't do anything to restrict it which clearly shows that bitcoin is welcome here as long as it is being used in proper. Some media platforms has even shown bitcoin in television which tells everyone that bitcoin is an investment scam. Although that happened, still we know what we are doing and we know bitcoin is not a scam.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
the phillipines and china are close allies so this news is welcome as it might mean good news for china doing the same soon.
Activity: 133
Good news, very appropriate step by the Philippine government.
Hopefully this kind of thing can encourage bitcoin growth, and hopefully the Philippine government's steps can be sampled by countries that are still not regulating bitcoin, especially in Asia.
Activity: 39
Merit: 2
It is a good thing that the Filipinos begin to accept Bitco, because when Bitcoin starts to spread it will start to be accepted as a currency between all countries, not just developing on its own, but maybe new credit cards can be changed as Bitcoin.
Activity: 146

Is that true ? Of course it would be good for the country of the Philippines. The popularity of bitcoin will continue to increase over time. This will encourage people or other countries to accept this bitcoin. I love what's happening now.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
You are lucky to be in such an advanced country, because I have bitcoin is not yet officially accepted, which is a little frustrating for me.

Sorry Philippines is not that advanced, its even considered a third world country. But you have to appreciated that they are very often regarding bitcoin and there are a lot of development in terms of friendly regulations and adoption.

It's good to hear that the Filipino people are starting to adapt cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology. This looks like a big break for them as they'll be able to fund their startups easily. Hopefully the SEC will go with the flow.

I haven't heard anything about blockchain though being adopted in the Philippines but I might be wrong. Philippines is very IT centric country and there are a lot of professionals down there so I wouldn't be surprised if blockchain has already find it course in the country. Anyways, this is really a welcoming news for all Filipinos inside and those who are working abroad.
Activity: 280
The country that first takes the crypto currency as a payment unit will be a rich country. For crypto currency future of the planet
Activity: 246
Merit: 2
Yeah i think I also saw an ad that they're having a seminar regarding with bitcoin, and it'll be held at Bonifacio Global Center, well it is a good news for us. I really hope that it will become successful here in the Philippines, and also wishing that other countries do the same. It'll help us a lot specially our economy. Smiley
Activity: 182
You are lucky to be in such an advanced country, because I have bitcoin is not yet officially accepted, which is a little frustrating for me.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
It's good to hear that the Filipino people are starting to adapt cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology. This looks like a big break for them as they'll be able to fund their startups easily. Hopefully the SEC will go with the flow.
Activity: 112
Nice to know that Philippines is started to accept bitcoin i hope all contry will follow soon and accept all alt coins too.
I think knowing that philippines accepting bitcoin both having a good and bad effect. The reason cryptocurrencies were invented was to avoid regulations. It maybe good because it can help the country economy and maybe bad because it will be controlled by the government through the bank to be centralized. As we know cryptocurrency is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses cryptography to secure its transactions, to control the creation of additional units, and to verify the transfer of assets. Cryptocurrencies use decentralized control as opposed to centralized electronic money and central banking systems.The decentralized control of each cryptocurrency works through a blockchain, which is a public transaction database, functioning as a distributed ledger. For further result on this,i think philippine government must do more discussion about this.
Activity: 448
Nice to know that Philippines is started to accept bitcoin i hope all contry will follow soon and accept all alt coins too.

I'd love to that Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin. And hopefully that everything that you wish for will come true as well. Just like Japan, they legalizes bitcoin and Japan is fast becoming the powerhouse of the bitcoin market.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 231

should be appreciated because your country has shown that cryptocurrency is the future for all of us, if all countries start allowing cryptocurrency then everyone will be happy because that's what everyone wants ..
Activity: 263
Merit: 102

there in our country (philippines) their are so many person who's in in using bitcoin and the government is aware to that and that is legally legal to them, as long the bitcoin that they've earn is earned in legal way.
Activity: 191
that's a good news for the Philippines that our government allows bitcoin and it's legally legal because it's a lot of people who can help it just as a cellphone to use bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Currently, you can register an ICO company in the Philippines, open a crypto currency exchange in the Philippines and get a license for its activities. And it's very good if the authorities of the Philippines take bitcoin. Bitcoin has a future.
Activity: 273
Merit: 100

Well thats indeed a good news cause people will be enlightened about false accusations that Bitcoin is a total crap which is not true cause in my own experience althoygh I have been in several scammed projects there will be still people who stand for their words when it comes to giving back the payment exchange for the service performed. Philippines is one of the countru who holds people with enough and comprehensive knowledge about technology and entrepreneurship.
Pages:
Jump to: