Pages:
Author

Topic: Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin. - page 35. (Read 3055 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 133
Wonder if this company exchange was at the seminar?
It sounds like they are competing against coins.ph which was the major player for the past few years now
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/private-beta-coins-pro-the-philippines-first-digital-currency-exchange-2986794

They do look alot like EtherDelta don't they?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
If this is true it is good for us bitcoiners, imagine btc is big help for us then the gov't. accept it, with this we can work it straightly without hesitation...
Indeed bitcoin has strong back ground and huge future as we can see the growth of bitcoin is getting high day by day. Bitcoin will be high in price more if government will accept bitcoin and it will announce bitcoin as the legal currency in future. I am very sure that in coming day’s bitcoin will be able to use openly as at that time a lot of stores will accept bitcoin and they will legalize bitcoin as well. Philippines are going a very great job for bitcoin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Great to hear that news, its really a big help for us Filipinos, specially to the needy ones, who are lots of them living here in our country. A big thanks to our government for supporting  bitcoin here in Philippines. Smiley
I think Philippines took great and brave step if they accept bitcoin .bitcoin help them to improve their economy.it is likewise useful for improvement of bitcoin. I think every country should held seminars regarding to bitcoin and its benefits.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
wow, I'm glad the philippines have set the bitcoin for the tool of payment, hopefully many countries in asia will soon establish the same rules and regulations. if you look at the philippines, have set the bitcoin as a means of payment, I think the Philippines government, already has regulation to see and control bitcoin...
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bitcoin in the Philippines is already accepted since 2014-2016. Though in the year 2017 Bitcoin community in the Philippines started to grow and as expected it became popular to a lot of Filipinos. So basically the event is just to educate a lot of existing and aspiring Bitcoiners.

Having that said, Philippines already accepted way before it became this popular.
And this is a good news in all of the people involve in cryptocurrency in the Philippines, despite of what had happened last year wherein the Central banks had ordered to closed all the bank accounts that were related to bitcoin and now had surpassed it and we are now free again.
Yes you are right, I was also been ask by the bank to closed my account immediately as per instructions of BSP informing me that I have a questionable transaction coming from our local bitcoin to fiat exchange, it was a surprise where bitcoin been subjected and questioned by the authority, after reading your post I was then feels great as I have a lots of friends that showed interest to invest with bitcoin,  I think this can be a perfect timing for them to start
investing while the value still in the period of corrections, good work Philippine government, long live bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
this is a good news and good development to bitcoin boards and investors, i think this will really help push up the price to it standard and again more investor from this part of the country.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
This is really a big great news, for us Filipinos, specially for the needy Filipino people for we are honestly, and badly needing this bitcoin in our community/country. We are thankful, that our government now accept this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
Bitcoin in the Philippines is already accepted since 2014-2016. Though in the year 2017 Bitcoin community in the Philippines started to grow and as expected it became popular to a lot of Filipinos. So basically the event is just to educate a lot of existing and aspiring Bitcoiners.

Having that said, Philippines already accepted way before it became this popular.
And this is a good news in all of the people involve in cryptocurrency in the Philippines, despite of what had happened last year wherein the Central banks had ordered to closed all the bank accounts that were related to bitcoin and now had surpassed it and we are now free again.
Activity: 223
Great to hear that news, its really a big help for us Filipinos, specially to the needy ones, who are lots of them living here in our country. A big thanks to our government for supporting  bitcoin here in Philippines. Smiley
Activity: 112

This is a very good news for the development of the bitcoin. doing so means bitcoin already had a very good development. and I really hope bitcoin always developed steadily in other countries.
and I also hope in the country of indonesia also bitcoin's getting growing rapidly.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
It is nice to hear. Yes, here in the Philippines, bitcoin is slowly getting well-known. In fact I just attended a seminar about crypto currency and blockchain yesterday in my University.
Activity: 85
that's a positive development by the country towards digitalization. governments of other global countries should also take initiatives to spread awareness about the positive sides of bitcoin through television advertisement and seminars. soon bitcoin trading will be covering the global market in terms of trading and investment.
Activity: 168
Its really better to regulate Bitcoin in our country. In this way, people can avoid and prevent in investing their money to a scam organization. Its good to hear this one. Smiley
Activity: 85

The philippines accepts btc many filipino use btc and other taking advantage on btc by scamming and use some fake refererals.
Activity: 816
Merit: 133

Activity: 251
Merit: 20
wow this is a really great news for the Philippines i hope that the government wouldn't put tax or corrupt bitcoin holders in the Philippines thanks for sharing this great news to us
Activity: 240
Bitcoin can be the way to success of Filipinos and also the Philippines. For me, it can help the technology of the Philippines to rise up and advance like other countries, in can a medium for the Philippines to know more about cryptocurrency and to be involved with it. Filipinos do like technology, and with this, they can be hooked to bitcoin too, they like to work, they have persistence and courage just to earn money so they deserve to know more about bitcoin.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club
Glad to hear the bitcoin is now accepted in the philippines, hopefully for the future will be many emerging projects that come from the Philippines. I still hope for the future, more and more countries are receiving bitcoin, because it will be very good for bitcoin growing, and much in demand many people in the world.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
Yes the Philippines is now accepting the reality about bitcoins, and other cryptocurrency. It's a very good news to both the Phils. and Bitcoins. And i think Philippines is going to legalize bitcoin so the country could collect tax.
Activity: 308
Wow! Really?
If it's real then it's really good for the future of bitcoin!
Pages:
Jump to: