Pages:
Author

Topic: Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin. - page 36. (Read 3055 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
Great news both the Philippines and for bitcoin. I'm sure Venezuela will be next (if not already), and then more and more will join. Perhaps the bitcoin millionaires will immigrate to the philippines to enjoy a good life with their spendable wealth
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/

Wow, I must say, that is quite a big and great news for the Philippines. I mean, how rare is it that countries accept the ideologies of the crypto world and proceed to adopt the innovations that it gives and can offer to the country. I really am very excited on how this will be turning out within the next few months or in the next years to come. I hope this can be a way to really better the image of cryptos.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
That's good news. that's okay
Activity: 406
Lot of Filipino people want to learn bitcoin and it's a good move of having some seminars for us know more about bitcoin because all we want is a good future and bitcoin is one of the ways to achieve it. Earning here in bitcoin also help us to provide on financial aspects like our daily needs and monthly bills. I hope it's a start for our country to be more advance and also more establishments will adopt it. Having bitcoin getting more popular means it will have a good future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 16
This is a good news to the Filipino that the government facilitate a seminar about bitcoin, because many investors are already stable in philippines, and maybe they need these in terms of payments. and also, maybe many Filipino are getting involve already in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
This was true. Seminars are being held in our country to inform people, investor or not, as long as interested to the wonders of the cryptocurrency world most especially the bitcoin world. When talking about how bitcoin was in our country the truth is that the bitcoin investing is a thijg in our country even before the 2017 bitcoin price increase. So, yeah. That is it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
It is a big WOW! nice to know that bitcoin being recognized by filipino investors and the government. Hoping for none negative feedback along the way. That the government will accept bitcoin and make it legal for any transactions not just in money remmitance and billings but also in food chains and in malls as payments for goods.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/

Recently, a seminar was conducted in our university about introduction to bitcoin. Several students in that seminar, including me, were interested since a lot have already entered the world of crypto. It is a good opportunity for students to be aware of this as early as now for them not to just stick with their vowed professions. This will open new doors for opportunities and will make them globally competitive.
Activity: 350

That is actually true. And as a matter of fact the bitcoin craze has been going on in our country for five years. Back when bitcoin's value in our currency is still 500 pesos or approximately 10 dollars. Moreover, the only thing new investors in our country needs is good knowledge and strength of will. As well as being better when taking risks.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
This is good and welcoming. It shows that the country is ready to make proper inquiry into what the cryptoworld is all about and bring succour and hope to her people by demystifying the bitcoin aura......
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
This was a really good sign for PH that they recognizing Bitcoin as currency i hope that all other country might be like this so  Bitcoin will be more popular in whole. But i just concerning when time pass when Bitcoin become really big hit here in PH gov. can give pressure on controlling it like putting tax but i dont know how will they do that hope not
Activity: 448
Good to hear that news! Officially there had been a formal training for bitcoin. More and more Filipinos are getting aware of bitcoin. It will spread out fast across the country. Good job guys! Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
Bitcoin really accepts the Philippines because bitcoin users in the Philippines are also scattered and widespread in bitcoin throughout the Philippines and throughout the country.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
That's good news. A lot of people I know are starting to be introduced to Bitcoin too.
Activity: 336
bitcoin for a long time accepts the Philippines because bitcoin investors and users here in the Philippines and so many bitcoin are scattered throughout the philippines but what other people know about bitcoin is to invest just do not know that they can You work and you can earn bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
wow thats great news, i am a filipino and its so nice to know that my country is accepting bitcoin. if this one is legit news , for sure all filipino bitcoiner will be happy Cheesy..
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
This is good news here for our country! Accepting bitcoin is, I think, a good move of our country. Not only they are allowing the people to get involved in the cryptocurrency business, they also adapt to the latest, newest and fastest form of transaction. Hope that it will change our country for the better.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
for me the bitcoin of the Philippines has long been accepted because bitcoin users and investors in the Philippines have also helped the government of bitcoin in the Philippines to further increase the bitcoin price and more to help us Filipino people.
Activity: 475
bitcoin is very popular in the Philippines because of bitcoin users in the philippines many families have helped bitcoin to improve their home so also try to promote the gowernment of the philippines bitcoin in the philippines bitcoin to help more Filipinos.
Activity: 188
Merit: 0

If this is true it is good for us bitcoiners, imagine btc is big help for us then the gov't. accept it, with this we can work it straightly without hesitation...
Pages:
Jump to: