Pages:
Author

Topic: Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin. - page 34. (Read 3055 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Wow! That is a great news to us especially to those Filipino people who are using bitcoin.
It has good development for middle class countries and one of the highest rate of poverty like Philippines
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
wow I'm happy to know that Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin so inviting all bitcoin users to  enjoy the tourist spots in the Philippines and soon all establishment will follow to accept bitcoin payments and be legalize in our country.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Thats a good news for us filipino, bitcoin has many help on filipino, especially in investment, many of us filipino take risk on bitcoin for our future and then it will be accepting bitcoin as payment soon, then its amazing.
The countries like Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin is the other achievement of bitcoin and like this gradually other countries will also accept bitcoin for this way So for now the countries are willing to start bitcoin accepting in the present time and this is a good sign that bitcoin is the most interested currency of the world the advance countries may start bitcoin acceptance in this year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Wow nice news for us. Because of this development. Now we don't need to worry that bitcoin will be ban here in our country. I hope our government will pursue bitcoin. And make it better.
Activity: 266
Very remarkable news. I'm just so happy when I see that strange start taking bitcoin. At last we all are streaming to the world.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
despite recognizing Bitcoin as a means of payment, the state does not support Bitcoin legally because Bitcoin is not issued by the central bank. However, considering the benefits of Bitcoin as a network of payments and remittances, BSP intends to set up Bitcoin and startup Bitcoin as a money transfer firm.
Activity: 14
I'm so very happy when I heard this greatest news that Philippine is now started accepting Bitcoin. It will gives lots of opportunities to all Filipinos who want to invested.
Activity: 153
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/

Bitcoin is already acceptable in  the philippines. There are approximately 2 million filipinos who are active in cryptocurrencies. Seminars and lectures regarding bitcoin awareness are held in every part of the country. So filipinos let us be part of bitcoin and be financially stable with it.
Activity: 37
Nice to know that here in the Philippines accepting bitcoin. I"m so glad and thankful that more poor people can help in philippines. they can buy here needs if them income. Smiley Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 13
I would be really happy if such a thing is implemented in my country and even government starts using bitcoins for payments through its various departments. This will also bring a lot of transparency and end corruption. All the transactions made by a particular department will be easily traced to the wallet address assigned to that department. This will also ensure that all citizens here are able to invest in bitcoins without worrying about legal issues. This will help bitcoin grow as well by boosting its prices.
Activity: 252
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

This is really a great news for the cryptocurrency world. For government officials to be part of a bitcoin conference attended by bitcoin experts, it shows that the official world have started welcoming bitcoin eventually.
Activity: 364

Actually bitcoin is not ban in the Philippines. Only few people are aware the existence of bitcoin. That is why bitcoin expert are travelling to the major cities of the country to educate the people about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
yes elsewhere in philippines accepting that the fee is bitcoin but bitcoin does not yet approve the government here in philippines but many believe that bitcoin is legit and those who say are bitcoin users here in philippines having approved the government the bitcoin here in the philippines is more like its true
Merit: 2
This a good news for us here in Philippines that we are now able to use our tokens/coins in most purposes. Goodluck KABAYAN.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Goods news since many from the Philippines are into cryptocurrency craze. I just hope that the government won't regulate the exchanges that will result to a very high taxes.
Activity: 179
 Smiley Smiley  actually the bitcoin is really legal here in Philippines. You will tell an article where the central bank of the Philippines is welcoming and announcing the public of bitcoin all just warned everyone.to atleast be safe as a bitcoiners is really risky but its news that even be more familiar and really the Philippines is very popular about the news its very good news and hopefully that other countries also would started and our bitcoin. I think that it would only be the first start and it will be in other countries that would be accepted by bitcoin .because many people want to be a successful for our future.and a great opportunity that will come to all Filipinos .while really is the bitcoin is already legalized and fully established at all country I'm seeing and described a great future in our economy and in our country wealthy .when adapting the enhancing of bitcoin to a successful done.
PIR
Activity: 322
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
It's good to hear that!.. that means the economy is rising and embracing new system technology...this is a good sign of development the country then is a promising one  and has great potential if not to compete to  other big country but a least can flow with the new trend and also it useful or benefited the economy and society of the said country!..
Activity: 359
Merit: 15

Yes this is true and the leading platform that support bitcoin in the Philippines are also supporting crypto currency they are now also accepting etherium to buy and to sell stuff, for example paying bills and buying prepaid load.
Activity: 89

That is one of the several questions I have answered that if government officials will recognized bitcoin as a legal tender not a commodity, then bitcoin will gain greater value.
Pages:
Jump to: